Gt7 custom races

• Thread starter Ross Z
  • 2 comments
Canada
Hamilton
zipperszman
Hi. Maybe someone can help me with this. I bought 2 Super Bees. Did basically the same mods to both, then raced them against each other at Mt. Pleasant. I always won, no matter which car I picked. Then I noticed that the AI driven car was using Comfort Moderate tires, even though I had installed Sport Soft on both cars. No matter which car the AI had, it always got the comfort mods. Hard to get an honest evaluation, when that’s hardly fair. I can’t find a place to change that default from happening. I’ve had the race difficulty set on hard since I started the game, the other drivers set at professional. Any suggestions on how to get settings the same in the cars, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Check this thread.

There are tips by various players, in creating competitive racing set ups with the AI. Using Boost Weak has shown to aid AI in being more competitive with the User.

Changing treaded tyres of a AI assigned car, will default to the original treaded tyre. There have been no game updates to rectify this.

Be aware, if you buy and change a Racing tyre compound of a race car, it will remain changed.
For example: If you buy two Mazda 787Bs, they both have standard Racing Medium(RM) compound. If you fit the Racing Hard(RH) to either car, that will now be the fault tyre. Should you want to race those cars against each other, the car that had the RH fitted, will be at a disadvantage(as the RH will now be the default compound over the RM), if assigned to the AI.

Check this thread.

There are tips by various players, in creating competitive racing set ups with the AI. Using Boost Weak has shown to aid AI in being more competitive with the User.

Changing treaded tyres of a AI assigned car, will default to the original treaded tyre. There have been no game updates to rectify this.

Be aware, if you buy and change a Racing tyre compound of a race car, it will remain changed.
For example: If you buy two Mazda 787Bs, they both have standard Racing Medium(RM) compound. If you fit the Racing Hard(RH) to either car, that will now be the fault tyre. Should you want to race those cars against each other, the car that had the RH fitted, will be at a disadvantage(as the RH will now be the default compound over the RM), if assigned to the AI.

I’ll be darned, I did not know that. Thank you very much for taking the time to reply.

Back