GT7 European lobbies from USA? How?

United States
United States
How would I go about setting up another account on my PS5 to play GT7 on European or any other GT7 server? Please be as detailed as possible & thank you!

Here’s how to create a PlayStation account for a different region:

1. Start by going to the Sony Entertainment Network website.
  2. Enter an email address that isn’t associated with another PSN account. If you don’t have one, you can quickly create a new email address using a free service like Mail.com.
  3. Next, fill in your date of birth, and desired password.
  4. Choose your new PSN region from the dropdown menu. Note: if you pick a non-English region, you might need Google Translate as you move through the process.
  5. When you’re ready, click the submit button and verify your email.
  6. You can now set up a new user on your PS3 or PS4, using the account you just created. You’ll be asked to enter your local ZIP or postcode, but any from your chosen state or country will work.
  7. Skip past all of the social media options. If you’d like to share screenshots or clips, you can send them to your usual account in a message, then upload them to social media from there. This removes the need to create a secondary Facebook or Twitter account.
  8. Visit the PSN Store and you should find that the required currency has changed to match your chosen location. The text may be in another language, but the layout of the store shouldn’t have changed, so you can make educated guesses as to where your desired content will be.

Here’s how to create a PlayStation account for a different region:

1. Start by going to the Sony Entertainment Network website.
  2. Enter an email address that isn’t associated with another PSN account. If you don’t have one, you can quickly create a new email address using a free service like Mail.com.
  3. Next, fill in your date of birth, and desired password.
  4. Choose your new PSN region from the dropdown menu. Note: if you pick a non-English region, you might need Google Translate as you move through the process.
  5. When you’re ready, click the submit button and verify your email.
  6. You can now set up a new user on your PS3 or PS4, using the account you just created. You’ll be asked to enter your local ZIP or postcode, but any from your chosen state or country will work.
  7. Skip past all of the social media options. If you’d like to share screenshots or clips, you can send them to your usual account in a message, then upload them to social media from there. This removes the need to create a secondary Facebook or Twitter account.
  8. Visit the PSN Store and you should find that the required currency has changed to match your chosen location. The text may be in another language, but the layout of the store shouldn’t have changed, so you can make educated guesses as to where your desired content will be.
Thank you very much, I'm now trying to decide which country I should be from🤣
Ping time from the USA Midwest looks like I should be Belgium or Czech

Thank you very much, I'm now trying to decide which country I should be from🤣
Ping time from the USA Midwest looks like I should be Belgium or Czech
I honestly don't know if this is the case, but the game text may be in the country's native language when you create a new account. Meaning, if you pick Germany you might be required to read German. Maybe there is an option where you can change it later, but when I did this I played it safe and picked the UK.

I honestly don't know if this is the case, but the game text may be in the country's native language when you create a new account. Meaning, if you pick Germany you might be required to read German. Maybe there is an option where you can change it later, but when I did this I played it safe and picked the UK.
Thank you Talon! I actually tried to be from the UK but PSN are now doing some Age Verification Pilot Program for New UK & Ireland PSN accounts only. Wild huh

At least on PS5 it is possible, and I think I remember it being nearly identical on PS4.
1705306479240.png

1705306582811.png
1705306687752.png
1705306776041.png

Back