GT6 'MY HOME' HUB: Awards time.

• Thread starter photonrider
  • 3,027 comments
Don't take an oath on this , i was thinking the same about Stratos and i was wrong.
Also with the Miura and at the end always passing the AI in the first turn .
I feel ya mate, sometimes I do a race and think that's it, that's as fast as I can go. Then next I try it againa week later and BAM! I beat it by heaps.

Then also I retry a race and sometimes I can't get anywhere near it. WTF!!!:banghead:

ALSO
100 PAGES!
unnamed (3).gif
Good work everyone.
Thanks to @photonrider for this thread.

Last edited:
Grand sportster ......and the damn Viper
View attachment 745036

Any set up or tip that makes the RH tyres last a bit longer will be wellcome ( especially in frond)
I can't give you any setup tips as I'm far from a suspension tuner.

What I did when I was doing this race was, choose which left hand corners you punish the right front tyre & which ones you can take it easy giving the tyre a rest.
The long left onto the back straight needs to be taken at speed because it leads onto such a long straight so that's vital.

Thanks Mad Max for the " rest " tip , i watch the replay and after the first pit stop the tyres of the Viper seems to last forever !!
S class is still an unknown territory for me , you need not only the speed but also the right tactics.

GRAND SPORTSTER update
View attachment 745214
@smoothbore12 our times are so close.

@Pete05 your absolutely right about resting the tyres.

PS: anyone seen the Corvette Z06 race car? It's tyres started smoking like 3 laps in.

:lol::lol: down to sec. Identical .
I had 2 penaltys ( 3 sec. each) but not big deal , one off to the S lost the breaks and the other i hit the Z06 when he lost it in a left high speed turn .i had 2 off also that cost me more.
That car smoke from the 2d lap almost everywhere under heavy breaking.
Need to be Jenson button with the tyres to win this one.

Edit
Ok , am intescribable some times.
In the past when i was in the hunt of credits use to by cars and many times was buying stuff for them ,tyres ,power upgrades etc.
One of them was and the Veyron .
Trying 2 days ago the baronblitz red yellow green etc. I was in shock , the car was undriveable , i was " buing " land almost in every corner.
Try to figure out what happens , put TC up to 5 , but nothing changes.
Today i realized that when i choose tyres i put RH only in frond ( like when you buy them first time) ...... so i was whith Sport hard in the rear :lol::lol:
Best lap 2.40......and the rabbits ?
giphy (4).gif

Last edited:
FERRARI 330 P4 TROPHY,
The stock 330 P4 is an awesome car. I had quite the fight with the AI due to lack of power compared to the AI. I had 2 360 spins on the first lap due to SRF off. I had multiple off but the car continued to pull so each time I only lost one position. I had to restart the race. I finally got a handle on the no SRF. I guess I got luck because the SRT Viper was the fast AI. managed to get P1 at the end of lap 2. Once I had an open course I drove somewhat conservative until the Viper got his super power boost. The had to really hump it. I thought he was going to catch me on the long straight so I kept moving side to side on the track do he couldn't catch my draft. The super power boost again and I barely won by 2 seconds.

EDIT: I managed to get a handle on the Ferrari with SRF off, but that doesn't mean I will run more races with SRF forced off. I only use 3 aids, Active steering, ABS and SRF.

Attachments

• 20180621_012745[1].jpg
    20180621_012745[1].jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
After the nightmare trying to run on race hard frond ......sports hard rear !!!! I pass the " rihno" in first place
Its a good practice to drop someday the embarrasing 2.19 in S license .

Baronblitz .....united colors trophy

IMG_20180621_200958.jpg

After the nightmare trying to run on race hard frond ......sports hard rear !!!! I pass the " rihno" in first place
Its a good practice to drop someday the embarrasing 2.19 in S license .

Baronblitz .....united colors trophy

View attachment 745516
I honestly do not understand how you won this race. I'm running 3+ minute laps that's if I can make a lap with going off the track. Well done my friend.

