GT6 Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so before you make your post please understand that this is a petition and all I would like you to do is post your PSN name if you support it. If for some reason you do otherwise I will ask a mod to remove your post and if the problem continues to happen you will be reported.

Over the past year Kazunori Yamauchi, PD, and Sony have tried to work together to make our Gran Turismo experience even better than it was when the game first came out. In my opinion they have accomplished this goal. However, some of their update and DLC choices haven't been quite up to par. There has been a lot of disappointment when it comes to DLC especially. I know this because a lot of the GT community here on GTP complain about the fact that Kaz is bringing in DLC that only makes 15% of the GT fans happy. To make a long story short, Kaz looks on here to find out what we want but this thread is going to make it easier for him.

GT6 WISHLIST

For everyone:
  • Free Roam In A City Style Environment (Kind of like MCLA but with GT5 Physics)
  • Livery Editor
  • More Car Customization
  • More Features
  • Better Engine Sounds
  • More Tracks
  • Some Sort of Auction House (For Selling Cars, Tunes, Etc.)
  • A Little Better Damage (Parts Falling Off is All I Ask)
  • Drivetrain Swaps

For Photographers (Sorry about this section but I'm not to familiar with Photography Lingo , however, if you have more ideas PM me ):​
  • More Freedom For Shots
  • More Camera Features
  • Allow Shots To Be Taken Without Pausing The Replay
  • Simultaneos Snap Shots (For GIFs and Things Like That)

For Tuners:​
  • The Ability To Send Tunes On GT5
  • More In-Depth Tuning (Tire Pressure, ..., Can't think of anything else right now )
  • Formal Online Drag

For Course Makers:​
  • The Ability to use Kart Space as a Custom Track
  • Better Custom Track Functionality
  • Autocross w/ Cones ( A Little Bit of a Stretch)

For B-Spec (Sorry I Know This is Short Too but I've Only Done B-Spec Once; Once Again PM if You Have More Ideas):​
  • Allow Your Driver to Drive A Little Dirty

For Replay Lovers:​
  • Better Camera Angles
  • Better Skimming Functionality (Maybe a Slo-Mo Button For the Wow Effect?)
  • One-Button Functions (Switch Cars, FF & RW, Gauges/No Gauges, Etc.)
  • Free Camera/Custom Camera

For Drifters:​
  • More D1GP & Formula Drift Cars/Tracks
  • Touge
  • Japanese Street Drifting

For Controllers (DS3 & Wheels):​
  • Clutch Button for DualShock 3
  • Better Clutch Functionality (Ability to take off Auto-Clutch and Pressure Sensitive Clutch Like the Gas/Brake Pedal)

I know this might seem like a rant towards Kaz and PD but I assure you it's not. I know that 95% if not all 100% of the GTP community appreciates the hard work Kaz puts into this game and even if he completely overlooks this thread because no one took the time to try to make it something big the game will still be AMAZING!!!

So what do you guys say? 400 PSN names and it gets stickied so Kaz can see what he needs to improve on?
-xDriFtZz​

Last edited:
Reserved For List of 268 PSN Names:

