Not open for further replies.

Matty

Insert User Title Here
Premium
Ireland
Mother's House
MattyMc1996
Egg's box? £3.60.
Post any news or updates on the next instalment (We hope) in the GT series.

No wish lists. Just discuss any news or twitter updates concerning GT6. May not be much to talk about at the moment but it will pick up over time naturally.

Jordan
These general news & discussion threads are fine, but I would like to add and ask that everyone please also post any major news or discoveries as their own topics so they can be easily sorted, organized, and referenced accordingly.

Last edited:
I'm very happy the sub-section for GT6 went live here, I will monitor this thread closely even though we have little to no information right now.

Although, there is a new article up at digitaltrends.com where a Mr. Anthony Agnello claims GT6 will be on the PS4. The PS4 apparently also has a nickname of "Orbis".

The article also mentions how GT fans are patient people, and Mr. Yamauchi has no problem making us wait for his driving games. I find none of the article interesting, other than the current buzz around GT6 seems to be PS4 related.

Also, our own Jordan posted this information up here on 7/26.... Due credit sir.

You, Mr. Agnello are a little late.

Last edited:
Matty
Post any news or updates on the next instalment (We hope) in the GT series.

No wish lists. Just discuss any news or twitter updates concerning GT6. May not be much to talk about at the moment but it will pick up over time naturally.

If there is already one of these threads feel free to close it, or I will if needed but seen nothing quite like this yet.

You better decide, "news" or" discussion". This is going to end up wing another 800,000 posts of all sorts of stuff. With only 500 of news chatter.

I wonder if the jumps will be fixed? I used to love getting air on the Trial Mountain back straight with super high horsepower cars!!! PD toned that down too much in GT4 & 5.

GT6 will e a PS3 game. Think about the install base. It'll be a price drop bundled system seller with the Move adapter.

It's here, a GT6 subforum.... I'm quite shocked actually. Now that I think about it, the GT5 section will be a lot more tidy now 👍

Nice to finally see a GT6 sub section, even though it is not coming out anytime soon. At least this will keep the GT6 discussion out of the GT5 forums. Or at least minimize it.
I dont see this coming out on the PS3. Or at least it shouldnt.

Good to see the GT6 subsection, as it's starting to pick up some momentum now.

And I know that Matty just wants to have an 80,000 post thread.:P

akmuq
Good to see the GT6 subsection, as it's starting to pick up some momentum now.

And I know that Matty just wants to have an 80,000 post thread.:P

You know me too well.

Also the news and discussion line will be easy to tell apart, but hard to control as I can't delete anything. I can only open or close the thread.

If you find an article anywhere about GT6, post and discuss it here. No proof and well it's as good as nothing.

If you find an article anywhere about GT6, post and discuss it here. No proof and well it's as good as nothing.
These general news & discussion threads are fine, but I would like to add and ask that everyone please also post any major news or discoveries as their own topics so they can be easily sorted, organized, and referenced accordingly.

Will add that to the OP, Jordan.

DaveTheStalker
That's what I was about to ask, if you'd keep the first post up to date 👍

I'll try my best to do what I can in regards to that.

9 posts in and Cape Ring jump makes an appearance here too! :lol:

The intro BETTER not include my chemical romance. Also this should be a sticky.

Make this sticky at top. Now thread is constantly lost and general discussion and news is happening in other threads.

Make this sticky at top. Now thread is constantly lost and general discussion and news is happening in other threads.

+1. We need a place to talk about GT6 without being overwhelmed by wishlists.

Only problem is that there isn't much to talk about GT6 other then in wish lists. Until someone speaks out about it this thread will be very quiet.

True. If nothing else, we can use it as a safe haven away from the wishlist threads. They're really getting on my nerves.

I liked them at first, now just bored of them.

Hate them so much I don't even want to go into them to unsubscribe :sly:

Yes! Finally someone else sees why I always be a mini-mod and try to tell them. But they get pissed off :lol:

If the GT5 General Discussion thread is any indication as to how popular the GT6 General Discussion thread is going to be, I definitely agree with the sticky request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back