Gt6 poll

  • Thread starter Thread starter loopyloogrrr
  • 43 comments
  • 2,157 views

Has gt6 lived up to your expectations?


  • Total voters
    220
  • Poll closed .
Messages
66
It's probably been done on here somewhere already but this is a post 1.03 update. Vote and say what ya like here.
 
Until a lot of features are implemented it's only good, not great.
 
I expected it to not have areas that are worse than GT5, so - below expectations. Still I'm having a great time everyday. It's just that it could've been so much better.
 
They have to fix the bugs it still got a good from me though. I have a few super events to do and that bug is a real pain plus the 3 beeb crashes every now and then. I noticed Huge framerate drops and lag on Silverstone. And whenever I buy racing suits, helmets it crashes as I exit back to main menu. I live in fear of the game crashing during a super event. But overall the improved handling some of the engine sounds like the new Honda Gt car (can't remember the model name it's a 2012 version) which sounds amazing.

I wish the Ai were more competitive though it's a very easy game. In fact too easy the luna missions can be beat by a whole 30 seconds and goodwood events I was breezing over the line with time to spare. Any one playing gt5 new the real hardcore racing came from the special events. Like beating Sebastian Vettels red bull challenge or the alfa romeo hot lap on edger circuit. Even the licenses were tough.

I hope in future that the new events bring a sort or extreme mode where the Ai drive like mad and you truly feel like your pushing yourself. Not winning by 15 seconds easily.
 
I'm perplexed that they make a game that is very similar to their last effort, but remove a ton of features.

Maybe I'll be happy with it some day, after a number of updates, but at the moment the only thing that keeps me playing is the fact I just bought a wheel.
 
I'm perplexed that they make a game that is very similar to their last effort, but remove a ton of features.

I can't help agreeing with you, though the new tracks are fantastic and the cars and the driving are top notch as always, it feels like we are going to get the rest of the game spread out in updates. Maybe we are in fact playing Gt7 but with things removed to squeeze the last drop of cash rom the ps3.

i've voted that it missed expectations, but i do really enjoy playing so I could easily have gone for one of the other more positive options.
 
I'm perplexed that they make a game that is very similar to their last effort, but remove a ton of features.

This is what troubles me. It took me a while to complete gt5 with gold medals in all events. Im on 98% already on gt6. Then what? We wait for monthly releases of new events and challenges that will take a few hours to complete? It seems a step back massively from gt5.

I hope polyphony realise that we need some challenging events that take some time to beat. Will be frustrating and you'll have to squeeze every mm out of every corner. Drive fast and brake just as fast. Gold will be won by thousands of a second. Not several seconds.
 
didn't have the option "it's Ok and what I expected" so voted good
 
New to the GT Series so I had no expectations. I've been playing ACR and this is a much better alternative. Voted good. :)
 
Maybe unfair but my expectations where PD are concerned are always high so for them to exceed them the game would need to be mind-blowingly awesome. It's not quite that yet but it has potential and at this point it's a really good game
 
Last edited:
"It's good" because it is what I expected. Better than GT5. Will get better once PD starts adding the features they have been talking about.
 
I am enjoying it, but I did expect more.
 
I Fink it's been polished up nicely just bring on the extra content and sort the bugs
 
Was expecting GT5 with added content, updated sounds, better physics all polished and optimised

Got an unoptimised, reduced features, buggy, half finished, inconsistent, poorly running, aliased game with a few new cars, 4 decent tracks, quicker loading and new physics.

Can't say i'm over the moon with it but what do i know eh PD apologists? i'm just an ungrateful Troll because i dare point out its problems.
 
Was expecting GT5 with added content, updated sounds, better physics all polished and optimised

Got an unoptimised, reduced features, buggy, half finished, inconsistent, poorly running, aliased game with a few new cars, 4 decent tracks, quicker loading and new physics.

Can't say i'm over the moon with it but what do i know eh PD apologists? i'm just an ungrateful Troll because i dare point out its problems.
Don't let common sense take over you!
 
i voted "its good" but its a good with some disappointment.
my opinion about gt5 and gt6 is the same and i resume it to one word: bittersweet
 
RIght now, it's below expectations. To release a game that essentially is in alpha state, with promises of great big updates that should have happened already, but that are only rumored for the beginning of next month is very disappointing. For all intents, the game is currently barely in beta form. So many game ruining bugs, both online and off, and so many options and features that were promised that haven't made it to the game yet. This will go down has a big failure I am afraid, and it makes me wonder how many features/options will never actually make it to GT6. With the PS4 launch, GT7 and PD's limited resources/man power, I can see them just cobbling some crap out there for GT6 and moving all of those great features that were promised (like GPS track creation) on to GT7 instead.
 
Below my expectations, but it's better than I thought it would be, it's alot better than GT 5 the physics,graphics slightly better :dopey: but it's the best I've seen on PS3,for a new game not many new cars :confused: very disapointed with this :mad: no 2012 Camaro ZL1 or 2013 Camaro 1LE the best Camaro's ever built that's total 🤬 we did get the new Vette but it does nothing for me, I'm a Muscle Car fan and that's all I enjoy driving :sly: I'm not very happy with how if selecting setting between A then make a different setting for B or C that settings on A change :banghead:
 
Poll is incomplete as it's missing the "Garbage" option.

we-have-a-badass-over-here.jpg
 
I think it is pretty good at the moment so I voted good. It has exceed my expectations in a few ways but there are a few features I expected which are not here yet. If we get all the features they listed and they work well then it will have greatly exceeded my expectations

btw, I have played it everyday since release and have no intention of stopping any time soon :)
 
Last edited:
Few niggles, but the disc hasn't left the PS3 since December. Racing the AI is even more rubbish this time, but then that has never been the strong suit of GT anyway. The driving itself feels better than ever in GT6 though, so I'm having loads of fun collecting cars and doing hot laps...
 
"It's been a disappointment"

Haven't played it in weeks :(
Unfortunately this is the case here also, except for a quick seasonal raid yesterday.

That "new game-buzz" wore off quickly with this game, for me anyway.
 
It's excellent. I'm playing again everyday, trying to find that perfect car and tune.
 
Back