GT6 News Discussion

• Thread starter Matty
  • 8,352 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, in fact it is, Carlton Palmer:

12041-zoom.jpg
That'd be true if there was a Union Jack next to the name. But the Star-spangled-banner would suggest otherwise.

Just great... 24% done and after completing international A license I can't get TC or ABS off anymore :suicide:

Not sure if it was the license test that caused it but after that we noticed it with my mate that is here playing with me..

Oh and you have to use SRF while doing the IA license. DOH!!

Hopefully bugs that will be fixed in 1st patch.

You drove a kart and kart made it (in the same way it reseted MT to AT in GT5). Quit the game and restart, it is a quick fix.

I don't think it has been addressed yet, did they fix the personal music playback issues? Such as playing the same 20 songs out of 500 and not remembering to shuffle songs, and not continuously playing songs while changing screens, like GT Auto or License Tests?

I don't think it has been addressed yet, did they fix the personal music playback issues? Such as playing the same 20 songs out of 500 and not remembering to shuffle songs, and not continuously playing songs while changing screens, like GT Auto or License Tests?

Hard to judge when no one has even attempted it yet (at least from all the leaked gameplay I'm seeing).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back