GT6 News Discussion

• Thread starter Matty
  • 8,352 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
God dammit, I didn't record the part with the new track! :mad:

Anyways, I'll have the recorded video of Nick and Tamir soon for those that missed it.

God dammit, I didn't record the part with the new track! :mad:

Anyways, I'll have the recorded video of Nick and Tamir soon for those that missed it.
All streams are recorded. If you go to the "Video" section, you should be able to watch an archived version of the stream.

I'm having a hard time trying to find if this track is a original track that PD made or based on the nearby roads near Zahara.

-> ...
Agreed.
They said right after the clip that it's a NEW TRACK.
^ As far it pains me to say this, I'm glad that we will have a new track in GT6. Maybe a new update will unlock 2-3 tracks (Zahara (seen in vid), Seattle, ==?==)?

Yeah, Kaz said in an interview that there would be custom tracks made by PD using the course creator feature tool released before the actual tool is. It's meant to serve as a sample of what's possible.

So to the people saying that this is a course creator track, and those that are saying this is just a new track, you're both half wrong :) (or half right, if you're an optimist).

Beautiful track, but PD always make it wide like a highway. Can't wait to see some narrow twisties in those spanish mountains... and that desperately wished BMW M3 E30 to shut the mouth of members asking why this car :D
There are some who say that???? ....is beyond me.

So according to what Wardez said this would be a track like the Eifel tracks that where often used in the GT5 seasonals?

Beautiful track, but PD always make it wide like a highway. Can't wait to see some narrow twisties in those spanish mountains... and that desperately wished BMW M3 E30 to shut the mouth of members asking why this car :D

I really hope to see (or have an option to create) some narrow roads similar to Toscana in GT5.

There are some who say that???? ....is beyond me.

So according to what Wardez said this would be a track like the Eifel tracks that where often used in the GT5 seasonals?

Yes, I think so. So what we'll get is the location, plus a pre-set "layout" on that location. Maybe there'll be some bespoke art (shadows etc.) or hand-tweaked bits and bobs (which would be cheating really), just to speed up loading, rather than generating the dynamic parts of the scenery each time it's loaded. Maybe.

When they release the course maker, we shouldn't have to re-download that location to make our own layouts on it. So it'll be just like Toscana as well, really, which uses the same background as the course maker theme, despite the dirt surface.

That's something I hope they can achieve this time: sector-by-sector surface changes. Then we'd have something closer to proper rally stages, potentially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back