GT6 Stock Touring Car ChallengeOpen 

United States
Southwest
Nightkids_Corn
For a while, I had been doing some research in my free time and wanted to see about arranging a Stock Touring Car Challenge or STCC for short I guess you could call it (not to be confused with the Swedish Touring Car Championship).

Here are the basics of what I come up with:

• The list of cars that you have to pick from is 75 cars. (This is including cars that have separate models but are the same vehicle. The GT-R GT3 has too many models to name, so I just listed the one GT-R GT3 to alleviate some of the confusion, any of the GT-R GT3 models may be ran, aside from the 15th Anniversary)
  • Each of those cars has been put into a class based on it's PP and fastest lap around Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps and Suzuka Circuit 2014
  • Each class has one wild card thrown in, these wild cards being Tuner vehicles
  • The class in order from lowest to highest goes Beginner, Intermediate, Pro, and Veteran (note that this is just the grading scale for the cars, and not indicative of driver ability)
  • No Stealth or Anniversary models are going to be allowed, hence why they are not on either list

Touring Car League Car List

Beginner Class

426pp: Mugen S2000**

427pp: Golf IV

433pp: Mugen Motul Civic Si

442pp: CR-Z

443pp: Prius

455pp: Civic EK TC

455pp: 320i

464pp: Roadster

464pp: IS200 GT1

472pp: Atenza TC

477pp: Scirocco GT24

480pp: Mazda6 TC

496pp: Elise Race Car

Intermediate Class

471pp: Integra (Standard TC)

477pp: Integra (Premium TC)

483pp: S2000 Race Car (Spoon)

484pp: Altezza TC

485pp: S2000 LM Race Car

507pp: S15 TC

513pp: RE Amemiya FD3S **

515pp: NSX LM

517pp: Evo IX TC

519pp: 190E DTM

519pp: IS-F CCS-R

526pp: Elise 111R

526pp: Z/28 Camaro

548pp: GT-R N24 GT Academy

Pro Class

523pp: Calibra TC

524pp: 155 V6

552pp: FTO Super TC

553pp: Impreza Super TC

553pp: M3 GTR Race Car

554pp: Calsonic R32

556pp: IS-F RC

557pp: Impreza TC

559pp: A4 TC

560pp: Falken GT-R

561pp: GT-R N24 Schulze

561pp: R32 TC

563pp: SRT8

569pp: M3 GT

574pp: Mine’s Skyline GT-R V Spec II N1 Base ’06 **

576pp: R/T ‘70

580pp: Storm V12

586pp: R8 LMS (Team Oreca)

588: R8 LMS ultra

592pp: Z4 GT3

599pp: R8 LMS ultra (Team Phoenix)

Veteran Class

531pp: Calibra Super TC

560pp: NSX-R LM

564pp: TT-R

564pp: Astra V8 TC

564pp: Astra Super TC

569pp: RX-7 TC

571pp: CLK DTM

571pp: RX8 LM

574pp: R33 TC

574pp: RX-7 LM

579pp: 350Z LM

579pp: Tuscan Speed 6

591pp: XJ220 LM

594pp: Falcon XR8

594pp: Camaro SS

594pp: R34 TC

594pp: Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo **

596pp: IS-F TC

604pp: Camaro LM

607pp: Vette GTS-R

608pp: Viper GTS-R

608pp: SLS AMG GT3 ‘11

609pp: GT3 GT-R

614pp: GT LM Test Spec II

615pp: R35 TC

616pp: Vette LM

618pp: Zonda LM

BANNED LIST:

McLaren F1 GTR (95 and 97)

GT by Citroen Race Car

ZR1 LM

Diablo GT2*

626pp Ford GT LM

Fairlady Z Concept LM

GT-R Concept LM

Vertigo Race Car

Esperante GTR-1

** Wild Card Vehicles
* Only banned due to the very over-steery nature of the car

To give these cars a challenge (with help from some friends of mine) the cars will be ran across various tracks.

TC League Course List

Beginner and Intermediate

PRESEASON

R1: Ascari

R2: Mount Panorama (Night Race)

R3: Mid-Field Raceway

R4: Circuito de Madrid

MAIN SEASON

R5: Twin Ring Motegi (Full) (Night Race)

R6: Tokyo R246 (Reverse)

R7: Suzuka Circuit 2014

R8: Brands Hatch GP

R9: Circuito de Madrid

R10: Nürburgring GP/D (Night Race)

R11: Willow Springs – Streets of Willow (Night Race)

R12: Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

R13: Indianapolis Road Course

R14: Grand Valley Speedway (Forward)

R15: Trial Mountain (Reverse)

R16: Special Stage Route 5 (Reverse)

FINALS:

R17: Cote de’Azur (Monaco)

R18: Nürburgring 24H (Night Race)

Pro and Veteran

PRESEASON

R2: Red Bull Ring

R4: Rome

MAIN SEASON

R5: Apricot Hill Raceway (Reverse) (Night Race)

R6: Grand Valley Speedway (Reverse)

R7: Special Stage Route 5 (Forward)

R8: Willow Springs- Big Willow (Night Race)

R9: Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

R10: Indianapolis Road Course

R11: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps (Night Race)

R12: Nürburgring GP/F (Night Race)

R13: Autodromo Nazionale Monza

R14: Suzuka Circuit 2014

R15: Tokyo R246 (Forward)

R16: Twin Ring Motegi (Full) (Night Race)

FINALS

R17: Circuit de la Sarthe 2013 (Night Race)

R18: Nürburgring Nordschleife (Night Race)

This is how the season would play out. Now before you ask, yes there are two classes in each schedule. The reason for this is because creating 4 separate schedules was too much, so we created 2. To this end, we decided to have 2 classes run their race at the same time. So beginner and intermediate will run together, and then pro and veteran will run together. This means we would need 7 drivers for each class, as we need at least 2 people to spectate to ensure that there is no unnecessary contact between drivers and to keep the racing clean.

If you're wondering why Beginner and Intermediate are running on the Nurb 24h versus Pro and Veteran on the Nordschleife, that is because I wanted the drivers who wanted to drive the faster cars a bit of a larger challenge since the Nordschleife at night is pitch black. Since the 24h has lit up sections, I felt it would be fairer for the other drivers (especially if they are unfamiliar with any of these cars or tracks) to do this.

I have garnered interest from a few people, but I need to get back in contact with them to see what car they had chosen. So for now, all cars are fair game.

Oh yeah, there are some vehicles that are far too fast for their class (ie; GT-R Touring Car, Z06 Vette LM, Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car) so these cars will be given additional weight so as to balance them with the rest of the class.

And there are other cars such as the Camaro Z28 Race Car '69 and the Challenger R/T Race Car '70, that need their gears adjusted so that they can be competitive with their class. To this end, the only part that was adjusted was the top speed. Everything else was left unchanged.

There is a limit of one person per car. This means that if someone were to pick up the GT-R GT3, all other GT-R's in that cars class are therefore off limits to everyone else. Yes, this includes the GT-R TC. This is done to make people select a car that may or may not be outside of their comfort zone. It also forces variety. With the amount of cars available to select, this shouldn't be too much of an issue, but I did it to be sure.

I'll be honest, I wanted to avoid making a post about this on GTP for a while, because I wanted to see if I could garner the interest I needed for this. Unfortunately, this did not work so I came here.

If you are interested, please post in this thread, and I will bring up new information as I develop this further. I still need to decide if we are going to run laps, or run it endurance style. Tire wear will be on, and I believe it will be set to normal.

Thanks for your interest! And I hope to race with many of you in the future!

Last edited:
This post will be updated as people join in. I am currently undecided, but I will be in either Pro or Veteran class. Please keep this in mind when selecting the class you wish to join.

Beginner:
-JONFNTERRY (Scirocco GT24)
-
-
-
-
-
-

Intermediate
- ToyoTwin02 (Re Amemiya FD3S)
- MidnightMuzic (Acura NSX LM)
- Doomotron (Lotus Elise 111R)
-
-
-
-

Pro
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Veteran
- niTRoUs0326 (Camaro LM)
-
-
-
-
-
-

Last edited:
For a while, I had been doing some research in my free time and wanted to see about arranging a Stock Touring Car Challenge or STCC for short I guess you could call it (not to be confused with the Swedish Touring Car Championship).

Here are the basics of what I come up with:

• The list of cars that you have to pick from is 75 cars. (This is including cars that have separate models but are the same vehicle. The GT-R GT3 has too many models to name, so I just listed the one GT-R GT3 to alleviate some of the confusion, any of the GT-R GT3 models may be ran, aside from the 15th Anniversary)
  • Each of those cars has been put into a class based on it's PP and fastest lap around Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps and Suzuka Circuit 2014
  • Each class has one wild card thrown in, these wild cards being Tuner vehicles
  • The class in order from lowest to highest goes Beginner, Intermediate, Pro, and Veteran (note that this is just the grading scale for the cars, and not indicative of driver ability)
  • No Stealth or Anniversary models are going to be allowed, hence why they are not on either list

Touring Car League Car List

Beginner Class

426pp: Mugen S2000**

427pp: Golf IV

433pp: Mugen Motul Civic Si

442pp: CR-Z

443pp: Prius

455pp: Civic EK TC

455pp: 320i

464pp: Roadster

464pp: IS200 GT1

472pp: Atenza TC

477pp: Scirocco GT24

480pp: Mazda6 TC

496pp: Elise Race Car

Intermediate Class

471pp: Integra (Standard TC)