LR-L2L-xDriFtZz
OnoMaToPeja_
xiSealHDz
djinline-FIN
gtpsuper27
JP-LeoRX
daibaspeed
z-assolluto-7-11
salikriaz
GTP_EricW
GTP_orsche
BiggRayy
dhandes
Iron_Uzak
aadil717
McSoap-90
atongo619
ellisnutt
EternusPluvia
crowhop78
diegorborges
Bottrighe05
bainthedestroyer
honkydonky
jar31lar
Delta795
MidnightChampion
Jossh13
TankAss95
Jaysin85
ParkourVeyron
z0b3z
the86d
FlyinHawaiian77
GTP_Michelin9960
ENTERSANDMAN_13
Kyoki-Takata
Kyoki-Jn
TurboVL
Ericvancouver
JakobJ79
Ruthless_Clipz
romy novanda
CromaTurboIE
Tiger61378
sanesh21
glenchiam
jdmpurest
BMW_RobertL_93
taz_man_uk
zedfonsie
Kroks4250
CrispWheels
I_IGrayfoxI_I
thelvynau
Powellx234
xx666Kris666xx
McSoap-90
zamis
mullac2k9
JuniorDragsterUK
A_Higher_Place
decepticon1
MightyPickle
LW25
Antix5
jimmy281090
f1_stig
JRKiwibo1
Doridrift39
Balistic_Knife__
doodlemonoply
NickeWelin
Impakt_r32
SolidS2k
alex1369
amazeCRAZE
scaffie78
racingworld
Fastfox400
Puppy71
toycressy
Wium43
TeamLotus_Eclat
ggsrox
We_Are_Alfisti
Conza_No1
Mattymc1996
GTP_Matthew
Robabza2
Rob242010
yorkes-92
SandmanX13
JojoOfTeDoomsday
Vaxxtx
lorney69
xMercury_Cougarx
monkeyfoeva21
Spoox777
GUNSLINGER_R450
otakunorth
Spex_Wood
stupidstormy36
steve1234123
praiano63
CkarL
bobert5014
hainuinimic
slonkoo
dlink001
Kubs63
EternusPluvia
THUNDERbreaks
bohol86
e_dub64
wrapture
Quiinten
sk8te-penguin
osprey73
Almeeu
MotorCtyHamilton
CkarL
voileauciel
RedSuns_Eric_DRP
nismo_driftworks
Dwight_C
UNITED_MARINES82
terryparker15
mattrazol
InnateInstinct
MLD_DriftWorks
IanRose69
CCR_BRA
driver2183
JrDarknes
ONCALLK1LLER_46
kleomenissarris
glenchiam
chilybee
Raptorne13
GTP_praiano63
ismashu1994
GTP_sanmusa74
LMAO_RAWR
MLD_Makaveli
wendydave
werty_56-1
Mi_Drift-Smoke
Mikeonthebike81
DK-SmokeScreen
Santosj20
DrifterZero93
Ryangt18
hairystig
Adz1414
Flaco__13
LAN_E_V_O
starbutt33
Rockeytop429
Hells_Disciple
theycallmeherbie
M_WEZZY
TheFallen1ne
Twitcher_6
GTDS-Maveric
neilrulez1256
KYOKI-Zach
KYOKI-Asa
TokoTurbo
Dr0giinn
Golfkid24
sLiCk-94
emurda420
MegamarcX_84
XxGoD_FooTxX
eddyac
OsakaHQ-blurrrr
TougeWolf_
locoman88
thaSTIGroe
acecdc2
Jdm_punisher
Grundy83
Raptorzack
Lobbyn
bono38
CYBER-SHADOW
Dimse91
le-gunners72
Massradia1
JSD-DUDDY
anthaliscious
MLD_Ant
MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
takfujiwara
RotaryAttack_8
SixSpeedSideways
xGuNz_A_BLaZiNx
Twitcher_6
SupraTT1
playnthru
fcpmarcus
LazyLiquid
RedSuns-VelineonVXL
Tunerguy21
Yauma9
SoloMidFnatic
STONER327
VileFCboy
Bluntified
JRKiwibo1
Kino321-X
LittleZippyUK
ZSPaulus
decoy187
united6694
Stavingo
Blueninjacivic
Couchyy
Knight_Spirit
Mike_YNWA_LFC
stiggygonzalez
Hamooda-X
cgg199
monsterGAUZ
JP_UN
SeanWelland
Reapa202
xBLiTZzZ
Gamerdog6482
FRAG-ME-CG
iDesTroY_v1
LERK84
motoraza
Cerebus_
DGambino1
mcglone1994
MLD_DriftWorks
xiGoD_Skillz
syrius325
Sparco--High
Kiwigen
handy_man_101
Phreon
risewithefallen2
Xx-ACExSniper-xX
sparkozz
iPutWorkn
RogerIsJolly
Marsy333
Sixflags48
awesomenes97
alpacaflip1
bighead1973
gargoyle454
Coza427
JevL--
MarkyParky79
Chlupekk
Slider47
Vogelsang1234
Olegonic
joehazell
paully_viper
ShortAzianKid
AoM_Mogwai
jonas232
Irish_Mac_C

GTP USER IDEA SECTION

OnoMaToPeja_:
- Passenger Rides - And what I mean by that is if a player is in his car in the pits and he wants to explain something to a other player, he can take him for a passenger ride. Also this could be used as a good feature for recording purposes.

- The ability to use the camera while in FREE RUN/RACE mode - And what I mean by that is a feature that would allow you to walk around the track behind the barricades and use the camera to take live photos. I think this would be a great feature for Photographers/Video recorders.

- Livery Editor - Yes I know that this has been mentioned million times but really a livery editor would be a great feature. I am a bit of an artist myself and I would love to do some designs on my and other players cars.

