GT6 News Discussion

• Thread starter Matty
  • 8,352 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have nothing against that guy... my comments was in regards to the marketing department for playing with our minds...

Sounds are not improved... or is it improved as that guy doing a cover for a V8 ?

anyways, we are all on the same page.
I was just making a joke bud. haha. đź‘Ť

We can change it? Where does it say that?
In the chat box on the left
It does look like we'll be able to change the settings:

i1miTrhtzyCcLcc.png
That's before the room is created. I doubt we can change the comment after we're IN the room.

in the website pic, look at the title of the room, then the comments on the left. The room name has been changed by the host.
i17ooT3GMUV5JSH.png

Maybe this was covered but why does every single car on gt6 official site now have a "6" next to it....in otherwords saying they are all new. Maybe they messed up or its 'in work'. Any ideas?

Where is the hype train gone ??

Is it moving too fast for us to see it ?
Or
Are we in it still ?

My F5 key is breaking up and the front page is still not showing anything :(

Is Jordan still busy night partying in Spain?

Or
Are we in it still ?

Probably, but I heard that Wardez will update the news soon. :)

http://www.westernadvocate.com.au/s...smo-6-game-immortalises-mount-panorama/?cs=12

BATHURST mayor Gary Rush joined forces with actor and motor enthusiast Shane Jacobson to unveil Gran Turismo Drive at Mount Panorama yesterday morning.

The newly named drive, which is located behind the pits, is intended to pay tribute to the Gran Turismo franchise’s detailed recreation of the Mount Panorama racing circuit in the game’s latest edition.

To celebrate the unveiling of Gran Turismo Drive, Shane drove a Nissan GTR along the drive and raced Cr Rush around Mount Panorama in the yet-to-be-released PlayStation game Gran Turismo 6.

While Cr Rush lost the race he said it was wonderful to see Mount Panorama immortalised in the franchise’s latest PlayStation game.

“It is wonderful that Bathurst is recognised in a game which is going to go worldwide,” he said.

It will put the iconic Mount Panorama in a more prominent position and highlight that it is one of greatest race tracks in the world.”

Cr Rush said he was very impressed with the game and the way in which Mount Panorama was presented.

“It is extremely lifelike, the details of the track, the scenery, the houses and even the trees, it is all there,” he said.

He added that naming roads after corporate sponsors was part of a strategy to leverage more assets from Mount Panorama which could put more funds into the community.

“We are going to attempt to have a small precinct of streets named after sponsors.”

Cr Rush noted the majority of streets would be named after the legends who contributed to making Mount Panorama what it is today.

“The streets will be predominately named after legends to help create an even better atmosphere for those who camp in behind the pits,” he said.

Cr Rush said Shane Jacobson was a tremendous fellow who was very supportive of racing at Mount Panorama.

“His visit to Bathurst adds interest and I am confident he’s going to keep returning,” he said.

“It is great to see that he is particularly excited about the launch of this game for the global community which has an Australian icon in it.”

Race fans will have the chance to play Gran Turismo 6 when it is released this Friday.

Well that clears up some initial thoughts that this was some voluntary move on behalf of the council.

Or
Are we in it still ?

We're switching up our strategy due to new developments. Look for most news to be posted over the next 24 hours.

Just great... 24% done and after completing international A license I can't get TC or ABS off anymore :suicide:

Not sure if it was the license test that caused it but after that we noticed it with my mate that is here playing with me..

Oh and you have to use SRF while doing the IA license. DOH!!

Hopefully bugs that will be fixed in 1st patch.

Just great... 24% done and after completing international A license I can't get TC or ABS off anymore :suicide:

Not sure if it was the license test that caused it but after that we noticed it with my mate that is here playing with me..

Oh and you have to use SRF while doing the IA license. DOH!!

Hopefully bugs that will be fixed in 1st patch.

GT6 doesn't have RTA settings?

For anyone interested, here is my take on the lyrics from the intro we know about:
walked 4000 miles
down this road
?

I feel I must carry on
So I can't just defy my everything
Past is what Past is what
will make us two/true

we are right
we are right
cause I've been here

cause I know
cause I know
I can prove myself
in the end
I will be standing here

all my life
I've been so wrong
This is the past
I have to take

Should go back
to who I was
This is my time
to break away

đź‘Ť

GT6 doesn't have RTA settings?

If that's on the fly menu - sorry didn't test (didn't have the pad with me) and the game is off already. The options just disappeared from the pre-race menus.. (or free run or whatever session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back