GT6 News Discussion

• Thread starter Matty
  • 8,352 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe. But if his presentation is an hour long, that must be a whole lot of nothing packed into one hour. ;)
I hope so! Hopefully we even get to see it... what if it isn't streamed. then we will have to translate articles from taiwanese websites or something.

I shall stay awake for this even though I am 90% certain I will be disapointed, anyone remember TGS?:lol:
To be fair we didn't get a schedule for that show saying GT6 would be presented, or presented for a given amount of time. This time we have a schedule that says it'll be shown for an hour. That's a lot of time.

I'm expecting about...45-50 minutes of advertising for GT6, then for them to announce that the new track was made using the course maker as a demo and that the track (but not the course maker) will be coming to the game for free in an update sometime in the next month.

Anything more than that and I'll poop a little. Figuratively...and literally.

Bad news guys, I'm not finding anything about a live stream. We may not get any info on anything until the morning. (US time)

And_here_we_go.gif

And just in the knick of time, Jordan logged on :)

Why Taiwan? Some reasons;
Jan. 7, 2014 China temporarily lifted a 14-year-old ban on selling video game consoles, paving the way for Sony Corp, Microsoft Corp and Nintendo Co Ltd to enter the world's third largest video game market in terms of revenue.

China saw video game revenues grow by more than a third in 2012 to nearly $14 billion last year, but console makers are likely to face an uphill battle for market share in a country where a whole generation has grown up without a PlayStation, Xbox or Wii and where free PC and mobile games dominate.

...and the day after, Nintendo's shares surged following the announcement.

Source; Reuters.

A lot of Japanese and Chinese electronics industry players have operations in Taiwan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back