GT6 Master Car List [NOT A WISHLIST]

Didn't realize the Lancer VI R.S. TME was premium until you guys posted it on here. Does the interior look any different from the standard T.M.E model? (away from PS3 at the moment so can't check)

They're not in the game, that's why you can't find them.

Ok, I sort of assumed that.. I guess what I meant to ask was if they shouldn't be removed from this list?
Since they are not in the game, they shouldn't be on the list of new additions to the game.

Ok, I sort of assumed that.. I guess what I meant to ask was if they shouldn't be removed from this list?
Since they are not in the game, they shouldn't be on the list of new additions to the game.

Well it's been mentioned a few times before, and it's not yet been fixed.

Red Bull Racing Kart 125

i1ouptbCKHJNfSB.jpg

Red Bull X2014 Junior
i1pTD5sMtjoENcc.jpg

Red Bull X2014 Standard
i1sgElIEB0CaScc.jpg

Red Bull X2014 Fan Car
i1DIrpXAAIb3WuH.jpg

The sound of that Redbull is truly unforgettable.
Hopefully thats the way forward for the rest to come. Patch seems too big, perhaps adding other content for later DLC already, who knows.

The sound of the RedBull Prototype is amazing. My sound setting is set to "Small Theater". Im running DTS "enhanced" on my surround sound receiver (Yamaha RX-V640) with Klipsh speaker system.

The "Small Theater" appears to bring out some subtleties that are not present in other modes.
I hope PD starts updating the sound on the other cars to match the quality of the new RedBull Prototype, as its a pretty significant difference.

Anyone think that sound of the Ford Shelby GT500 15th Anniversary Edition 2013 sounds way off?

Shouldn't this (2014 Corvette Stingray (C7) Gran Turismo Concept(image)) be red or something as it is not in the game??? And with the Mercedes VGT, I think that was their first design before changing it to what we have now. I've looked through the art on the game and it does appear so it made me think this

I'll add a grand total at the end but I won't do statistics like I did for GT5.
It's too much work as it needs to be constantly checked and updated because of all the new DLC cars.
But I'll add the total.
Also in the coming days, I'll be updating each car image with a link to its file on kudosprime (mygranturismo.net)

Edit : it's all done. Each car has a link and I included a total at the end.

Last edited:
I'll add a grand total at the end but I won't do statistics like I did for GT5.
It's too much work as it needs to be constantly checked and updated because of all the new DLC cars.
But I'll add the total.
Also in the coming days, I'll be updating each car image with a link to its file on kudosprime (mygranturismo.net)

Edit : it's all done. Each car has a link and I included a total at the end.
Great Job:tup: Thanks for making the links.

Hello all, from new member.

I am trying to compile a full spreadsheet list of the GT6 cars (including Premium-Standard data and GT5-GT6-DLC origin), using mostly the official PD website: http://www.gran-turismo.com/local/jp/data1/products/gt6/carlist_en.html, as well as the known additions posted by Fido_le_muet in this thread.

There is however one car that troubles me:

SRT Charger SRT8 '11

It is not listed by PD as a new GT6 car, yet there is nowhere to be found in GT5 !

Anyone knows its story?

SRT Charger SRT8 '11

It is not listed as a new GT6 car, yet there is nowhere to be found in GT5 !

Anyone knows its story?

Don't take PD's car list all to heart, it's basically screwed up. They have cars that were in GT5 such as the 2005 Ford GT in the "new to GT6" section of the list even.

To take it a step further, they probably had the '05 Ford GT there as it was a standard car in GT5 converted to premium status, but at the same time; the Toyota 2000GT and Sauber C-9 Mercedes aren't in that section despite being standard cars from GT5 turned premium.

Hello all, from new member.

I am trying to compile a full spreadsheet list of the GT6 cars (including Premium-Standard data and GT5-GT6-DLC origin), using mostly the official PD website: http://www.gran-turismo.com/local/jp/data1/products/gt6/carlist_en.html, as well as the known additions posted by Fido_le_muet in this thread.

SRT Charger SRT8 '11

It is not listed by PD as a new GT6 car, yet there is nowhere to be found in GT5 !

Anyone knows its story?
They named it the SRT Challenger SRT8 by mistake.

Isn't SRT the Chrysler performance brand now? In Need for Speed the Challenger is listed as an SRT.

Dodge is getting axed soon enough...

Yeah looks like SRT has split from Dodge. All the modern Vipers, Chargers, Challengers etc which were tuned by SRT are now listed as SRT Vipers, Challengers, etc. Only the old Dodge muscle cars from the '70's are under the 'Dodge' brand.

Yeah looks like SRT has split from Dodge. All the modern Vipers, Chargers, Challengers etc which were tuned by SRT are now listed as SRT Vipers, Challengers, etc. Only the old Dodge muscle cars from the '70's are under the 'Dodge' brand.

Which is really stupid. I don't care if Dodge itself is folding, those cars are still Dodge cars and always will be. Just seems random to move them all into the new SRT company. It doesn't work like that... but what's really weird is they still kept Dodge and left some cars in it... very strange.

I agree with Conquerer, it's like putting the Pontiac cars under Chevrolet since Pontiac is gone of dumping Mercurys under Ford since Mercury is gone. It just doesn't work like that. I can't believe the GTS-R Vipers are under SRT, one of them has dodge decals even. The same for the 2 viper GTSs in the game, they still say Dodge on their license plates.

Well, my “Complete GT6 Car List” project is almost finished.

I am doing some final checks and corrections, and if all goes well, I will post it sometime tomorrow.
Meanwhile, here is a preview. Let me know what you think…

Merry Christmas everybody!

upload_2013-12-24_23-29-50.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2013-12-24_23-24-18.jpeg
    upload_2013-12-24_23-24-18.jpeg
    431.5 KB · Views: 10
Which is really stupid. I don't care if Dodge itself is folding, those cars are still Dodge cars and always will be. Just seems random to move them all into the new SRT company. It doesn't work like that... but what's really weird is they still kept Dodge and left some cars in it... very strange.

I think they kept the cars from the 70's under 'Dodge' because SRT didn't exist at the time and they are the only non-SRT models in the game. Notice how the Dodge Ram has also now split and just comes under the 'Ram' badge.

Just to clear if this whole Dodge, SRT & RAM thing.

It's in GT6 like this because in real life this is how they are branded. RAM has been a separate brand from Dodge for a while now and you won't find a single Dodge badge on a new real Viper anywhere! I agree it's silly for the company to do this. Dodge still exists (e.g. Durango & Dart) but all quick models are sold as SRT's. Old cars are still under Dodge because they were sold as Dodge's.

The same applies to Abarth in Europe. It's not a Fiat Abarth 500, but an Abarth 500. Hope this helps.

Back