GT6 Trailer.

• Thread starter BkS
  • 62 comments
Epic locations!

With 1200 cars being announced and the game on the PS3 I fear a return of standard cars. So I'm really happy to see a Premium Countach!

Nice to see the x-bow make it, I probably won't buy the game though unless there is something that really seperates it from GT5 and at the moment I haven't seen anything of the sort.

Epic locations!

With 1200 cars being announced and the game on the PS3 I fear a return of standard cars. So I'm really happy to see a Premium Countach!

As do I, but what can you do.

Peasantslayer
Nice to see the x-bow make it, I probably won't buy the game though unless there is something that really seperates it from GT5 and at the moment I haven't seen anything of the sort.

If you followed live twitter feed, GT6 has loads of new stuff. Seems simillar on the surface, but the physics have been redone, new tyre model, thousands of add on aero parts have been included, and a lot more.

Are you kidding? "New physics engine" ..."collaboration with Yokohama Rubber and KW Automotive". You do not think that this ALONE is indication of something that "separates it from GT5"?? Jordan saw the demo ...he PHYSICALLY saw a difference! Or do you need to actually play a demo before thinking "mmmm, maybe it is somewhat different"?

Also, Special Stage Route 11's track map was spotted in the trailer.

VilHwrW.jpg

I was very, very, VERY surprised to see that car! I've wanted that car so bad :drool:

Yeah me too, it is one of the top cars on my wishlist, but I had not expected that PD would actually include it. I sprung up like a little kid on christmas morning when I saw that legendary tail come sliding towards me...:drool:

The town in the trailer with the huge roman bridge and cliffs is Ronda, in the South of Spain. There's a private racing track close to this town, the name is Ascari... so there you have a new circuit!!!! :D

SOURCE: I live and was born close to Ronda :)

I have a feeling those tracks we seen in the NSX trailer are gonna be in GT6, like Seattle, etc.

Watching that video takes me back to 2009/2010 when we were all this excited about GT5,

GT6 seemed light years away.. its amazing to think that Gran Turismo 5 has had it's day almost.. already! Where has the time gone?!

Roll on GT6!

Am I the only one to be disappointed? the new footage with this big vignette border and yellow (codemasters-like) filter feel less Gt-realistic than GT5...

Did anyone ID the vintage Formula car yet? My first guess was a Cooper T43/T51 but the rear of the car doesn't match any images of it that I've seen.

Did anyone ID the vintage Formula car yet? My first guess was a Cooper T43/T51 but the rear of the car doesn't match any images of it that I've seen.

It's not a vintage Formula car, it's Gordon Murray's 'Rocket'...

CAR2002.jpg

Back