GT7 Driver Caught cheating

I never understood the want/need for multiple accounts. What's wrong with having just 1 account?
Currently the want/need is so you can race in different regions online.
I originally created my alt accounts to trade cars among them back in the old GT's....I should have created ones in different regions though....

Currently the want/need is so you can race in different regions online.
I originally created my alt accounts to trade cars among them back in the old GT's....I should have created ones in different regions though....
We understand this however, the issue is the guy is abusing this perk in the same region competing in the same GTWS Esports event 2x in row with an alternate account.

This takes away other drivers that have good integrity (sportsmanship) that are working to get a win and are robbed of that Podium/victory because an A driver is blatantly violating Section 7 of the GTWS cup for GT Sport.
received_778757276670628.jpeg

I'm not proud of myself but I actually did watch all 24 minutes and 32 seconds of your video.

Anyone can double account so not sure why that's relevant.

Do you not consider wall riding to be unsportsmanlike conduct? (My original question that you've not answered).
If youbget penalized for wall riding then u get penalized however, it about are you willing to throw that part of the integrity off the race track and aim for the win? You see there is no rules for the wall riding as we found out it take a lot of practice to achieve it as you barely bump or graze it coming out of turn to achieve it.

We can even tell you how to do it via Facebook messenger. The problem is what is being violated is the tournament rules.

Everyone signs a digital form that is present beginning of season. You agree to those terms of the GTWS event before the season tournament. The point is the individual in question harassing our team member is violating the actual rules of the event. You can wall ride and risk getting a 1.5 second penalty (thats a risk) and there is no actual rule violation of the event. But you cant switch from alternate account to take part in the GTWS event or any event as that is covered in GT's Section 7 of tournament rules.

If youbget penalized for wall riding then u get penalized however, it about are you willing to throw that part of the integrity off the race track and aim for the win? You see there is no rules for the wall riding as we found out it take a lot of practice to achieve it as you barely bump or graze it coming out of turn to achieve it.

We can even tell you how to do it via Facebook messenger. The problem is what is being violated is the tournament rules.

Everyone signs a digital form that is present beginning of season. You agree to those terms of the GTWS event before the season tournament. The point is the individual in question harassing our team member is violating the actual rules of the event. You can wall ride and risk getting a 1.5 second penalty (thats a risk) and there is no actual rule violation of the event. But you cant switch from alternate account to take part in the GTWS event or any event as that is covered in GT's Section 7 of tournament rules.
Awwwwww.... Sounds like someone got beat by a nasty evil naughty boy... (sobs to self)

We all know two accounts is not allowed in Nations Cup, you reported it to PD, we all know it happens.... aaaaand????

I never understood the want/need for multiple accounts. What's wrong with having just 1 account?

I wonder the same thing about Twitter, maybe to control the narrative.

Initially I didn't see the need for an Alt account, despite my friends recommending it.... However in GT Sport I discovered the benefits (now I'm a believer).

If you have a goal/desire to achieve a high DR (A+) then it's upsetting if you get slammed to the back of the pack and drop a thousand or more, after many hours grinding for every hundred... Some Daily Race track/car combinations have a high probability of catastrophe, and the only real way to know is to do a few races on your Alt account to see if clean racing is possible and/or probable. Only then, compete on your main account, when you have a reasonable probability of success. Each individual manages such things differently, to suit their personality. Some people seem to DR resets, so they can win lots of races on the way back up.

Also, with similar motivation, if all the available races are poison, the Main account has a week off, whilst you enjoy some free racing... (or punt-fest)

Interestingly PD seem to have recognised the later motivation in GT7 by offering races without any DR/SR impact. It's fun. It's a PlayStation game, not a court case.

Edit: but yeah, the Alt is not to be used in Nations Cup or Manufacturers Cup, as per the rules.... I think mostly because there's only a few timeslots for each race and conceptually you could benefit from a gang approach, or sabotage (as per the OP)

Last edited:
Awwwwww.... Sounds like someone got beat by a nasty evil naughty boy... (sobs to self)

We all know two accounts is not allowed in Nations Cup, you reported it to PD, we all know it happens.... aaaaand????

