GT6 News Discussion

• Thread starter Matty
  • 8,352 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Subaru France, on facebook, said that Vision GT will be released soon :)

Here is the French post, it basically say that it will be soon released, and stay connected for more information
"Conduire une Subaru dans un jeu vidéo, vous en rêviez ? Découvrez le tout nouveau concept car Subaru pour le prochain Gran Turismo 6. On vous en dit plus prochainement. Restez connecté !"

https://www.facebook.com/SubaruFrance?fref=ts

Here is the facebook link

@SSQES source please. 👍

Edit: ah. Would be nice to see the link though.

There we go.

Last edited:
I will take an screeshot, and post it here

Here

viewer.php

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=456692sub.png

Subaru France, on facebook, said that Vision GT will be released soon :)

Here is the French post, it basically say that it will be soon released, and stay connected for more information
"Conduire une Subaru dans un jeu vidéo, vous en rêviez ? Découvrez le tout nouveau concept car Subaru pour le prochain Gran Turismo 6. On vous en dit plus prochainement. Restez connecté !"

https://www.facebook.com/SubaruFrance?fref=ts

Here is the facebook link
peut-etre la semaine prochaine!!!!:)

I'm not sure if somebody already wrote something about it.. but (even though I don't heve the game yet) I have noticed, that there are real-time shadows on some tracks, that don't have the time change option.

I didn't check every track (it's hard to do without a game ;) ), but for example it looks like all "on the track" shadows on Deep Forest Raceway are real-time, but shadows behind the barriers are still baked, like in GT5.
There are more tracks with similiar treatment (most of the shadows on Trial Mountain are also real-time).
Some shadows on Eiger Short (and other tracks) are also real-time now.

It looks like some of the tracks are halfway through to become "fully dynamic" (time and weather change). Maybe PD will update them via future patches.

I hope it's based on the WRX Concept! The production version seems a bit boring compared to the concept.
It's not impreza/wrx/sti based. We have the sketch/render. We can tell, more or less, what car it's based on. To ME it looks to be based on early designs of the Cross Sport.

subaru-vision-gran-turismo..jpg

Subaru-Cross-Sport-Concept-side.jpg

Anybody else find it a bit strange this news came from france, of all places?

France are often known for leaks and the like, I'm not quite sure why... :lol:
Because they are always desperate for attention... They are always feeling like underdogs... As they are, like a David vs Goliath where David always looses...

I worked for 2 French companies so I'm not just spewing crap, they constantly argue amongst themselves, its a wonder anything gets done... Oh, actually it doesn't, they rely on their external arms in other countries.

I think/hope that we'll get the update on January 25th or 28th. RedBull Event says that it will be unlocked in January, and having launched KAZ and the "conference" being tonight, I think we'll have news soon.

So at the beggining of the livestream @Jordan Showed us a little preview of the course maker, imho it looks pretty good, Kaz is on plane to Taipei. We can expect more news January 25th! And course Maker on Feb.

Last edited:
So at the beggining of the livestream @Jordan Showed us a little preview of the course maker, imho it looks pretty good, Kaz is on plane to Taipei. We can expect more news December 25th! And course Maker on Feb.
THEY SHOWED THE COURSE MAKER!? I didn't get to see it, aww. :( Oh, and I think you mean January 25th? ;)

Man I missed the first 30 min. my internet connection makes trouble....why now?? I didn´t miss much did I?

Great job tonight Jordan! Bad luck with the Skype connection though with the director. Psyched to hear more news regarding new track!

Man I missed the first 30 min. my internet connection makes trouble....why now?? I didn´t miss much did I?
Not really, just a video of a FT-1 driving around Ronda (Course Marker Track). i dont think it will be realesed on youtube until the 25th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back