GT6 News Discussion

• Thread starter Matty
  • 8,352 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
3a675aa0d2b0d180970d8cea99d826fe.jpg

http://tv.duowan.com/1401/254585055374.html

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is worse than TGS!

But they had a dedicated time/conference just for GT6 as a schedule says

I imagine how it would have been if no info have been mentioned:

"Umm yeah, this is me, Kazunori Yamauchi, I made Gran Turismo.... *cough*... *nervous laugh*"
Followed by the longest awkward silence of all time

Although I have a pretty good idea of what's going to be announced, I don't have the specifics and have not received any official press material yet.
Couldn't give us a general idea, could you?

At the website:

Google Translate
At today's Taipei Game Show 2014, GT racing series in the father producer Kazunori Yamauchi said, "GT racing 7" Planning has been put on the agenda, after preparatory work will choose an appropriate time officially published.

Last edited:
^^ Agree in spades to that.

在今日的台北电玩展2014上,GT赛车系列的生父山内一典制作人表示,《GT赛车7》的企划已经提上日程,做好准备工作之后会选择一个合适的时机正式发表。

According to the link in Chinese language above, GT7 has been placed on planning agenda, official publication date will come after preparatory work.

Last entry was at 14:07 local Taipei time, so I am sure there is more to come.

Last edited:
Why is it called "beauty sleep" when you wake up looking terrible?

It is only beauty sleep if you have sufficient amounts. Unlikely if you have children-get up early, and a Playstation-go to bed late....... every night.

Got up at 6am and still no news?

Last edited:
Although I have a pretty good idea of what's going to be announced, I don't have the specifics and have not received any official press material yet.

Too bad, doesn't seem to be a well organized promotional event for any major announcements.

If this is true, and the Google Translate makes sense, kudos for them.

It's important to get the new generation right from the begining. Nobody deserves another GT5.

EDIT: Retracted.

Last edited:
@ wowbaggerBR, I thought that google translate might be better French to Portuguese about the alpine mystery car, LOL, it was as bad doing French to English.

Last edited:
He can't, but I can.

After the sales of Gran Turismo 6 failed to meet expectations, Sony has decided to cancel the series and use PD's talents towards developing a new My Little Pony game.

My source is the talking coyote I saw in a dream.

So it's confirmed that you dream about my little ponies?

He can't, but I can.

After the sales of Gran Turismo 6 failed to meet expectations, Sony has decided to cancel the series and use PD's talents towards developing a new My Little Pony game.

My source is the talking coyote I saw in a dream.
Yeah don't be joking about something that is kind of a real possibility at this point. ITS DEPRESSING.

Looks like they showed a new trailer or two with the Red Bull X2014 standard/fan car, talked about Vision Gran Turismo and the "new track".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back