• 368 comments

Tintorera

GT Fan
Premium
Norway
K-Town
Tintorera
GT6 first day patch v1.01 is live weighing in at 1207 MB

• Vision GT has been added to the home screen.
  • Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo is available as a gift car.
  • Online part has been modified on the home screen. 1.00 had 4 available online modes. Community, Open lobby, Quick Match and Seasonal events. In the 1.01 patch there is only Open lobby and Seasonal events in the online section on the home screen
  • GT game server is now online in Europe.
  • Car tuning menus has been updater to expand/collapse function.
  • Freshman Cup added to National B mode.
  • Gornergrat League added to National A mode.
  • Status screen has an updated layout.
  • Tyre type fitted to car is now displayed in lower left corner of race display when driving.
  • Setting limits for car tuning has been altered.
  • Deltawing added to the dealership
  • Prize cars added to various events. Open the event again to receive your prize if event is golded pre 1.01 patch.
  • Target times for some licence tests and "coffe break" events has been altered.
  • Tyre sound has been altered.
  • Online events are open for participants with International A licence or higher.
  • Online leaderboards added to License tests.

No official change log is available at the moment as the GT servers report to be under maintenance.

Last edited:
What???

Can you confirm Damage Repair option in the GT Auto?

The only options I have are:
- Wash Car - 50Cr
- Change Oil - 250Cr
- Improve Body Rigidity - 20000Cr
- Restore Body Rigidity - 27000Cr
- Overhaul Engine - 16000Cr.

Another new little feature is it now displays what tires you have while racing in the bottom left.
They also added a few more tips, like taking a picture from a replay.

In the car tuning the menus can now expand/collapse as pre 1.01 all tuning options was expanded.
Imo this is a good improvement.

@jsjakesaid Are you able to enter the seasonals?

The only options I have are:
- Wash Car - 50Cr
- Change Oil - 250Cr
- Improve Body Rigidity - 20000Cr
- Restore Body Rigidity - 27000Cr
- Overhaul Engine - 16000Cr.

Another new little feature is it now displays what tires you have while racing in the bottom left.
They also added a few more tips, like taking a picture from a replay.
Oh dear.

Looks like the body repair thing has gone for good.

Weird, as the online manual doesn't match what the game does...

What?? Does this mean there is no easy money? I'm not buying a game with 1200 cars and spending 2 years to build up my garage. Most people will have moved on to the PS4 by then.

Edit: And I'll be damned if I'll pay real money for virtual cars...

I am on the other hand glad that they did this. It means that you actually have to work for your cars. No easy money! YAY!

(I'm not even gonna touch the "buy ingame credits" button.)

What?? Does this mean there is no easy money? I'm not buying a game with 1200 cars and spending 2 years to build up my garage. Most people will have moved on to the PS4 by then.

Who says you have to buy every car? I only buy the ones I want and leave the rest.

In the National B mode, there is a new Freshman Cup.

Is that an extra event or does it replace an existing event?

I am on the other hand glad that they did this. It means that you actually have to work for your cars.
We did that in GT5 and then they turned around made it easy for those that came later to the game. All I ask for is consistency.

And to be honest, most of my friends will move on within the next two years. I want all the cars I can get ASAP. It would be different if we had an event creator with good and customizable AI that paid credits based on your setting. As it stands now I don't want to grid for little money while chasing a rabbit again.

Edit: I'll suspend my rant until I find out for sure about seasonal payouts. I don't want to derail the topic.

PD has a winning DLC strategy!! At least they think so. Update freaking engine sounds and then come back asking for more money from us!

3gSZDGkAhnU.jpg

:)

I got GT6 since yesterday and noticed alot of framerate drops especially in cockpit view. Does 1.01 makes the game run smoother? I am not home so I can't download yet. Just curious.

• Online part has been modified on the home screen. 1.00 had 4 available online modes. Community, Open lobby, Quick Match and Seasonal events. In the 1.01 patch there is only Open lobby and Seasononals
Patch has removed stuff???

Son of a ***** i wont be able to get the game until at least January. The wait will be very hard.
Yep - but you will probably have the best play experience after any bugs are fixed ... so some small consolation

Latest Posts

Back