Our team member is actually beating the guys lap time by 15secs and hes an A+ driver. The person that is harassing our team member decided to report our member. So we looked into the issue and found out the guy is blatantly violating an actual rule. The reason why its an issue for us is because this individual is trying to disqualify one the members in the team that has performed admirably this whole year. For him to be removed over something petty would hurt our team. So we are taking steps to administer the issue.

After reading both pages of comments there is only one thing I’m interested in.

What is the 2nd tab titled “Airsoft Sexy & Funn…”?View attachment 1185209

After reading both pages of comments there is only one thing I’m interested in.

What is the 2nd tab titled “Airsoft Sexy & Funn…”?View attachment 1185209
tactical patches for airsoft. The tab is saved to buy patches for out door Paint Ball Gear and Airsoft gear. Mainly its just to decorate your tact gears and mil spec camos.

This thread is so wrong, on so many levels...

tactical patches for airsoft. The tab is saved to buy patches for out door Paint Ball Gear and Airsoft gear. Mainly its just to decorate your tact gears and mil spec camos.

Did you fabricate this entire thread just to promote this website?

Simple lock the psn main account to one account on psn for GT7. If we want a legit racing competition then we need to be sure all accounts are locked and accounted for.

And if my son wants to play he needs to get a separate IP somehow???

"... legit racing competition". Looooooooolllllll.... on a PlayStation !!! :banghead:

It's a driving GAME, not a racing simulator, and not a legit racing competition for you and your mates. Even at the highest levels, this game struggles to get credibility in the real world, so chill out and try to just enjoy it.

Last edited:
I've created a new acronym, TL;DW. Too Long Didn't Watch :P

Jerome

So we looked into the issue and found out the guy is blatantly violating an actual rule. The reason why its an issue for us is because this individual is trying to disqualify one the members in the team that has performed admirably this whole year. For him to be removed over something petty would hurt our team. So we are taking steps to administer the issue.
Nobody has ever been banned in GT Sport or GT7 for any kind of piss-poor driving, ever, so there's literally zero reason to have any concerns. Although quite how it would "hurt" your team to have someone as crap as me not allowed to race - particularly as the World Series events aren't team-based unless you make it to a live event, which you won't as an A driver - is a mystery all by itself.

This just looks like two people with beef for something that didn't happen on GTPlanet, and one person trying to spread that beef here on GTPlanet for no particularly sensible reason.

You're not going to answer my question are you.

Do you consider deliberately wall riding or bouncing your car off a barrier to gain an advantage good sportsmanship? This is a Yes/No question that doesn't require paragraphs of text on things I've not asked about.

If the answer is no, then yes you're breaking an actual rule. If the answer is yes, then it says a lot about the integrity of your esports team.

Last edited:
It's funny, PD have sort of admitted privately that can use a second account in GTWS provided that's the only account you use for that season in that competition. However, as much as you want to point to the rules they also mention gaining an unfair advantage by exploiting a glitch in the game. Wall riding would fall into that category I believe. So it's fails all around.

And for what it's worth, I reported a driver for running 3 accounts in an official season in the same region. Nothing done, they're not bothered by it. Just like they're not bothered by you exploiting a glitch in violation of their rules as well.

I’ve got like 5 or 6 accounts, what’s the big deal? One for each of Manu and Nations, and a daily account in each region.

We understand this however, the issue is the guy is abusing this perk in the same region competing in the same GTWS Esports event 2x in row with an alternate account.

This takes away other drivers that have good integrity (sportsmanship) that are working to get a win and are robbed of that Podium/victory because an A driver is blatantly violating Section 7 of the GTWS cup for GT Sport. View attachment 1185204

Wall riding is not sportsmanlike conduct, it's exploiting a flaw in the game for an unfair advantage. Unsportsmanlike conduct is a violation of section 7 of the GTWS cup for GT Sport.

Wall riding is not sportsmanlike conduct, it's exploiting a flaw in the game for an unfair advantage. Unsportsmanlike conduct is a violation of section 7 of the GTWS cup for GT Sport.
This has been mentioned several times, but no one has explained how it's an "unfair advantage", since everybody can do it equally.

Features for car damage and penalties exist in the game, if they are not turned on, or not implemented correctly, it affects the way the game is played. It's like not turning on track limit penalties and then complaining because people short cut a chicane. The idea is to complete the lap in the shortest time, by whatever means the game allows. "Allows" being the key word here.

