GT6 Q/A

• Thread starter BHRxRacer
  • 1,535 comments
Please tell us if
1) the engine and tyre SOUNDS are significantly better than gt5
2) the FRAMERATE in cockpit view is the same as the other views (hood, external),
I really hope it's 60 fps steady, in the demo the cockpit view was unplayable

What about "base models" race cars? Are they paintable? Do they have a sort of basic Gran Turismo livery or they are without decals?
11104344805_e2bbd132e0_c.jpg

Standard pictures on the way?

Not to be rude but it's been one of the most popular requests in both threads and we've only had one picture. :D

Can you please show us some of the classic Ferrari models (250 GTO, 288 GTO, 250 SWB, Daytona) in the same view system used with the Audi LMP car, would be appreciated.

Would it be possible to upload pictures of the Stadards? From what you've said about the RUFs, they sound pretty terrible... so could we see how they look? Thanks.

Please, how is the cockpit view of the standard cars? Is it the same as in GT5 or like in gtpsp where you can see the outside of the car? (The hood and so)

I'll obviously save my final impressions for my own experience with the game after launch, but thus far all of the early previews seem a little disappointing. I'm seeing a lot of "not much different then GT5" in the few different previews I've read.

I'll obviously save my final impressions for my own experience with the game after launch, but thus far all of the early previews seem a little disappointing. I'm seeing a lot of "not much different then GT5" in the few different previews I've read.
I've been seeing a lot of "different from GT5" from my observations. I will save final impressions for my own as well. Idk if I like the menu better but definitely not any worse. Everyone moaned about GT5's menu but it was very easy to navigate.

Also, OP, I recommend you use dailymotion.com instead of youtube.com because of copyright issues.

Why am I not impressed.

Thanks for opening a thread for asking questions! A ridiculous long shot i know, but is the Honda Amuse S2000 R1 '04 in the game anywhere to be found so far ?

Back