- The ability to change Engine/environment/music volume while in a lobby - A lot of times I would like to adjust the volume in these settings but Im in a lobby.

- A feature that would allow you to switch between 900 degress in game wheel rotation and the wheel rotation that is in the game now. I think it is 200 degrees.

- The ability to START/STOP replay in FREE RUN MODE - In my opinion this would be a great feature, as you wouldnt have to start a race everytime you want to get a certain bit of gameplay in a replay.

We_Are_Alfisti: It would be nice to add the today's special from GT4, to GTauto. This option allows you to change rims for another car standard rims, example: change Ferrari 458 rims for the F430 standard rims. And also to paint the standard

gtpsuper24: Four major things: More tracks, better variety of cars in DLC, improve sounds, Livery editor additon. Thats its, theres too much on the list for PD to focus on. Trim down some stuff and i'll add my PSN.

EliteDreamer: What about more racing features? Flags, pace car/safety car, pace laps in general, pit manager talking to you, and more that I can't think of off the top of my head.

Eric W:I really like the idea of custom Kart tracks.
Personally, I'd like more control options for online racing.
-Working flag system for oval racing
-Ability to choose upper and lower horse power limits to a lobby.
-Ability to limit tire selection to sport tires or racing tires only.
-Distance between cars on track, not just the leader.
-When the leader crosses the start/finish line the race ends regardless of the lap other cars are on, finishing X laps down. You shouldn't need to continue racing to make up laps after the race has ended. Fixed time delay to allow cars to finish last lap. (You shouldn't need an additional 3 minutes to make up laps. The race is over all you should need to do is cross the start/finish line.)

crowhop: A Rear View Mirror for all driving views. Especially hood/roof/bonnet view. Adjust the gearing for AI cars to accommodate for drafting.
Racing the AI at Route X in X2010's should be great fun. Instead, it is quite pathetic. This would also make the AI more competitive in many events.

diegorborges: POINT-TO-POINT option for course generator (it's even on the game manual!) plus some more themes for it.

dirtyduck17: The only thing I could think of suggesting would be less Japanese cars added and more from other regions. I acknowledge that GT5 and PDI like serving their local (read Japan) market and fans but the game is a global hit and the brands represented should reflect that fact.

z0b3z: Mazda rx3, Holden vl calais, and Bridgeport/periphiel port option for rotarys and they have to sound like it too..

Jaysin85: Some good ideas. Advanced tuning is very needed. Also, American cars, we have more then muscle cars, vettes and stock cars in this country. I think we get the poorest representation as for our automotive history.

KYOKI-Jn:
#1 More engine tuning, like adjusting the timing, boost pressure, etc.
#2 The ability to change tire sizes (Changes the amount of tire flex and traction)
#3 More engine upgrades (Spark plugs, fuel rails, ignition systems, turbo sizes, heads, blocks, cams, valves, pistons, crank shafts, fuel pumps, intake manifolds, carburators, throttle bodys, downpipes, [Whatever Rotorys have].
#4 Engine and Drivetrain damage.
And I'm with the free roam!

JakobJ79: racing features, better setup posibilites (Positive camber for a speedway setup, weight distribution), Flag system; cautions, blue flags etc. (Come on PD we got already a Pace Car in game put it to use), Crew-chief / spotter talking to you during the race

cj10: allow the converitble car to be topless

jdmpurest: would like to see more current race cars. All these street car DLC's are cool i guess but race cars are where its at. Who really wants to drive ****** mini clubmans or boring VW's. Top of my list is the SuperGT Honda HSV's. I would love to see more FIA GT1 cars as well like SLS AMG race car. More current or upcoming D1GP cars like hibino's new Toyota 86, even tho GT5 has enough new 86's in it. Maybe some drift muscle cars like naoki nakamura's s13. More Aspec races would be nice, somehow. More race modification cars, more aero parts, more wheel options including diameter options for wheels. I want a 86 Levin with some 15's!!!

BMW_RobertL_93: Might want to add the more powerful tuning parts that we had in older GT's, to the list?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=240396

GrayFox: I would like a way for players to sell their cars to other players. The other players can take the car for a test drive(wont add miles or changes) to see if they will like it and they can buy it, prices are set by the player listing.

