GT7 at Gamescom 2014?

• Thread starter Soulbaker
  • 77 comments
United States
LA
xSoulBaker----
Saved this picture from an article on Polygon, when i try to access to article now the page says it's not available so i can't copy the article :/

www.polygon.com/2014/8/8/5982609/gt7-at-this-year-gamescom

Says it's not found but the link was working normally a few minutes ago.

gt7.jpg

GT7?
How about releasing the promised features for GT6? Course maker, community features, maybe answer more questions from the "ask Kaz" board, add basic features such as making all options available in all modes, add some proper races into career mode and in seasonals, and so forth.

Stop about GT6, missing features are answered by Kaz indirectly. Let them do a GT7 and give us more to hope for :)
Oh, so it's okay to let Kaz and PD get away with the features and throw them into GT7, and than again with GT8, GT9 etc? These features were promised specifically for GT6, and to put them in GT7 will be slap to every GT fans face (me included for the Course Maker) who waited for nothing.

Yeah let's burnout more faith and trust in PD.

EDIT: I'm not trying to sound rude or anything, but that will be ridiculous if they did that.

I can only imagine how much GTP would be pissed if PD really did this.
A number of people here are locked into Piss Mode anyway. Just look at Toko "GAS" Turismo. Reveal GT7 info = Kaz won't do squat anymore for GT6. ;)

Well, GT6, as much as I love it, won't hold a candle to what's going to be possible in GT7 on PS4, so I say reveal away and whet our appetites.

A number of people here are locked into Piss Mode anyway. Just look at Toko "GAS" Turismo. Reveal GT7 info = Kaz won't do squat anymore for GT6. ;)

Well, GT6, as much as I love it, won't hold a candle to what's going to be possible in GT7 on PS4, so I say reveal away and whet our appetites.
Umm, what is this you're naming me? :irked: If you at least try it. What I said is true though. Kaz shouldn't do that at all, because GT6 is still unfinished and is missing its features that were promised... I understand that you'll like to be tricked and lied to but not me and others. :sly:

I doubt it but it's possible. Bring it on if only to show off new graphics and sound. I case of GT they don't need any gameplay either to showcase what they are able to do.

"On PS4 we are able to do THIS" type of thing.

Oh, so it's okay to let Kaz and PD get away with the features and throw them into GT7, and than again with GT8, GT9 etc? These features were promised specifically for GT6, and to put them in GT7 will be slap to every GT fans face (me included for the Course Maker) who waited for nothing.

Yeah let's burnout more faith and trust in PD.

EDIT: I'm not trying to sound rude or anything, but that will be ridiculous if they did that.
You act like they're intentionally doing this, like they bear some sick ill will towards us. What's with that?

You act like they're intentionally doing this, like they bear some sick ill will towards us. What's with that?
What, you think they won't or make any attempt at doing it? They probably would especially for cash ins, but I doubt that. Kaz and PD aren't THAT bad.

Are you guys forgetting that GT6 was announced at it's own personal event? How about we just wait and not expect anything and let ourselves be surprised when it comes.
It was announced at its own event because that event it happened to be GT's 15th anniversary, you think they'll do a 17th anniversary party? That'll happen again most likely when GT8'll be a thing probably in GT's 20th anniversary

Back