GT6's 1.19 Update next June 1st?

• Thread starter RACCAR
  • 256 comments
Spain
Spain
DRACCAR
I think I have found something interesting. Yesterday, Peugeot Spain published at their official Twitter account an advert of their new Vision Gran Turismo. I asked them out of curiosity if they knew the date of the game update with the car, and they answered me a while ago confirming it will be next June 1st.

It's a bit strange they update on Monday, so maybe it's coming next Tuesday 2nd of June, early morning. Who knows...

This is the first Spanish media site who has posted the news, right now. You can see there a screenshot of the original tweet:

http://www.zonared.com/ps3/noticias/gt-6-actualizacion-peugeot-vision-gt-1-junio/

Interesting article.

Not overly relevant, but here are the update release dates and days if anyone is interested.

pizap.com14315190076501_zpsxpudbtxo.jpg

*Sorry for the huge pic.
Couldn't find a way to make it smaller.

Monday's, Wednesday's & Friday's (Japan Time) are usually the more common days for updates, but overall Wednesday trumps all. Usually around noon in Japan they occur.

Sort of difficult to answer that.

More often than not they do issue a maintenance notice.
I have a feeling that rule may have been broken once or twice though.
And they remove such notices from the website after the fact, so it can't be researched.

If it is necessary to shut down the servers, and it doesn't coincide with the regular maintenance (http://www.gran-turismo.com/au/news/00_4139408.html), then yes ... a notice is generally posted on the GT website.
More often than not it's only 2 or 3 days prior though.

For those still holding out hope for the CM I just don't see it happening during GTA. I can't imagine they would want that kind of hype to detract from the golden child that is GTA.

I don't expect it until after ALL of the racecamp fields are set. Minimum.

I also highly doubt we'll get any updates before the final one for GTA on 7/2.

For those still holding out hope for the CM I just don't see it happening during GTA. I can't imagine they would want that kind of hype to detract from the golden child that is GTA.

I don't expect it until after ALL of the racecamp fields are set. Minimum.

Updates durint GT Academy, it's already happened ;)

Senna content.... ;)

Updates durint GT Academy, it's already happened ;)

Senna content.... ;)

I always forget about that one, and, it may very well have been the 2nd or 3rd most "hyped by fans" feature.

So it's possible. I just don't think it's likely.

I always forget about that one, and, it may very well have been the 2nd or 3rd most "hyped by fans" feature.

So it's possible. I just don't think it's likely.

It's simple.

If there is no news on the course maker in the next 2 weeks, so we'll have to wait. After they can advertise this feature on the same day, it was already seen with "community" but I doubts..... Course maker is highly anticipated. Wait and see :)

I think I have found something interesting. Yesterday, Peugeot Spain published at their official Twitter account an advert of their new Vision Gran Turismo. I asked them out of curiosity if they knew the date of the game update with the car, and they answered me a while ago confirming it will be next June 1st.

It's a bit strange they update on Monday, so maybe it's coming next Tuesday 2nd of June, early morning. Who knows...

This is the first Spanish media site who has posted the news, right now. You can see there a screenshot of the original tweet:

http://www.zonared.com/ps3/noticias/gt-6-actualizacion-peugeot-vision-gt-1-junio/

So if this turns out true, it'll essentially be as I predicted:

Well, there is that update that will soon include the Peugeot Vision GT. Don't be surprised if that is the update we get the Nismo GT-R LM on June 2nd, especially since that's two weeks before the actual race.

Of course, I expect someone to get a 'Sneak peak" before then.

Even if that car is going to be coming in June that does not mean that will be 1.19. We could just as easily get 1.19 in May and then get the car in June.

I don't think there's been one VGT car that came without an update.

That wasn't the point though. The point was that there is no reason that we could not get an update 1.19 before the VGT so even if we know for sure it will be in an update and in June we do not know that update would be 1.19. It might be and it might not. We do not know.

So I guess PD is holding out the next update to try and keep the surprise of the "Whatever the round 4 GT Academy car is"? Or maybe it's just crazy logic. Or perhaps Peugeot is wrong.

Last year we had 1.07 and 1.08 during the Academy, and 1.09 was released just 2 days after it ended which gave us the Red Bull Ring.

Correct except for the Mazda LM55 which appeared during 1.15 on Christmas day along with the Holiday Seasonals.

*Edit.
Just for fun, and considering last years Academy was held on exactly the same dates as this year, I'll add some more details.

1.07 released May 14 (BMW VGT, and adjustments to Lobby and Replay/Watch Race)
1.08 released May 30 (Mitsubishi VGT, Senna + cars, and more Lobby adjustments)
1.09 released June 18 (VW Roadster VGT, Red Bull Ring, GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN ‘13 + Lexus IS F CCS-R ‘11 + Toyota TS030 Hybrid ‘12, physics changes, and improvements to offline and online)

1.06 released April 7 ... 2 weeks before Academy Round 1 2014
1.18 released April 14 ... 1 week before Academy Round 1 2015

Last edited:
Last year we had 1.07 and 1.08 during the Academy, and 1.09 was released just 2 days after it ended which gave us the Red Bull Ring.

Correct except for the Mazda LM55 which appeared during 1.15 on Christmas day along with the Holiday Seasonals.

*Edit.
Just for fun, and considering last years Academy was held on exactly the same dates as this year, I'll add some more details.

1.07 released May 14 (BMW VGT, and adjustments to Lobby and Replay/Watch Race)
1.08 released May 30 (Mitsubishi VGT, Senna + cars, and more Lobby adjustments)
1.09 released June 18 (VW Roadster VGT, Red Bull Ring, GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN ‘13 + Lexus IS F CCS-R ‘11 + Toyota TS030 Hybrid ‘12, physics changes, and improvements to offline and online)

1.06 released April 7 ... 2 weeks before Academy Round 1 2014
1.18 released April 14 ... 1 week before Academy Round 1 2015
Hopefully they have something similar in store this year...

Back