Powellx235: Castor Adjustment for Tuning

2Deadbird2: I would like a make your own A spec championship maker and other customizing options to make cars more personal to each person like being able to change interior colours on seats etc on cars!

f1_stig: b-spec always push option

alex1369: I just want that you can add 200 cars to favorite list, or just like it was in GT4 (all cars in arcade).
- the ones you have in GT garage are also available in arcade mode and that they fix the front wheels on F10, because they are too big (same dimensions like rear tyres - wich is wrong). Not made with 2010 regulations - front tyres must be a bit smaller. And thats it

amazeCRAZE: I also vote that we get MORE Premium Vdubs, Bimmers, and Mercs!

scaffie78: for tuning options, let us change ET value, or the width of a wheel

Wium43: How about your own little online dealership? But that's like an Auction House right?

TeamLotus_Eclat: Warm down laps after races (as an option), and free control in the pit lane. (also as an option)

Conza_No1: For tuning, I think bi-turbos would be awesome, quad-turbos when possible perhaps? Maybe instead of just the 3 turbo types, some sort of customisable turbo, so you could set the bar ect yourself? More experienced tuners may be able to better put my ideas into more technical terms.

For DLC, I would love to see the new M Cars, specifically the new M3 and M5, but also include the old M6 and 1M too, I think that'd be a reasonable DLC package, including classic M cars would be beautiful as well, the E39 M5, other classic M cars, maybe the original - maybe all of them :P

Otherwise the Aventador was always on my list too until recently. Obviously Porsche, but EA are c***s, so, until they curl up and die...

More classic Maserati models from the 60s and 70s would be fantastic, no yuk bi-turbos or the modern garbage either.

Robabza2/Rob242010: I'd like to see the drifting with points events online too.

yorkes-92: Is it ok if I add something on here? Like most games we should be able to actually just select the reverse gear and use the pedal (if your using a wheel) instead of the triangle button. This is especially a pain on the wheel as it just reverses at full throttle. I always wanted that in GT4 and thought they would have done that in GT5.

Vaxxtx: I agree with everything the OP has listed. Funny though he pretty much descirbed Forza4 lol.

I also think if they put everything into a game..it wont be GT5, but possibly (if Kaz gets his head out of his butt) GT6. It needs to happen if GT wants to stay competetive, IMO.

xMercury_Cougarx: add cars like the Austin Martin One-77, Gumpert Apollo S, Bugatti Veryon 16.4 Super Sport, dodge cornet, Chevy Caprice, More Muscle Cars!!! some more vans would be great too.the 2012 Dodge Charger with a blower on it and flame paint .

Spoox777: I just want a bigger choice of wheels that can be used for all premium & standard cars.

Spex_Wood: some things I would like:
1) ability to choose the stock color of your DLC cars, just like when buying cars from the Premium dealership.
2) ability to delete DLC cars... or to sell, but delete at least.
3) I would like simple graphic options to add to all of your cars... premium cars at least. (numbers, personal logo, pin stripes, racing stripes, text, etc)
4) it would be nice to increase/decrease the tire size of some cars. this could easily be added to the wheel section of GT Auto. Up/down could be used, while left/right is used to select your rims.

I REALLY want 1 and 2 since I think they are badly needed...
3 and 4 are more like the cherry on my ice cream sundae... not important, but would be nice

stupidstormy36: Some features I'd like to see!

-Obviously a livery editor (probably the most requested feature and yet, Polyphony refuses to put it in). I can understand why not for the standard models, but there really is no excuse for the premium models.

-Upgrade standard race models to premium. DTM, LMP, GT, FIA, whatever!

-We need Porsche in Gran Turismo. Kaz wants them in, and even Porsche stated somewhere (I don't remember where) that they cannot afford to be out of Gran Turismo any longer. It's EA that's the problem. At least make the RUFs premium or update their roster! Or even RM them as well. Who cares, fantasy them if you have to! You've done it plenty of vehicles in the past, mostly Japanese cars.

-An updated ALMS roster! The ALMS series is one of my all time favorite series. I can understand why Porsche won't be in it. Stupid EA being absolute jerks about it.

-STOP MODELLING HYBRIDS AS PREMIUM MODELS! We get why hybrids are a big thing in Japan, but seriously, who is going to race them in GT5? They're economic cars, not high performance vehicles! The CR-Z Touring Car is nice though...

-Stop focusing on Japanese makes. We realize this game is made in Japan and we love the cars that come out of there. However, there are just way too many Japanese cars in this game (over half of the total cars in game I believe), which is the only reason why there are over 1000 cars in the game (basically many different versions of the same model). Not needed. As stated before, this game is indeed a global phenomenon and needs to accommodate various regions around the world!

