GT6 Master Car List [NOT A WISHLIST]

There is no big reason to make list of cars, since they are all clearly visible in dealerships unlike in GT5 where you had to guess about standard cars.

More interesting is to make list of paints. Besides DLC special paints, there are non-DLC in chrome and other categories. And i'm not talking about chrome gold or silver. I've just won GT CHROME PAINT 005-C.
And this paint doesn't match GT CHROME PAINT 005 (DLC). The same happened with other paint in colorshift category i won. So, there are definitely more chromes color-shifts and mattes than in GT5!

11206829123_9492806f6d_o.jpg

Mitsubishi : (2)
2000 Lancer Evolution VI Tommi Makinen Edition [PREMIUM]
Vision Gran Turismo [DLC]
It should be noted that the Lancer Evolution VI RS T.M.E. is also a premium.

Any reason why the 03 Fairlady Z premium is gone?! They have the 07 but that's a very different Z with a different motor...

And sadly the US 350z is a standard that doesn't appear to have been updated at all...
There was a 2003 Premium Fairlady Z in GT5? I thought the 2007 was the only one.

*hides in shame as he double posts*

Also with new prems. The Shelby GT350 '65 is prem and half the price of the Shelby GT350R '65 which is standard. Can't remember seeing the Shelby Cobra Coupe '64 on the list either.

Back