GT6's 1.19 Update next June 1st?

• Thread starter RACCAR
  • 256 comments
I forgot the game calculated in my time zone. I'm used to seeing eastern time on the website.

@Downhill Dino
Shows this for me:
image.jpg

I think people are setting themselves up for disappointment... This is the final round of GT Academy, I don't think they'd want attention diverted from that, whether or not new content is ready. Perhaps a second update later in the month if the content is ready, but I'm not so sure we have any real evidence that it is...

Remember when I said this?

Any disappointment comes from relying on things that weren't there.

Just tried the Peugeot and there's 4 things I'd like to point out:

1. I...Hate...Tokyo R246.
2. The little wing is actually an airbrake (like the Veyron)
3. Its exhausts are actually at the top of the rear (didn't expect that)
4. The sound overall seems more like a toned down version of the Lotus 97T (makes sense as it too has a V6)

We don't know, the car will be unlocked when Round 4 starts

Also, I couldn't find the Zytek Nissan anywhere in the dealerships.

Following the pattern of the RJN GT-R from last year, it'll be available in the Dealership (along with the GT-R LM) after GT Academy ends.

Edit: Anyone else having trouble with the Friends Rankings? I only see myself and no one else.

Last edited:
maybe none of your other friends have done it
mine only ever show up after completing a session, weither I have set a time previously or not.

Inevitably I feel quite let down with these current range of VGTs...

270Mb, a VGT car with no side windows (!!!) that looks like a cookie cutter show car... ehh... wat

Inevitably I feel quite let down with these current range of VGTs...

270Mb, a VGT car with no side windows (!!!) that looks like a cookie cutter show car... ehh... wat

Its got side windows, they are just heavily tinted.

Just wanted to post this picture regarding the Peugeot VGT. Here you can see that the car has a somewhat detailed interior, but there are no gauges at all if you try to look in the cockpit. Very much like the Nissan R390 Road Car.

Attachments

• GT6 Interior VGT.jpg
    GT6 Interior VGT.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 103
its awful. just an awful car in my opinion. Oh and the game ate my reward car:
" sorry, we can't give you the car because you've already got 500. please sell one."
I sell one...
don't get the reward car. So I lose all the money I won in the challenge getting a peugeot.
edit: FH2 ate my may rewards as well... this is becoming a gaming habit

Last edited:
its awful. just an awful car in my opinion. Oh and the game ate my reward car:
" sorry, we can't give you the car because you've already got 500. please sell one."
I sell one...
don't get the reward car. So I lose all the money I won in the challenge getting a peugeot.
edit: FH2 ate my may rewards as well... this is becoming a gaming habit

If your garage is full, and you don't receive your prize car, you need to send some to the stockyard. After that you will receive your car when you enter on the seasonal again.

Just tried the Peugeot and there's 4 things I'd like to point out:

Edit: Anyone else having trouble with the Friends Rankings? I only see myself and no one else.

maybe none of your other friends have done it
mine only ever show up after completing a session, weither I have set a time previously or not.

The lack of windows threw me off, too. As for friend rankings, I saw myself and another, but it's also later than usual for my friends to be on.

I just tried the GT Academy event and noted that there was only one friend with a time showing. I think its unlikely that there weren't more times set from my friends list, though its possible i suppose.

I wonder whether this could be linked to the new game save (at the event screen after you exit a time trial) rather than when you leave the event and go back to the main menu. 💡 I am just guessing in the wind here, but perhaps they have implemented some kind of checking process with the latest update to try to prevent cheating on the final round of GT Academy?? If we all find loads of new lap times from friends tomorrow, it will either be because of this new procedure, or because they hadn't gotten round to doing it yet :lol: I doubt if we would ever know the answer anyway as PD probably won't publicise something like this even if they have done it.

Took forever for the update to fully download without throwing error messages. Finally after it installs and I do a couple Seasonal Events, I find this....

Attachments

• IMG_20150605_241007629[1].jpg
    IMG_20150605_241007629[1].jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 123
Back