-Timed races in online races, just like the endurance races such as the 4 Hours of Tsukuba.

-Unlimited time to complete the races online after the leader crosses the finish line on his/her final lap. And also pace laps before the start of the race offline and online.

-Complete control of the car at all times, including before and after a race (online at least), and while in the pits.

-Full race flag usage and rules instead of the power limiter for a short time. GT5 seriously needs the drive through, stop-and-go, amongst other penalties.

-More RM options. After a full year, the RM list has not expanded, or even changed one bit for that matter, at all. I was extremely excited see this feature return since it was dropped after GT2, and only to find that only 15 cars (out of over 200 Premium cars, over 1000 cars in total) had this feature! Big disappointment there. And even after the RM, the livery designs are too generic. This is where the livery editor comes into place as it adds more variety between cars!

-Better refinement controls for the course maker, such as corner remapping, elevation, rumble strip placement (course maker does not do a good job of this most of the time), sand trap placement, barrier placement, etc. I've seen a program on the PC that uses vector technology that translate into polygons for a course maker/editor. Maybe Polyphony can look into that.

-More broadcast style replays, or even a separate replay editor with complete custom camera placements and control. I always hated the replays in Forza. Gran Turismo has always done a better job in this field. I (if not we) want to see the cameras in actual broadcast locations. I loved the dynamic replay option in GT3 (I forgot the actual name for it, not the one that synced with the music, but the one that actually focused on what GT3 thought was the biggest battles at the time).

-Advanced tuning options is a must. Tire pressure, tire profile, tire width, boost pressure, boost timing, etc. Also, more upgrade parts and BRAKES!!! What happened to the brake upgrade? It was in every other GT game and seems to be every other racing sim similar to GT5. But, it's not here. Brakes are on of the most important parts to any racing machine!

-Where did the nitrous feature go that was in GT4? Although I hardly ever used it, I think it would've done well in drag races at least. And speaking of drag races, were did that feature go too? There was a drag course in GT4 (Las Vegas if I remember). Where's Infineon Raceway? Perfect for drag races and a venue for NASCAR!

-Bring back some classic courses such as Apricot Hill, Midfield Raceway, along with Infineon Raceway, Twin Ring Motegi (4 layouts alone right there). They've already started adding tracks to the game with Spa (which was a great choice).

-Better damage model. The damage model now is something I'd expect from a PS2 game (hint the irony here) and really only incorporates distorted polygons. Only a few premium cars actually have parts fall off or come loose.

This is what I can come with at the top of my head at this time!

I really don't need to a free roam feature in this game. This isn't Midnight Club or Grand Theft Auto. There is also Test Drive Unlimited 1 and 2 for that. It's not really needed in my opinion. Free run yes, free roam no.

One other thing I can say is options. A lot of the features that people may have a mixed opinion on can easily be solved with options! That's why there is an option menu in GT5! But I guess you can't have too many options!

EDIT: Also, here's another thing. An overall better online community. In other words, the ability to upload and place vehicles for sale or a better trading system rather than the weak gift car system, the ability to upload many tracks and share them with everyone rather than just uploading 1 and only sharing with your friends, organising online racing series and placing specific restrictions and maintaining a proper regulation of the series, and, again, if custom liveries ever make it into the game, upload your liveries and share them and even make a couple of credits off of them! These are just some examples!

EDIT: Qualifying for A-Spec, B-Spec, and Seasonal Events. Qualifying was everywhere in GT3, and was only in championship races in GT4. Qualifying only exists in the online lobbies as the "Free Run" mode.

steve1234123: What I would really like is for them to have "All Cars" in the garage as an option. It get annoying having to go through the premium cars/standard list it would make things much easier to just have the cars for me in one big list. Again this is personal prefrence I know they have the favorites but your limited to 100 and if your looking at specs of cars for different races/models it would be easier to compare if everything was in one list.

praiano63: I want a cockpit view with the eyes of the pilot that d´ont shake when the car shake and always oriented to the apex, sems that forza 4 have this, must be the only way to be fast in this view. And realistic.

CkarL: Would like to be added the chance of "GT5 Happy Hour", one day per month cars above Cr. 1.000.000 can be traded.

bobert5014: For DLC how about a classic racecar pack. You know, Ford GT40 Mkii, or cars like the Corvette Cheetah. Maybe a classic F1 pack (seems no one has the classic f1 license). F1 cars like the Mclaren MP4/4, The Ferrari F2004 & 412T, or the Lotus Lamborghini Type 97.

