GT6 Q/A

• Thread starter BHRxRacer
  • 1,535 comments
I got to say, one of the most intriguing parts of this thread is reading the other users' requests. It's great to see what interests other car enthusiasts. Sometimes I sit here scratching my head, asking myself "why would he/she care about that?". But to each his own. It's awesome to see. We're all united by car culture, though. That's consistent.

Actually, the cars look better on the track. The ones in the dealerships are obviously low-rez versions. So...yeah...

How can you say they look better on-track when we haven't even seen proper shots of them being driven yet? Unless you referring to how it was in GT5. In which case many of the on-track standards looked just as bad, if not worse than the garage models upon release.

Last edited:
That better not be some lame "catch up" thing.
Kind of looks like it, doesn't it? He was 3.3s ahead and then all of a sudden slows to a crawl along with the rest of the field. You can see the field following OP closely and then when the leader slows, they drop back as well.

I'm glad to see some Standards did get some love. Look at those Ruf models. You can actually see individual body panels. Great job PD 👍 Although some others still look hideous.

I was almost crying when I didn't see the Dodge Ram in the Dodge dealership. But it's there! Under the... "Ram" dealership? What the hell PD? :lol:
Those trucks are sold under the Ram brand now, no longer under the Dodge brand. Blame Chrysler, not PD.

Don't remember the exact wording but it was something like Ascari Full Layout...which may, or may not be an indication that the 3 smaller layouts could be forthcoming. They could have just called it Ascari Race Resort instead.

Ok cool, thanks for the info JP, the 3 could be forthcoming is what I really wanna see added as the all the configurations look to make for nice independents on their stand alones

Ok cool, thanks for the info JP, the 3 could be forthcoming is what I really wanna see added as the all the configurations look to make for nice independents on their stand alones
Perhaps they're saving them for the launch event next week, and then they'll show up in the Day 1 update.

Last Q for me:

Does the Sauber C9 sounds like in GT5, or have they fixed that sownd?
Cause the real C9 sound like a V8, not like a vaccum cleaner!!

And many thanks for replying :bowdown:

CHRIS

Both Fords are standards. RS200 85 and and 84.

In replay you can speed up the images like in GT4?
Nope. It's the same replay as GT5 except you can take pics without having to go to the replay button. I don't even remember if we had to do that or not in 5.

Good stuff, just a question if it hasn't already been answered. Can you remove the HUD during races like in GT5?
yes
What exactly like Recommended Cars do?
Shows you featured cars in certain categories. Screen of this in a minute I guess.

Back