GT6 Master Car List [NOT A WISHLIST]

3 standard
Ginetta G4 '64 OK, maybe
Jensen Interceptor MkIII '74 Never used it in GT5
Nissan 350Z Gran Turismo 4 Limited Edition (Z33) '05 was used for an event in GT5 , otherwise a regular car
and
Chevrolet Camaro SS "Edge Special" '10 (USA Promo Code only) Was just a Custom paint job of the car
Ferrari F10 '10 Discussed above
Ferrari F2007 '07 Discussed above
Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 5G Japan special
Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 JP FLAG COLOR same here
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy) '08
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08
Nissan 370Z (Z34) (GT Academy) '08
Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09
Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy SPECIAL)
Nissan GT-R Black edition (GT Academy) '12
Nissan GT-R Black edition Tuned Car (GT Academy) '12
Nissan Leaf G (GT Academy) '11
Nissan SILVIA spec-R AERO (S15) (GT Academy) '02
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V spec II (R32) (GT Academy) '94
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V spec II Nür (R34) (GT Academy) '02
Toyota 2010 Joey Logano #20 GameStop CAMRY (Fantasy) '10 (USA Pre-Order Bonus only)

as for all the rest, it's GT academy, and there is plenty of Skylines /GTR's in the game anyway.

the missing redbulls, one was offered to Japanese people in support of the latest earthquake/ nuclear meltdown and the other one was some sort of a Junior version of the Red Bull the 5G has a much much much more smaller engine.

one was offered to Japanese people in support of the latest earthquake/ nuclear meltdown
Really? I thought the JP Flag Color car never appeared in game. The only reason I even know about it is because @sorg made a thread a few years ago that revealed hidden items in GT5, one of which was that Red Bull.

Eks
Really? I thought the JP Flag Color car never appeared in game. The only reason I even know about it is because @sorg made a thread a few years ago that revealed hidden items in GT5, one of which was that Red Bull.

It was offered to japanese accounts. Same goes to the 5g. It was a japan only series.

Back