GT6 Update 1.09 (Undocumented Changes in OP) >Lock<

• Thread starter TheProRacer
  • 947 comments

Are you happy with the content in this update?

• Total voters
Tuners everywhere rejoice!:
image.jpg

(Look at top and bottom)

Until I'm driving a BMW E30 M3, with realistc engine sounds, up Pikes Peak.... it's not confirmed for me :D

they are the top suggestions...

True, but we've seen the addition of grid lights and false starts, the ability to reset transmission and suspension settings to default, the Toyota TS030 (a very popular suggestion), camber has been fixed, etc. etc.

They could well be working on the E30 as we speak, each car apparently takes six months to render after all.

True, but we've seen the addition of grid lights and false starts, the ability to reset transmission and suspension settings to default, the Toyota TS030 (a very popular suggestion), camber has been fixed, etc. etc.

They could well be working on the E30 as we speak, each car apparently takes six months to render after all.
Where are the grid lights again, just multiplayer and are you talking about the on screen ones or on track ones?

I remember seeing this live and was like a puch in the face... Such a bad move by the Toyota and the DW was to small and to lightwight to avoid the wall. The driver trying to do something to get the car to the pit was painfull to see. :/

Do you have any idea how poor the visibility is in a LMP1? This accident had more to do with marshalls restarting the race while the two leading LMP1's were close to each other in a large grid of slower cars and at the Porsche Curves.
It was almost inevitable that something would go wrong.

Back