GT6 Silver trophy error

Dominican Republic
Dominican Republic
renny2000
Hello I'm having problems. Look this.

The gold time is 21:00 seconds and i beat it twice! And yet it shows silver trophy. I dont know what to do.

Hello I'm having problems. Look this.

The gold time is 21:00 seconds and i beat it twice! And yet it shows silver trophy. I dont know what to do.

Hi there... the picture also shows all 3 trophies with check marks beside them as well. My suggestion is to quit the game, shut down the PS3, and restart, then see if the gold trophy pic appears beside your time.

Cheers

Hi there... the picture also shows all 3 trophies with check marks beside them as well. My suggestion is to quit the game, shut down the PS3, and restart, then see if the gold trophy pic appears beside your time.

Cheers
Actually the first trophy doesnt have the blue check. Anyways i shut my ps3 down and I'll check it later because I'm not in my house.

Still silver.^

Any help friends?
Firstly, are you sure that's silver? It doesn't look like the silver trophies in the requirements (Cone Challenge 1, I'm guessing?).

Sometimes if you repeat a challenge and don't hit the gold requirements, the game will update the trophy to reflect the most recent attempt but retain your best registered time. You just have to go back in a beat it with the gold requirements again.

Firstly, are you sure that's silver? It doesn't look like the silver trophies in the requirements (Cone Challenge 1, I'm guessing?).

Sometimes if you repeat a challenge and don't hit the gold requirements, the game will update the trophy to reflect the most recent attempt but retain your best registered time. You just have to go back in a beat it with the gold requirements again.

Well i just finished the race in gold and inside the challenge everything looked ok and it had gold mark, but when i go to the menu (where you choose a race) it shows Silver! I also checked my progression and it's 99%. This is the only thing left to complete everything

Back