GT6 Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in. PSN: ACGreen86
Would love to see more real world tracks. Infineon Raceway would be nice.
Other than that, make the physics more realistic.

I'm in, beatingu13

I would like to see some sort of custom bodykits option, the tyres blowing up n the brakes smoking after a a race or during pitting. Something else would b after turboing your car u should see the intercooler n better induction noises. One more thing would b good is an option to build your race from the ground up. P.s more drifting events would be great.

Engine swaps, drivetrain swaps, wheel spacing, livery editor (similar to Forza would be nice) as well as an online marketplace for it, optional roll cage and aftermarket steering wheels, visible weight reduction, a possible partnership with formula d much like NASCAR.. Including tracks, cars.. Etc.

Anyway.. Put me down! SmokedBump

Psn: XiArtic_WolfiX

Idea:
better customization to looks (wheel selection, window tinting, body kits, neon lighting, rim sizes, mirrors, interior, vynals, etc. etc.
More buyable engine and transmission parts (nitrous, engine and transmission components, brand types with each having advantages and disadvantages)
More cars from places all around the world.
Better and wider music selection (even if the lyrics are cleaned up I still wanna here some rap)
The option to use your own music during online races
A real drag racing stage and mode (1/4, 1/2, 1/3, and 1 mile increments and more).
More tracks that are drifting friendly.
The use of off road tracks on A-Spec courses
The option to put a car and a B-spec driver on a training course to add experience to the driver and miles to the car
That's all I can think of ATM.

Oh and one more idea:
Demolition durby ( so we can those ******* noobs that want to go around ramming people a place to do it because I hate having that one kid that comes in and starts a ramming war).

My PSN is: Lo0ph0le_
I support everything listed in the main post and also;

General Gameplay Options
> A D1 spec, maybe even a semi proper one
> More singleplayer modes for Drifting
> Higher credit cap, 20M is simply not enough
> Smoke in 2P Split Screen
> Bring back tuner sub-manufacturer dealerships like in GT4
> Fastforward, rewind and slo-mo for replay theatre
More car visuals options eg;
>> Vinyls
>> Custom decal/vinyl editor (maybe similair to NFS: Carbon) (Livery editor)
>> Decals
>> Custom paint editor (maybe similair to Forza or NFS: Carbon) (Livery editor)
>> WINDOW TINTING
>> Lot's of hues and intensities for window tints
>> More aftermarket options
>> Different wing options for each car instead of the stock three for every car
>> At least three different body kits for each car that are unique to that car
>> More body kits
>> All premium models ( I know that would take a long time but I think we all agree it's worth it)
>> A market to buy paints instead of having to scour through the used car dealership for a car with the colour you want!
>> Option to choose whether to have a convertible top up or down. This option is given in the in race menu just before the race
>> More options for tire wear eg; No wear/wear/can actually blow out/can actually blow out and wear down to rims
AI options
> Option to turn off skid recovery force for AI
> Option to turn mode of driving for AI eg; Aggressive/Sunday Driver (Cautious)/Proffessional Racer/Simulation/Drifters
> Option to limit PP and Tunes in singleplayer practice mode
> Option to limit cars in singleplayer practice mode

...seeing as we have a dedicated GT6 section (with in-depth suggestion threads for many of the things mentioned in the first post), the Feedback section, and far too many wishlists as is, I'm wondering what exactly this thread aims to do, especially in the Drift section.

💡

Lol sorry I had a plan and it was moving from section to section. I will continue to update this thread sorry. I kinda fell slack I will pay more attention to it.

The helmet cam in nfs shift 2 would be a nice feature to implement.. It could greatly improve the driving experience for many players of Gt, including myself.

A little more.
>Wider view in first person mode
>More car sounds (different turbo sounds,etc, etc.)

Edit:
Psn: XiArtic_WolfiX

Cars:
> Reasonable prices with reasonable sell back prices (say 2/3 off the lot? -how ever much for miles and + how ever much for upgrades).
> New car dealerships have MORE cars in them (old and new).
> Refresh rate on the 'Online dealership' needs to be faster or should be changed to 'Seasonal Dealership'.
> A real online dealership should be added ware players can put up tuned or untuned cars up for however many credits they choose.
> An auction house ware players can bid for or put up rare, tuned, or odd cars.
> More cars or faster refresh rate in the used car dealership(s).

Tuning (part adding):
> More parts to buy (Headers, inter coolers, fans, spark plugs, etc, etc).
> Name brand parts, with each having advantages and disadvantages (such as the real products).
> An auto tuning function for base builds (like the starting point build for a drift or drag car).
> More tuning options such as tire pressure and when the turbo kicks in.
> Nitrous Oxide or n2o (I mean come on if your the 'real driving simulator' this should be a no brainer)...
> More tuning slots

Customization (Looks):
> Decals.
> Vinyls.
> A paint shop!!! (hate looking for the paint I want...)
> Livery editor.
> More rim selections.
> Window tinting (hue, color, etc).
> Neon lighting (would be pretty cool).
> A better and wider body kit selection (wings, side skirts, fenders, roof scoops, hoods, etc with the option to have them as carbon fiber ofc).
> Interior (would be nice).

Courses:
> The option to do regulation laps.
> The use of the pace cars.
> Better animated pit crew.
> A pit captain (or whatever he is called) talking to you from the pits (with the option to turn this off).
> More variety.

Course editor:
> More scenery selections.
> Better point to point editing options.
> Items or textures you can add to the track to effect the way cars handle or to put barriers and curbs around the track.

Modes:
> A real drag racing mode with different increments (1/4, 1/2, 1 mile, etc).
> The use of drifting modes and such in single player carrier.
> More seasonal drifting selections.
> The option to select drifting modes for online play.
> A demolition derby mode (to get rid of the ramming noobs).

Photo shooting:
> More places to photo shoot.
> More shooting angles.
> The ability to add effects to images (smoke, lighting, sparks, snow, rain, etc).

Replay:
> Slow/Fast-mo.
> Again, better shooting options.
> Better angels to view replay.

Trading
> Unlimited trading per day.
> Restriction of the trading of certain cars.
> The ability to trade at the same time to avoid scamming.
> The ability of trading cars for credits.

Duplication patching/detection
> Have cars have vin numbers like real cars, cars with the same vin number as the original are branded as 'untradable' (or deleted) users that try to trade these cars are added to a 'blacklist' or gets a temp ban from trading.

Last edited:
PSN: Dennis1457

I want a sticker option! That would be really nice.:)

Another Point for me is to put off the front bumper and the bonnet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back