GT6 Stock Touring Car ChallengeOpen 

The best I could do to try to fit everyone in would be do to the races early in the morning my time. Like 8 or 9 am CST (well CDT with daylight savings which is still the most ridiculous thing ever).

The best I could do to try to fit everyone in would be do to the races early in the morning my time. Like 8 or 9 am CST (well CDT with daylight savings which is still the most ridiculous thing ever).
Awww that means I have to go to bed before 2AM now :lol:

I'm not sure if I could do those races in 8/9 AM CST, as it would be 2/3 PM BST in my country. But I will see what I can do...

If 8/9 am CST doesn't work, I can push it back to 11am/12pm.

As far as room settings are considered, I still have very little ideas as to whether it should be timed or laps.

Y'all can choose any class you want. We can start with the beginner class if that works for everyone

If 8/9 am CST doesn't work, I can push it back to 11am/12pm.

As far as room settings are considered, I still have very little ideas as to whether it should be timed or laps.

Y'all can choose any class you want. We can start with the beginner class if that works for everyone
by settings he means if you allow thing like ABS driving live etc so we can start testing

by settings he means if you allow thing like ABS driving live etc so we can start testing
Ooooh. Well I tend to setup my lobbies with all aids (besides ABS) off. We can work with it as necessary. I know not everyone drives the same, so I'm willing to make compromises. (Active Stability and Skid Recovery Force will never be on. It's too much of a crutch)

Ooooh. Well I tend to setup my lobbies with all aids (besides ABS) off. We can work with it as necessary. I know not everyone drives the same, so I'm willing to make compromises. (Active Stability and Skid Recovery Force will never be on. It's too much of a crutch)
So let's choose cars and set race times and dates and we are ready to go.

all i want is ABS and driving line because my myopia levels are big

If anyone wants to take this over, go right ahead. I don't have the time I used to have to be able to run this.

Sorry for any inconvenience

If anyone wants to take this over, go right ahead. I don't have the time I used to have to be able to run this.

Sorry for any inconvenience
I could if you want. Just if everyone confirms what car they'll be using, then we can get started.

Should we just use one class? There isn't enough of us to do all of the classes separately. Or maybe we all take part in all of the classes, and do shorter races?

Should we just use one class? There isn't enough of us to do all of the classes separately. Or maybe we all take part in all of the classes, and do shorter races?

I don't care what we use. I'd like to use the vs cause it's FF and won't throw me off on other stuff but if everyone wants to run faster stuff I will

Back