GT6 Q/A

• Thread starter BHRxRacer
  • 1,535 comments
What do you mean there are no license tests?

11103925364_1b7aee471f_c.jpg

Unless you mean that they are different somehow from traditional GT license tests?
Whoa. My bad. I didn't spot the bottom left corner :D I'm glad they're back. I'll update the first post.

No license tests at all? RIP Gran Turismo.

Edit: Use Imgur and upload under an account, then put the images into a gallery.
The other guy states that there are license tests, but within the events themselves. He must not have gotten far enough to know this.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ask-questions-here.290981/page-4#post-8996944

I'll show you the free cars in arcade mode, pick whichever one was standard in GT5 and I'll upload its cockpit. I don't remember which ones were standards from the list, I think they're all premiums. Going to buy a cheap former standard if that's the case.

I don't have any social media account. I used to have a photobucket account but it's quite annoying to deal with. Anything else?
http://imageshack.us/ but I guess you need to sign up now...

Last edited by a moderator:
Use Facebook for uploading pictures. It's easy and you can upload infinite amount of pictures.

And please, take a shot of damaged broken window and standard interior.

I'll show you the free cars in arcade mode, pick whichever one was standard in GT5 and I'll upload its cockpit. I don't remember which ones were standards from the list, I think they're all premiums. Going to buy a cheap former standard if that's the case.

I don't have any social media account. I used to have a photobucket account but it's quite annoying to deal with. Anything else?
minus.com

Photobucket has a bandwidth limit, that's why it sucks.

Why not just imgur as previously suggested? All photos uploaded are private unless you specifically select them to be added to the public gallery. Otherwise, all uploaded photos are private.

Edit:
And to clarify, public as in no one who isn't linked will be able to see them. If you want to make them public then sure, as I mentioned you can obviously do that. But they don't need to be "public" to link photos here.

Back