477pp: Integra (Premium TC)

483pp: S2000 Race Car (Spoon)

484pp: Altezza TC

485pp: S2000 LM Race Car

507pp: S15 TC

513pp: RE Amemiya FD3S **

515pp: NSX LM

517pp: Evo IX TC

519pp: 190E DTM

519pp: IS-F CCS-R

526pp: Elise 111R

526pp: Z/28 Camaro

548pp: GT-R N24 GT Academy

Pro Class

523pp: Calibra TC

524pp: 155 V6

552pp: FTO Super TC

553pp: Impreza Super TC

553pp: M3 GTR Race Car

554pp: Calsonic R32

556pp: IS-F RC

557pp: Impreza TC

559pp: A4 TC

560pp: Falken GT-R

561pp: GT-R N24 Schulze

561pp: R32 TC

563pp: SRT8

569pp: M3 GT

574pp: Mine’s Skyline GT-R V Spec II N1 Base ’06 **

576pp: R/T ‘70

580pp: Storm V12

586pp: R8 LMS (Team Oreca)

588: R8 LMS ultra

592pp: Z4 GT3

599pp: R8 LMS ultra (Team Phoenix)

Veteran Class

531pp: Calibra Super TC

560pp: NSX-R LM

564pp: TT-R

564pp: Astra V8 TC

564pp: Astra Super TC

569pp: RX-7 TC

571pp: CLK DTM

571pp: RX8 LM

574pp: R33 TC

574pp: RX-7 LM

579pp: 350Z LM

579pp: Tuscan Speed 6

591pp: XJ220 LM

594pp: Falcon XR8

594pp: Camaro SS

594pp: R34 TC

594pp: Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo **

596pp: IS-F TC

604pp: Camaro LM

607pp: Vette GTS-R

608pp: Viper GTS-R

608pp: SLS AMG GT3 ‘11

609pp: GT3 GT-R

614pp: GT LM Test Spec II

615pp: R35 TC

616pp: Vette LM

618pp: Zonda LM

BANNED LIST:

McLaren F1 GTR (95 and 97)

GT by Citroen Race Car

ZR1 LM

Diablo GT2*

626pp Ford GT LM

Fairlady Z Concept LM

GT-R Concept LM

Vertigo Race Car

Esperante GTR-1

** Wild Card Vehicles
* Only banned due to the very over-steery nature of the car

To give these cars a challenge (with help from some friends of mine) the cars will be ran across various tracks.

TC League Course List

Beginner and Intermediate

PRESEASON

R2: Mount Panorama (Night Race)

R4: Circuito de Madrid

MAIN SEASON

R5: Twin Ring Motegi (Full) (Night Race)

R6: Tokyo R246 (Reverse)

R7: Suzuka Circuit 2014

R8: Brands Hatch GP

R9: Circuito de Madrid

R10: Nürburgring GP/D (Night Race)

R11: Willow Springs – Streets of Willow (Night Race)

R12: Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

R13: Indianapolis Road Course

R14: Grand Valley Speedway (Forward)

R15: Trial Mountain (Reverse)

R16: Special Stage Route 5 (Reverse)

FINALS:

R17: Cote de’Azur (Monaco)

R18: Nürburgring 24H (Night Race)

Pro and Veteran

PRESEASON

R2: Red Bull Ring

R4: Rome

MAIN SEASON

R5: Apricot Hill Raceway (Reverse) (Night Race)

R6: Grand Valley Speedway (Reverse)

R7: Special Stage Route 5 (Forward)

R8: Willow Springs- Big Willow (Night Race)

R9: Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

R10: Indianapolis Road Course

R11: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps (Night Race)

R12: Nürburgring GP/F (Night Race)

R13: Autodromo Nazionale Monza

R14: Suzuka Circuit 2014

R15: Tokyo R246 (Forward)

R16: Twin Ring Motegi (Full) (Night Race)

FINALS

R17: Circuit de la Sarthe 2013 (Night Race)

R18: Nürburgring Nordschleife (Night Race)

This is how the season would play out. Now before you ask, yes there are two classes in each schedule. The reason for this is because creating 4 separate schedules was too much, so we created 2. To this end, we decided to have 2 classes run their race at the same time. So beginner and intermediate will run together, and then pro and veteran will run together. This means we would need 7 drivers for each class, as we need at least 2 people to spectate to ensure that their is no unnecessary contact between drivers and to keep the racing clean.

