• 8,352 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, thank you @ProjectWHaT. :D:tup:

It's your birthday?

Here, have this e-cake :
easy_chocolate_cake_31070_16x9.jpg

Sorry I took a bite out of it.

I don't want to feed any hype, but I haven't seen any "ninja" updates...

This might be a sign that another update is right on the heals of 1.04

As a developer, we often delay minor immediate updates if we have a larger planned one being readied to deploy... We tend to label these a or b or jump to 1.1 if its a major feature...

Another indicator is the triple screen being demoed... Otherwise why show it? And is the demand really so high for it that it deserves its own announcement?

I wish everything would hurry up. Event Maker, improved A.I., online club and league tools, Race Mod and a Livery Editor - for GT6 please... a lot of things. But these things take time. This is why rFactor 2 has been in the works for so long, and P CARS and Assetto Corsa aren't out yet either. I'll just have to settle for what I have, though that's hardly what I'd call "settling." GT6 is still my daily gaming fix.

I wish everything would hurry up. Event Maker, improved A.I., online club and league tools, Race Mod and a Livery Editor - for GT6 please... a lot of things. But these things take time. This is why rFactor 2 has been in the works for so long, and P CARS and Assetto Corsa aren't out yet either. I'll just have to settle for what I have, though that's hardly what I'd call "settling." GT6 is still my daily gaming fix.
This is why I feel like a third party needs to come out with a GT style racing game. right now its just forza vs gt. I wish games like Sega GT and Enthusia were still around.

👍

Exactly... and these other games have just a very small ammount of content when compared to GT6.

Just saying...

This is why I feel like a third party needs to come out with a GT style racing game. right now its just forza vs gt. I wish games like Sega GT and Enthusia were still around.

I agree... wow, just think about an Enthusia 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back