GT7 Daily Races - Tuning…

hookedonturbo

Site Sponsor
England
Cheshire, UK
phillie11
Hi everyone,

Any thoughts on why tuning is slowly being allowed into the daily races?

Could they be testing to see if there any glitches remaining? First was dampers now springs…

I’m intrigued!

Last edited:
I think it's slowly being introduced so that people are more educated on how to tune in the game which is a big plus since the in game it doesn't give enough information to the average player, or have a system to help you.

Can imagine it's quite overwhelming to someone new to it all or someone accustomed to spec series.

I can adjust springs! Happy days!

Hopefully this carries on to the Cup races as well.

The adjustments are being added to reflect both real world and due to the .36 update allowing us to pick what adjustments in the lobby the host sets.? Just a guess.

Last edited:
The tuning bug is fixed where some settings were usually a step behind when you didn't check out and in again after changing them, which wasn't possible with BoP on.

I don't really think that is the reason tuning is being allowed, but enabling us to choose which settings are allowed to adjust, did bring us on the path to fix that bug that was present for over a year!

I think they are testing out all settings separate to find those glitches, maybe to eventually allow full tuning?

The tuning bug is fixed where some settings were usually a step behind when you didn't check out and in again after changing them, which wasn't possible with BoP on.

I don't really think that is the reason tuning is being allowed, but enabling us to choose which settings are allowed to adjust, did bring us on the path to fix that bug that was present for over a year!

I think they are testing out all settings separate to find those glitches, maybe to eventually allow full tuning?

Thinking about this logically, if PD was testing then the time trials would be a more sensible platform for this.

I think @AlexWilmot is probably right, getting users used to small amounts of tuning. It should have been something they introduced into the single player mode, like part of the licences. Building up your knowledge of tuning bit by bit as you progress…

I think @AlexWilmot is probably right, getting users used to small amounts of tuning.
Though I think I wouldnt start with suspension settings for this.
Aero would be the better beginners tuning in my opinion as there is much less variables to play around with and the results are much easier to recognize in simply testing it.

Back