GT6 Night Driving

Messages
744
Messages
nofxmike06
Messages
NOFXMIKE06
I noticed while racing at Bathurst in the Night Masters that cars now have flashing brake and headlights at night. Has anyone else noticed this?
 
night racing with the improved lighting looks so much better now!
 
Night racing at Willow Springs Raceway, in an older car was a pain to work with. No track illumination, and a car with bad headlights.. I had to hug the track edge just to roughly know when to brake or turn.. Still fun though
 
Night racing at Willow Springs Raceway, in an older car was a pain to work with. No track illumination, and a car with bad headlights.. I had to hug the track edge just to roughly know when to brake or turn.. Still fun though

I had this, except I was in a Toyota 86.
 
I had this, except I was in a Toyota 86.

Lancer for me and it was horrendous. Managed to get through, but will be using one of the GT3 cars next time i need to do a night race. !
 
Night racing at Willow Springs Raceway, in an older car was a pain to work with. No track illumination, and a car with bad headlights.. I had to hug the track edge just to roughly know when to brake or turn.. Still fun though

I was in the premium '91 Acura NSX, and honestly, it was a blast.
 
Back