GT6 Q/A

• Thread starter BHRxRacer
  • 1,535 comments
Actually, you can drive a Ferrari California without a roof in GT5 but, if you do the modification to it to add the rear spoiler, the roof is permanent! Well, unless you go back to GTAuto and revert the spoiler to it's original status!

But it's a good point you bring up. I would also like to know how it works in GT6 because of the few extra convertibles added to the game! For example, the BMW 507. Looks good without the roof and would great in photos tearing around Monza, but if it is raining, does the roof go up (pre race)?

Wait what? If I remember correctly when you buy a California it's without roof, but when driving it's always has a roof!
Can you post a GT5 pic of a Ferrari California without roof?

Wait what? If I remember correctly when you buy a California it's without roof, but when driving it's always has a roof!

To show that I'm a nice guy, I'll put my GT6 download on pause for you so you can see for yourself. Apologies for the poor quality.
photo2_zpsd123c0fe.jpg

photo1_zps37aa2ca9.jpg

I think if you go on a track with weather change it'll automatically go up. Or, you put a spoiler on it.

To show that I'm a nice guy, I'll put my GT6 download on pause for you so you can see for yourself. Apologies for the poor quality.
I think if you go on a track with weather change it'll automatically go up. Or, you put a spoiler on it.

Thanks guys! I think they changed it, because I've tried it only in very first versions (and after disappointment never tried again), and I certainly remember I've tried California at Fuji. Anyway It's fixed now! :)

Back