GT6 - Removed/Added Features

Subaru:
11108724346_4205037164_b.jpg

Video showing SX4, C4 and Focus:

Maybe they are in there for testing purposes only and the zero day patch will remove them?

And the Toyota 2000GT '67 and Mercedes Sauber C9 are both confirmed Premium now, even though they're not on the list.

Oh, and the Acura NSX Concept '13 is not in the game yet, either.
Thanks, added!

Subaru:
11108724346_4205037164_b.jpg

Video showing SX4, C4 and Focus:

Wow, such good news! In fact WRC 08 Subaru is there :)

Alright, 1 week to go until release. We will know everything for sure then. I hope all our hats get blown away \(^_^)/

Though there were few "newer" things noticed today I'm encouraged by the day one patch. From my perspective everything we have seen, and it's been quite a bit, are "safe" features and could have been done for quite some time while content like cars and tracks simply keep getting added... like a mold.

When you start adding things up like anyone tracking the screenshot changes on the GT site noticed persistent damage was included at one point, then you need to think about B-spec, Rally events, 7 point pivot table (I'm assuming this is background tech but some others swear its to be an "auto" suspension tuner), the track editor, online clubs, online anything else, 570 odd stars possibly meaning each is a race or 3 for each race/special events, some oddly named tracks like Ascari seem to indicate they are one of several layouts but no other layouts are present (yet)... Has anyone else noticed how oddly blank the "basic" models are even in comparison to GT5's RM's? Why would I want a "blank" racer just to change the body color?! It would look less like a racecar without sponsors... WORSE, it would look like an unsponsored privateer...

I'm enjoying all the content reveals but I'm really getting anxious to see what that day one update will contain... PD have done massive updates in the past, many in fact leading to a full 2.0 update in one instance and no other (console) game I can think of has done that much through updates... I think Sony is likely more nervous about people getting the wrong impression from the release version unpatched as it was only intended for people who aren't online...

Call me a foolish hopeful but I'm not drawing any solid conclusions just yet...

As much as I like Nascar is there any reason to keep them?
Well if they're going be removing previous generation race cars, they might as well remove the NSX Super GT now that the HSV-010 is here right?

I have a feeling this isn't PD's fault and more NASCAR itself. PD doesn't remove previous generation race cars no matter how identical they may be. And if they are removing duplicates, the NASCAR cars aren't the worse offenders out there. Just my 2 cents.

Edit: They may be on PD's "official" list, but they aren't on leaked gameplay videos showing the car dealerships. Only Gen 6 cars are present.

old Nascar are listed on the official car list
http://www.gran-turismo.com/local/jp/data1/products/gt6/carlist_en.html
without them, the list goes from 1196 to 1174 + LFA Nürburgring Package

Unless it's coming in the patch update, they aren't there at all. We all have the ability to see the car dealership, it has been posted in an 18 minute long video. Watch it and you'll see the list and that video don't match.

Well if they're going be removing previous generation race cars, they might as well remove the NSX Super GT now that the HSV-010 is here right?

I have a feeling this isn't PD's fault and more NASCAR itself. PD doesn't remove previous generation race cars no matter how identical they may be. And if they are removing duplicates, the NASCAR cars aren't the worse offenders out there. Just my 2 cents.

Edit: They may be on PD's "official" list, but they aren't on leaked gameplay videos showing the car dealerships. Only Gen 6 cars are present.

I'm not disagreeing with you on that, go look at my post history from today and you'll see I've been calling for a removal of all unnecessary duplications that is basically a bloated marketing number that is fake. They also have the exact same cars for Vauxhall and Opel just different names and separate dealerships to inflate numbers.

I agree they aren't the worst but they don't need to be there anymore than the duplicates of other makes.

I don't see any mention of the supposed inclusion of KW's 7-post Suspension-rig in the OP, a feature which was "announced" quite some time ago.

At this point though, I'd almost consider it a 'removed' feature seeing how nothing of it has been revealed. 👎

I don't see any mention of the supposed inclusion of KW's 7-post Suspension-rig in the OP, a feature which was "announced" quite some time ago.

At this point though, I'd almost consider it a 'removed' feature seeing how nothing of it has been revealed. 👎

The weird thing is how much they promoted KW in their trailers and such but seeing nothing related to it in-game.

Do we have any idea how big the day 1 patch is going to be? Shouldn't PD put it up a few days before the 6th so we can have it ready to go when we get our discs?

Acura NSX CONCEPT '13
DeltaWing 2013 DeltaWing
DeltaWing sponsored by Nissan at LeMans 2012
Gran Turismo Racing Kart 125 Shifter
Honda NSX CONCEPT '13
Lexus LFA Nürburgring Package '12
Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo
Toyota GAZOO Racing TOYOTA 86 #166 '12

Acura NSX CONCEPT '13
DeltaWing 2013 DeltaWing
DeltaWing sponsored by Nissan at LeMans 2012
Gran Turismo Racing Kart 125 Shifter
Honda NSX CONCEPT '13
Lexus LFA Nürburgring Package '12
Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo
Toyota GAZOO Racing TOYOTA 86 #166 '12
Many thanks :bowdown: You just made my day and I could avoid a lot of work since I didn't have a copy of the old gt6 car list. :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back