GT6 Standard Cars Comparison Photos Thread

What do you think of Standard Models being re-done for GT6?

• I'm happy, I can see myself driving these cars more now.

Votes: 221 74.4%
  • I'm disappointed. I won't be driving these cars any more.

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • I'm mixed on this decision.

Votes: 47 15.8%
  • Other

Votes: 21 7.1%

• Total voters
Great work, thanks for doing these comparisons. The semi-premiums looks real good.

I picked other in the poll because I still enjoyed driving the standards in GT5 so quality was never an issue in terms of playing the game.

I'm proud of PD for stepping up and cleaning up the standard cars. They look a thousand times better with some of them looking semi-premium.

They should have cherry picked some 150 standards, make them premium, and trash all the rest. They didn't, and once again they're giving the reviewers an opportunity to say that the game is half backed.
In my opinion: standard cars do not bother me that much. It's still better to have a standard car than not having it at all. But, as I've already said several times, an option should be given (at least) so player X, who doesn't like standards at all, can disable them, in a way that AI cars won't use them anymore...

Someone with the Escudo, please? :)

Updated R390 Road Car pictures:

u23a.jpg

zg21.jpg

Credit goes to @wvxmell for the original uploads.

Loved the red one from GT2. The '97 :drool:

These improvements are really good.

Citroen 2CV - GT5 vs. GT6

citroen_2cv_s021-jpg.86297

Credit: @Mikhail K

Also, Gran Turismo 6 is only hours away from launch! I'll be picking up my copy by around 10 AM EST tomorrow, so I'll try as best as I can to make comparisons if the requests are there. Remember that since I'd be starting from the beginning, there's only so much I can do.

Gran Turismo 6 is only hours away from launch! I'll be picking up my copy by around 10 AM EST tomorrow, so I'll try as best as I can to make comparisons if the requests are there. Remember that since I'd be starting from the beginning, there's only so much I can do.

Same here... 10am CDT :)

I won't get to play until sat night though :banghead:

Well, I was able to change the rims on my own 2CV in GT5, so I guess it'll be the same in GT6. As for the color, we should be able to do it. I don't see why PD would restrict painting that again.

I think I'll try and help you out a bit and make my own comparison pictures for this thread. I will take a few requests. I need to get farther in the game though to get money to buy the cars.

EDIT: I can take care of the Chrysler 300C since somebody requested it. Eagle talon on the way also.

Last edited:
Toyota trueno BZ-R looks awful still. The lines on the front light on the wing side amd the windscreen corners are baaad .

Back