If you're wondering why Beginner and Intermediate are running on the Nurb 24h versus Pro and Veteran on the Nordschleife, that is because I wanted the drivers who wanted to drive the faster cars a bit of a larger challenge since the Nordschleife at night is pitch black. Since the 24h has lit up sections, I felt it would be fairer for the other drivers (especially if they are unfamiliar with any of these cars or tracks) to do this.

I have garnered interest from a few people, but I need to get back in contact with them to see what car they had chosen. So for now, all cars are fair game.

Oh yeah, there are some vehicles that are far too fast for their class (ie; GT-R Touring Car, Z06 Vette LM, Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car) so these cars will be given additional weight so as to balance them with the rest of the class.

And there are other cars such as the Camaro Z28 Race Car '69 and the Challenger R/T Race Car '70, that need their gears adjusted so that they can be competitive with their class. To this end, the only part that was adjusted was the top speed. Everything else was left unchanged.

There is a limit of one person per car. This means that if someone were to pick up the GT-R GT3, all other GT-R's in that cars class are therefore off limits to everyone else. Yes, this includes the GT-R TC. This is done to make people select a car that may or may not be outside of their comfort zone. It also forces variety. With the amount of cars available to select, this shouldn't be too much of an issue, but I did it to be sure.

I'll be honest, I wanted to avoid making a post about this on GTP for a while, because I wanted to see if I could garner the interest I needed for this. Unfortunately, this did not work so I came here.

If you are interested, please post in this thread, and I will bring up new information as I develop this further. I still need to decide if we are going to run laps, or run it endurance style. Tire wear will be on, and I believe it will be set to normal.

Thanks for your interest! And I hope to race with many of you in the future!

Can i call dibs on the scirocco?

This is very close to what I'm wanting to do with my GTB Championship (as in the one in my signature). I'd actually be quite interested to do this. May I join?

This is very close to what I'm wanting to do with my GTB Championship (as in the one in my signature). I'd actually be quite interested to do this. May I join?

You're more than welcome to. Just pick a car from the list and I'll add you to it.

You're more than welcome to. Just pick a car from the list and I'll add you to it.

I'll have to see what I've got and the cars I'd be willing to buy first, but I'm pressed about the fact that, assuming you join the Veteran or Pro class with me or I join the Beginner class with @Jon Terry , the races will be 1v1, so for now I'm going to go in the Intermediate class so the races will have more drivers. I'll probably take the Elise 111R or Silvia S15 as the NSX is unavailable (Most likely Elise).

I'll have to see what I've got and the cars I'd be willing to buy first, but I'm pressed about the fact that, assuming you join the Veteran or Pro class with me or I join the Beginner class with @Jon Terry , the races will be 1v1, so for now I'm going to go in the Intermediate class so the races will have more drivers. I'll probably take the Elise 111R or Silvia S15 as the NSX is unavailable (Most likely Elise).

I'm only in the class I'm in because in like that VW . I'd be happy to race it against the pro or veteran guys..( if we ever get enough people to race that is. )

Yeah unfortunately it doesn't seem a lot of people are interested. This is designed to give everyone a shot, I just need more people.

If you could spread the word that would be greatly appreciated

Yeah unfortunately it doesn't seem a lot of people are interested. This is designed to give everyone a shot, I just need more people.

I'll do my best to promote. I think it will be great fun. If nothing else maybe we could race then without a full series?

I'll put this thread into my signature, that'll probably help. You might also want to make the thread more complete, make it Open instead of Draft and use the FGTC4 thread as a guide to making the thread, like I did with my GTB Championship.

Also, count me in with the 111R.

@Jon Terry I'd understand why you'd choose a class because of a car, that was part of what I did

Last edited:
I'll do my best to promote. I think it will be great fun. If nothing else maybe we could race then without a full series?

I'm okay with that.

I'll put this thread into my signature, that'll probably help. You might also want to make the thread more complete, make it Open instead of Draft and use the FGTC4 thread as a guide to making the thread, like I did with my GTB Championship.

Also, count me in with the 111R.

@Jon Terry I'd understand why you'd choose a class because of a car, that was part of what I did

Alright I'll put you down for the 111R. And I'll take a look at that thread you mentioned.

I'm honestly surprised that people are still interested in this. I hadn't been able to check up on it because work has been throwing my hours all around.

You guys can pick from any of the categories you want, even if it's just two of them.

I figure this is a way for us to potentially get prepped for GT Sport (for those that were unable to get beta access).

We can start anytime within the next couple of weeks. I just got my wheel setup again so I need to do some driving to get used to the feeling again.

We can start anytime within the next couple of weeks. I just got my wheel setup again so I need to do some driving to get used to the feeling again.
Sadly, my timezone is 5 hours ahead of you, so my presence will be very complicated at this point. :(

Back