If you are playing GT7 for the "experience" rather than "to win", then why are you worried about other people being faster because they are using a game feature that you are chosing not to use. Be happy with your experience.

In a similar way, I have discovered that I'm uncharacteristically fast in FF cars. I dislike FF cars immensely and would rather be fast in F1 cars, but I'm not. So my choice is to either be slow with an experience that I prefer, or be fast with an experience I dislike. Is this an UNFAIR advantage? No, just a choice within the game.

Last edited:
This has been mentioned several times, but no one has explained how it's an "unfair advantage", since everybody can do it equally.

Features for car damage and penalties exist in the game, if they are not turned on, or not implemented correctly, it affects the way the game is played. It's like not turning on track limit penalties and then complaining because people short cut a chicane. The idea is to complete the lap in the shortest time, by whatever means the game allows. "Allows" being the key word here.

If you are playing GT7 for the "experience" rather than "to win", then why are you worried about other people being faster because they are using a game feature that you are chosing not to use. Be happy with your experience.

In a similar way, I have discovered that I'm uncharacteristically fast in FF cars. I dislike FF cars immensely and would rather be fast in F1 cars, but I'm not. So my choice is to either be slow with an experience that I prefer, or be fast with an experience I dislike. Is this an UNFAIR advantage? No, just a choice within the game.
Me personally I couldn't give a hoot, I don't even play games online. I'm just stirring, to be honest.

But as for why it's unfair, you could argue it's not within the "regular" parameters of racing. Anyone can take advantage of most exploits, like if one existed to put 1000hp in your car, but it's still unfair against those playing by the accepted rules.

Me personally I couldn't give a hoot, I don't even play games online. I'm just stirring, to be honest.

But as for why it's unfair, you could argue it's not within the "regular" parameters of racing. Anyone can take advantage of most exploits, like if one existed to put 1000hp in your car, but it's still unfair against those playing by the accepted rules.
Well we are all just stirring really.

If everyone can put the same engine in then it's not "unfair". Playing by the "accepted" rules is a much different discussion.

Wall riding is gaining an unfair advantage by exploiting a glitch in the mechanics of the game engine. Most games include doing this as a violation of sportsmanship. PD has been very lax on enforcing this kind of thing over the years, but it is poor sportsmanship. It would be similar to knowing there was a wall you could glitch through in an FPS game. In official tournaments that type of behavior is outlawed as it is viewed as unfairly manipulating the game. Wall riding here would be viewed the same, watch any racing series where someone does touch the wall and it doesn't let you go faster by doing so.

Whether you feel it's fine to do this while you compete is up to you, but I put it into the category of learning how to manipulate the penalty systems to ensure you could drive dirty without getting penalties. But to each their own.

It's unfair if not every single person knows about it.

Sorry but this wrong. Every single person has the same opportunity to know about it. If someone doesn't know how to use all aspects of the game, that's not "unfair", that's lack of knowledge.

For example, if you know a particular tune that's faster, and others haven't figured it out yet, is it unfair to use that tune?

Sorry but this wrong. Every single person has the same opportunity to know about it. If someone doesn't know how to use all aspects of the game, that's not "unfair", that's lack of knowledge.

For example, if you know a particular tune that's faster, and others haven't figured it out yet, is it unfair to use that tune?
No, because that's clearly an intended and clearly explained part of the game. It's within the rules. Grinding the wall in a specific way to not get a penalty is not. The fact you get a penalty if you do it wrong is enough proof of that. People have found ways to do it without getting a penalty, exploiting the system, just as some athletes have found ways to take performance enhancing drugs without it being detected. It's still against the rules and unfair.

No, because that's clearly an intended and clearly explained part of the game. It's within the rules. Grinding the wall in a specific way to not get a penalty is not. The fact you get a penalty if you do it wrong is enough proof of that. People have found ways to do it without getting a penalty, exploiting the system, just as some athletes have found ways to take performance enhancing drugs without it being detected. It's still against the rules and unfair.

You should really play the game if you want to be so absolute... Penalty levels are chosen by the race designer (heavy/light/off). In some cases wall contact penalties are turned off (like this weeks A race), so it's not about "found ways to do it" and hardly exploiting the system, if the system is turned off by the race creator, or if minor contact is allowed by the system.

