GT6 Q/A

• Thread starter BHRxRacer
  • 1,535 comments
I like how the cars stay filthy. 💡 Oh, SNAP! What if we get the original Daytona Beach track with the Hudson Hornet?!
I remember that from NASCAR Thunder 2003.
I think.

Wait no that's Homestead-Miami... :(

Was permanent damage confirmed? I have been confused ever since PD swapped the GT Auto photos on their site.I don't know if this was asked already or confirmed. Also, Thanks OP for all the info! :cheers:

Was permanent damage confirmed? I have been confused ever since PD swapped the GT Auto photos on their site.I don't know if this was asked already or confirmed. Also, Thanks OP for all the info! :cheers:

Well it suggests that permanent damage isn't in the game, but it's not clear - they could implement it at a later date in a patch, or not bring it in at all.

But I'm sure that dirt certainly carries over from race to race. Car washes have a practical use now.

Of course it's not a surprise, I'm just saying how crazy they haven't got rid of some of thing! They're technically the same since most of them all the same exact black interiors.

Some things never change. :lol:
The problem with the 0.20 at the back is if you install the full custom suspension kit it automatically lowers the car by an unknown amount and the height number on the cars page stays the same as stock suspension. A lot of people didn't know this. I asked a question concerning this issue in the GT5 section, and someone there had to hack the car -Commodore SS- to find out how much was the difference. He told me it was -22mm hight difference between stock and a full custom suspension kit. On the AC Cobra it was another amount. So its a visual guessing game for me from then on. I hope the KW suspension thingy -if its in the day 1 update- resolves this issue. What I wanted to say is, I can put the rear toe to 0.00 but the height could be a guess again. :nervous:

Last edited:
The problem with the 0.20 at the back is if you install the full custom suspension kit the automatically lowers the car by an unknown amount and it height number on the cars page stays the same as stock suspension. A lot of people didn't know this. I asked a question concerning this issue in the GT5 section, and someone there had to hack the car -Commodore SS- to find out how much was the difference. He told me it was -22mm hight difference between stock and a full custom suspension kit. On the AC Cobra it was another amount. So its a visual guessing game for me from then on. I wish the KW suspension thingy -if its in the day 1 update- resolves this issue. What I wanted to say is, I can put the rear toe to 0.00 but the height could be a guess again. :nervous:
delete sorryyyyyy

The problem with the 0.20 at the back is if you install the full custom suspension kit it automatically lowers the car by an unknown amount and the height number on the cars page stays the same as stock suspension. A lot of people didn't know this. I asked a question concerning this issue in the GT5 section, and someone there had to hack the car -Commodore SS- to find out how much was the difference. He told me it was -22mm hight difference between stock and a full custom suspension kit. On the AC Cobra it was another amount. So its a visual guessing game for me from then on. I wish the KW suspension thingy -if its in the day 1 update- resolves this issue. What I wanted to say is, I can put the rear toe to 0.00 but the height could be a guess again. :nervous:

I never did a whole lot of tuning cars on my own(never learned how to do it properly), and I would always look for a tune from someone who knew what they were doing. I didn't know it was that bad. I hope that we'll see the KW suspension tuning thing very soon, and maybe I'll take some more interest in trying to tune cars.

Of course it's not a surprise, I'm just saying how crazy they haven't got rid of some of thing! They're technically the same since most of them all the same exact black interiors.

I was shaking my head watching the pages flip. I only think its good from the point for people that want a special model. It's the highest selling sports car of all time but, we're missing the blue NB Anniversary versions that were sold in the USA. theMX5's will only be good if we can do this:
MX5_Polish_rims_Lips_Guy_James.jpg

MX5_Hellaflush_Summer_Girl_2.jpg

OOPS! wrong pics...

Mazda_MX-5_slammed_Wallpaper.jpg

5061269469_be1fddc515_b-666x377.jpg

I was shaking my head watching the pages flip. I only think its good from the point for people that want a special model. It's the highest selling sports car of all time but, we're missing the blue NB Anniversary versions that were sold in the USA. theMX5's will only be good if we can do this:

Going by series as opposed to single model or generation it's actually the best selling 2 seater convertible sports car of all time. The Nissan Z series is the best selling sports car of all time.

I remember that from NASCAR Thunder 2003.
I think.

Wait no that's Homestead-Miami... :(
I remember that playing that game! And yes it was Daytona Beach with half of the track on sand and the other on Asphalt, that brings back good memories.

Guys
There are 2+ pages of MX5s, RX7s, 2000GTs, S2000s, Skylines, etc etc
PD, Y U DO DIS
I was dying of laughter watching that.Like I know someone at pd looked at that and said wow...

That can't come as a surprise anymore, can it? By the way, you must mean the 3000GT.
Yea but actually seeing them in a dealership like that.That was a shock.

Gran Turismo the MX5 simulator all the way.

Back