GT6 - Removed/Added Features

Actually there's RM which were removed and changed to Race Cars....
1. Lotus Elise RM'96> Lotus Elise Race Car'96
2. Lotus Elise 111R RM'04> Lotus Elise 111R Race Car'04
3. Chevrolet Camaro SS RM'10> Chevrolet Camaro SS Race Car'10
4. Chevrolet Corvette Z06 RM (C6)'06> Chevrolet Corvette Z06 LM Race Car
5. Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 RM (C6)'09> Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 LM Race Car
6. Suzuki Cappuccino RM'95> Suzuki Cappucino Race Car'95
7. Honda Civic Type-R (EK) RM'97> Honda Civic Type-R (EK) Race Car
8. Lexus IS-F RM'07> Lexus IS-F Race Car
9. Volkswagen Golf IV GTi RM'01> Volkswagen Golf GTi Race Car
10. TVR Tuscan Speed 6 RM'00> TVR Tuscan Touring Car
11. Acura NSX RM'91> Acura NSX LM Race Car'91
12. Chevrolet Camaro Z28 RM'69> Camaro Z28 Race Car
13. Dodge Challenger R/T RM'70> Dodge Challenger R/T Race Car
14. Honda Integra Type R RM (DC5)'04> Honda Integra Type R Touring Car
15. Nissan Silvia Spec-R Aero RM (S15)'02> Nissan Silvia Spec-R Aero Touring Car
16. Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX RM'05> Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX Touring Car

Incorrect. To be a premium, the car must have a large poly count. The standards have such low amount l polygons, they become jagged and not detailed.

True, but with the VGTs you don't get the Premium experience that the interior "Standards" have. For me there's no significant difference other than non-working gauges on the "Standards"?

On another note, when is the opening post gonna be updated?

He has. He's just not very sharp ;)
He he hope he don't come with have you listened to the sounds of the cars ;) granturismo after 4 has just been frustrating disheartening experience, it's like sending pele to play for the current Brazilian team , he is amazing player but wouldn't cope at the pace the game is played now , exactly same as pd they were heros but now there just an average developer. stars that shine twice as bright huh....

I'm in the late phase of playing gt6 - I play it weekly to tick off seasonals and collect quirkier/rarer cars and put some crazy rims on them. This week I planned to reward myself for golding Ascari Ferrari challenge with an golden oldie - Jensen Interceptor, one of my favourite cars in gt4 (cool menacing looks, lots of grip, ok-ish sound, very tuneable) which somehow slipped from my memory until now. But to my dismay I couldn't find it. Unable to believe that PD dropped it from game (I mean it's a classic, unlike Hommell and some other cars that didn't age well but are still in the game) I browsed the gtplanet and found this thread. Oh, the pain. I don't have a faulty copy of the game without the Jensen, it really was omitted. Oh, the pain, I repeat. Ok, I know it's a first world type problem but I had to vent my frustration somewhere.
I mean, really, Hommell Berlinette is still in it but Jensen not, omg?
Even as a standard it would outweight for me all the premium Lexuses (Lexi?)
Somebody else missing the Interceptor?

Back