GT6 Replay Questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter toolo4sno
  • 4 comments
  • 1,139 views
Messages
595
United States
Detroit, MI
Messages
toolo4sno
Can the Driver's Name text (over the car) be turned off in replays?

What does the export to PS3 system do, I seem to remember something similar in GT5?
 
The icon next to Race Photo allows displayed info to be personalised.

66rxpgP.jpg

​
Here is the complete Gran Turismo®6 Manual.
 
Last edited:
These are the results from the options in that menu choice. None of them removed the text driver's names over the cars. The other options (gear menu) wasn't any help either. What is button navigation? Doesn't seem to activate anything from what I can tell. That manual was minimally useful unfortunately.







 
Last edited:
I've had some trouble aswell with this.
To be honest, the replay theater lacks a lot of functions.
For instance, you should be able to manually rewind and skip or skip to a certain minute.
I think a custom camera (like the one in call of duty) would be really good.
Also the function to change the speed, for example 50% or 25% would be nice.
and for the display, there should be atleast the function to turn off the names, because it's really in the way of everything.
 
Back