LEADER BOARD

NASCAR GODFATHER

@smoothbore12: 1:31.276
@bjl23: 1:33.615
@Racin510s: 1:34.049

PEAK TIMER

@bjl23: .022
@RMan72: .027
@smoothbore12: .044

GRAND SPORTSTER

@bjl23: P1 - 5.052
@lfm58: P1 - 4.234
@smoothbore12: P2 - 12.221

GOODWOOD HILLCLIMB TROPHY - COUNTACH LP400 '73

@smoothbore12: 49.781
@fordlaser: 49.971
@RMan72: 50.453

GT DRAFTMASTER - RED DEVIL

@RMan72: 4:18.304

PADDOCK HILL POUNDER

DEVIL DANCER

@RMan72: 21:22.952

LASER OVERTAKER

SPORT SUPERVISIONARY

CIRCUIT STALLION

FERRARI 330 P4 TROPHY

@Racin510s: 21:18.114

THE BaronBlitzRed TROPHY

@smoothbore12: 1.619

Last edited:
I honestly do not understand how you won this race. I'm running 3+ minute laps that's if I can make a lap with going off the track. Well done my friend.

After try to race this with wrong tyres , seems easier when i start it again.
First rule stay on track.
I brake early and let it roll and take risks in certain places where i use the gas to straight the car..
I restart this race many times untill find the tempo to run down to 2.07 ......2.08 wich is the time to bring you on the 15 minutes mark .
One big off and your gone......needs patience and rythme to find the limits that you can apply full throttle.

After try to race this with wrong tyres , seems easier when i start it again.
First rule stay on track.
I brake early and let it roll and take risks in certain places where i use the gas to straight the car..
I restart this race many times untill find the tempo to run down to 2.07 ......2.08 wich is the time to bring you on the 15 minutes mark .
One big off and your gone......needs patience and rythme to find the limits that you can apply full throttle.

My usual times at Ascari are 2;01's or less depending on the car. I learned this track way back when the seasonal Ferrari challenge was live I drove 6 different Ferraris and won every races. Must have run a minimum of 100 laps. I tried to apply what I know about this track. Can you run sports soft tires? I think they would be a better choice thought this is a very heavy beast so barking earlier is the key.Thanks for your input.
Shalom, Barnabas

LEADER BOARD

NASCAR GODFATHER

@smoothbore12: 1:31.276

@bjl23: 1:33.615

@Racin510s: 1:34.049

PEAK TIMER

@bjl23: .022

@RMan72: .027

@smoothbore12: .044

GRAND SPORTSTER

@bjl23: P1 - 5.052

@lfm58: P1 - 4.234

@smoothbore12: P2 - 12.221

GOODWOOD HILLCLIMB TROPHY - STRATOS '73

@smoothbore12: 49.781

@fordlaser: 49.971

@RMan72: 50.453

GT DRAFTMASTER - COUNTACH LP400 '73

@RMan72: 4:18.304

PADDOCK HILL POUNDER

DEVIL DANCER

@RMan72: 21:22.952

LASER OVERTAKER

SPORT SUPERVISIONARY

CIRCUIT STALLION

FERRARI 330 P4 TROPHY

@Racin510s: 21:18.114

THE BaronBlitzRed TROPHY

@smoothbore12: 1.619

I am in the GOODWOOD HILLCLIMB TROPHY - COUNTACH LP400 '73 Event, and not in the STRATOS '73.

My usual times at Ascari are 2;01's or less depending on the car. I learned this track way back when the seasonal Ferrari challenge was live I drove 6 different Ferraris and won every races. Must have run a minimum of 100 laps. I tried to apply what I know about this track. Can you run sports soft tires? I think they would be a better choice thought this is a very heavy beast so barking earlier is the key.Thanks for your input.
Shalom, Barnabas

Barnabas , for this race you put Racing Hard as pd allow for everyone.
Run stock , no SRF but you change the tyres , tyres is not a tune part , unless there is a certain rule ror them.

We are glad to see you back Noel , healthy , clean and furious
View attachment 746438
Thank you all for all the good wishes for a speedy recovery. I could have done better but with the operation on my back still hurting and the meds this was the best that I could do. I had to ice down my back big time after. I have the video if anybody is interested.

Thank you all for all the good wishes for a speedy recovery. I could have done better but with the operation on my back still hurting and the meds this was the best that I could do. I had to ice down my back big time after. I have the video if anybody is interested.
We all love your videos, so why not.

Back