Kubs63: I would like to see more REAL US tracks. My personal favorites are:

Mid-Ohio
Road America
Virginia International Raceway (VIR)
Road Atlanta
Miller Motorsports Park
Nelson Ledges Road Course

THUNDERbreaks: This is what I support:

More Tracks
Livery Editor
More Car Customization
Better Engine Sounds
Realistic Car Class Organization (no more old Jaguars against Super GT)
Custom Championship (with the ability to choose your opponents)
Custom Races (with the ability to choose your opponents)

The Ability To Send Tunes On GT5
More In-Depth Tuning
Formal Online Drag
Better Online (fix bugs)

Optimized Menu with shortcuts
Possibility to change oil without GT auto
Quicker menu when you purchase cars

bohol86: Like along with the "free roam" there should be like a place..that we can all show cars, but not like at SSR 7 .... like a legit auto show...like a parking lot.....and away to look at all the cars after we "parked" and we can have a "best of show" competition. Anyone agrees?

Also more FWD sedans for saudi drifters

e_dub64: For photography, lens change.

LazyLiquid: But would be even better if the track editor would be completly free, without random generator

Yauma9: I would love to have a better drift points system, a 2013 Ford Mustang, and obviously a Livery Editor, even if it's very simple, like adding some stripes and numbers

ZSPaulus: - Better smoke physics
- GoPro like cams in the replay
- Being able to enter a time in the replay to skip to that exact moment.
- Being able to the amount of smoke visible to you personally.
- Being able to place a "location marker" during free runs online. (Place a marker and you can reset the positions of all the cars back to the point they were at when the marker was placed. This way racers can practice that one section, drag racers can go back to the startline and drifters can do sections over and over without needing to drive back all the time..
- Better enigine sounds
Fix the bug that if you get close to another car; you dont hear your own engine anymore..

Knight_Spirit: I want more Japanese tracks, Ebisu, Nikko, Meihan, Sekia Hills, Bihoku...

Stiggygonzalez: would like to see more race events

xBLiTZzZ: I'd love to see Ebisu and D1 sections available in DLC. also:
Livery Editor,
More Body Styling Choices (inc. De-Spoiler),
Bigger Wheel Choice (inc Sizes),
Performance Brakes,
Better Engine Sounds.
Improve the Photography capability.

This would keep me playing Gran Turismo 5 for another few years or so!

Gamerdog6482: Although I would like to see left~right differences in suspension. For example, 8.4 left spring rate but say 9.0 right spring rate.
Fine tuning is something I've wanted since GT3.

FRAG-ME-CG: I agree with EVERYTHING except separate drifting online physics. 'Realistic' physics allow cars to drift within the same boundaries of grip cars. Multiple physic systems would ruin it for me.

+Engine sounds should be made sure to include intake sounds, realistic wastegates and turbo spool.

Cerebus_: I would like to be able to take the rims from standard cars and put them on other standard cars. Dont think they would ever add such a feature but thats my dream update.

DGambino01: You can dump everything - just give me more tracks!! Tracks from the old days like Apricot Hill, Seattle, Los Angeles, etc...

Put me down!

EDIT: Oh and fix the tire sounds so that they don't disappear when we change tracks!

Last edited:
Triple post for a good cause:

Please do not clutter the thread. If their is any negativity please PM the person (Including me).

NEW RULE, IF YOU POST IN THIS THREAD YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE ADDED TO THE LIST EVEN IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT IT. (Excluding all GTP staff)

Last edited:
Sure why not....all seem like good ideas, put me down too

Twitcher_6

rest of the NEMESIS guys would probably agree as well

LazyLiquid

Even hard to happen, worth a try.
But would be even better if the track editor would be completly free, without random generator.

LOL I found my name in the list. But I wanted to support this anyway so good thing you read my mind. I want PD making us DLC STAT! We all know GT6 isn't coming out anytime soon and everybody knows it. ;)

Sign me up, too. PSN Tunerguy21. I've wanted this kind of stuff ever since I started playing Gran Turismo.

Ok, I'm in.
I would love to have a better drift points system, a 2013 Ford Mustang, and obviously a Livery Editor, even if it's very simple, like adding some stripes and numbers. :dopey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back