GT6 News Discussion

• Thread starter Matty
  • 8,352 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgusted%20Oh%20God%20Why.png

Here's how it should be: http://www.netcarshow.com/bmw/2015-m4_coupe/800x600/wallpaper_17.htm

Hehe, I was thinking the exact opposite. I like the way grip is more realistic in this game and it makes it easier to understand what's going on with your car. It requires more focus but being more realistic it's also more predictable.
I get what you're saying, I just can't get a grip on the new physics quite yet. At least in the faster cars, I need a lot more practice.

I just watched the M4 trailer, I'll be sure to try the car soon.

Yes, but why even bother to include it then? I wouldn't be surprised if PD never bothers to include the final interior.

I edited my post because yeah it does have one.. but that probably didn't make it in time for release. The reason they had to get it out now was of course because BMW decided to launch the M4 today. We get to test drive it, enjoy!

(and yeah, they might not update the interior until the actual car is out.. )

I get what you're saying, I just can't get a grip on the new physics quite yet. At least in the faster cars, I need a lot more practice.

I just watched the M4 trailer, I'll be sure to try the car soon.

Well, high speed cornering, for an example, changed very much.

Gotta try the M4 as well. Good to hear they'll lend you the car for the Seasonal. Money's tight right now.

Yeah I am a much better driver now because the cars handle more realistically. You put it in better words than I. :D

Well, thank you very much.

Really surprised it's not DLC. Can't wait to drive this badboy.
Because PD doesn't nickel and dime their customers on everything. Only thing you can optionally buy is credits, which you can earn in game.
Even in GT5, there was... 6? Free cars.

In the GT300 IA championship, i just went through the Fuji race with time change. No noticeable difference but the clock was moving.

In the GT300 IA championship, i just went through the Fuji race with time change. No noticeable difference but the clock was moving.
What was it, 10 minutes? It wouldn't make noticeable changes in 10 minutes...

What was it, 10 minutes? It wouldn't make noticeable changes in 10 minutes...
I know but Fuji wasn't a time change track. The race was a little bit less than 8 minutes with a minute change every 5 seconds or so.

That review mentions microtransactions like they're being forced on gamers. If you don't want to buy in-game credits, no one's forcing you. As for 'tedious career mode', erm, what does that mean, exactly? What do they expect from such a game? Gykhana? Destruction Derby to make it more exciting? Jumping over the Golden Gate Bridge at 300mph? Give me a break.

That review mentions microtransactions like they're being forced on gamers. If you don't want to buy in-game credits, no one's forcing you.
They are forcing you to buy credits, because they destroyed the economy of the game.
Just try to buy every car without the glitches or buying credits. GT8 will be out by then.

They are forcing you to buy credits, because they destroyed the economy of the game.
Just try to buy every car without the glitches or buying credits. GT8 will be out by then.

If YOU want to buy a car not required for an event then it is YOU who wants that car. No one is forcing YOU to do anything.

If YOU want to buy a car not required for an event then it is YOU who wants that car. No one is forcing YOU to do anything.
Do you really think it is ok to destroy the economy of a game to force people buying credits? If you defend this situation the situation will only get worse, because publishers try everything to milk the cow.

I don't need every car and don't want every car i want within 20 hours. But it takes far to long in GT6 and we know why Sony did this. To force people spend money. This is not how a company who use 4theplayers as a marketing strategy threat their customers.

Sry for my bad english.

WTH
Willow Springs night-time headlights are wrecked. Why don't they fix that in a patch?

I saw a video per-release that looked a lot better, now I play WS at night, and can hardly see the road! WTF PD. FIx it.

Do you really think it is ok to destroy the economy of a game to force people buying credits? If you defend this situation the situation will only get worse, because publishers try everything to milk the cow.

I don't need every car and don't want every car i want within 20 hours. But it takes far to long in GT6 and we know why Sony did this. To force people spend money. This is not how a company who use 4theplayers as a marketing strategy threat their customers.

Sry for my bad english.

Nobody is forcing anyone to buy credits. This is a fact.

If you want a car then grind until you have the credits to buy it. That's 50,000+ every 3 minutes or so in a NASCAR which you get for FREE for 50% Stars in AI.

If you don't have the patience to do that, then the onus is on you to cave in a buy credits. Not Sony/PD.

Spending money not really required in any meaningful sense.

Look Ma, no wallet! 25-44% in 0 credits (17000 total)

Or do this.

20 million credits for free!

Last edited:
Awesome good to know. A shame about the price thought will take me a while to get 20.000.000 credits. So close till I get the game.

About 37+ hours straight for $20 millon

Once you progress through the game as PD has found fit (thanks linear progression) starting with a car that PD forces you to buy (thanks Honda Fit) you can race Twin Ring Motegi in the NASCAR series.

Payout is - $44,000
# of Races - 454
At about 5 minutes a race let's just make the math easy and say 38 hours.

It's 52,900 credits and takes 3 minutes 15 seconds. Call it 3.5 by the time you start the next race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back