It's built in to the design of the game, by the developers.... For a reason

Last edited:
Our team member is actually beating the guys lap time by 15secs and hes an A+ driver. The person that is harassing our team member decided to report our member. So we looked into the issue and found out the guy is blatantly violating an actual rule. The reason why its an issue for us is because this individual is trying to disqualify one the members in the team that has performed admirably this whole year. For him to be removed over something petty would hurt our team. So we are taking steps to administer the issue.
How does reporting another driver for something else help your driver to get away from whatever trouble they may be in?

Also, if wall-riding is allowed, then your driver isn’t in any trouble at all, right?

It sounds like what’s actually going on here is that you want to take revenge on the other team for reporting your team member.

Last edited:
Well we are all just stirring really.

If everyone can put the same engine in then it's not "unfair". Playing by the "accepted" rules is a much different discussion.

Wall riding “makes you looks bad”, plain and simple, a real car wouldn’t make it through a lap of doing so. So, if you want to win some pretend prize, with a pretend car, that badly, then have at it lol. I’d almost understand, if we were talking about top split races here, with free trips to WT on the line, but as far as I understand it, that’s not the case here.

Dude, you’re taking this game way to seriously, for someone who isn’t fighting for a WT spot, put the controller down, and go outside for a bit, maybe take a walk, you’ll feel a lot better. It’s just a game.

Last edited:

Is smashing people off the track in races OK, seeing as not always penalised and part of the game?

I know this is just a game, and some will argue 'win at all costs', but there should still be a level of integrity, surely? If everyone started doing it, it'd become a complete joke.

Last edited:
How does reporting another driver for something else help your driver to get away from whatever trouble they may be in?
Don't you remember when you were a kid, you'd get in trouble because someone told your mommy about something bad you did, and your instinctual reaction was to blame the tattle-tail for something completely different that they did, because you somehow figured your wrong would be over-shadowed by their wrong?

Yeah, this is one of those moments.

B80
Is smashing people off the track in races OK, seeing as not always penalised and part of the game?

I know this is just a game, and some will argue 'win at all costs', but there should still be a level of integrity, surely? If everyone started doing it, it'd become a complete joke.

It's a good point, BUT smashing people off the track is very different to bouncing off a wall when you're alone on the track.

The general points about "makes you look bad" and "level of integrity" are valid of course, but it's not quite so black and white.

Wall bumping is not hurting anyone else's race so it's a personal choice IMO. There are many things about the physics in this game that are a "complete joke", as we all know. In some Daily A races, everyone is wall bumping (majority anyway). In a world final everyone would NOT do it. If everyone in the race applies the same logic, it's all good right?

Once I raced with a group of kids who ran lobbies with no track limits, no penalties and no ghosting. They were straight-lining every chicane at full throttle and applying a very much "rubbing is racing" attitude including the occasional close out. They also invoked a voluntary safety car whenever someone crashed, until they could catch up with the group and rejoin the frey.... I was very fun and a pleasure to drive with these kids. And they were fast.... A+ level of fast. Anyway my point is that whilst their rules allowed blatant disregard for real world racing rules, and were very different to what you would see in a GT final; everyone ran by the same rules and it was very enjoyable and in no way made them look bad, or questioned their integrity.

Different ways of racing appeal to different people and PD acknowledge this by having many "levels" available in the game. Single player races being the simplest and World Cup Finals being the highest. They even created events where you must knock over every cone on the track, which has no bearing on reality and is a gross violation of my integrity as a driver!!!

Unfortunately we have strayed off topic. Sorry.
But it's interesting... So a few other questions for the chat...should you choose to accept it..

1. Did you Gold the cone bump challenges and are you proud of it? Did you beat your friends? Do you feel it violates your integrity as a driver? But it's part of the game right?

2. In the single player races (say Lago Maggiore 1 hr) have you ever rammed the AI off the track, dive bombed, or blocked unfairly, just to get the win? Do you feel this "makes you look bad" or questions your integrity? Or is it ok because it's against computer opponents? Or is it ok because the particular event/opponents are programmed poorly? If you answered yes, why is this any different to wall bumping in a Daily A race?

I'd like to hear @Pigems opinion on this, since he seems to be the voice of reason.

Last edited:
Back