GT7 Help PS4

Essentially you need the Invitation for that brand to buy the relevant cars, and you have 30 days after receiving the Invitation to do so. There's no need to do it if you don't want to, but be aware that you can only buy them with the Invitation and that Invitations are rare.

As you have little GT Cafe progress, your best bet is to do as many Circuit Experiences as you can right now and get all golds, as these are the best way to get lots of money very quickly.
Ok, if I did get one of the 3 cars which one should I get? Ferrari LaFerrari '13, Enzo Ferrari '02 or the Ferrari FXX K '14? These cars are super expensive and it will take me forever to get that much money to buy one. Like I said in all of my responses "Thanks for all of your help and responses so quickly ".
garystevens64

Ok, if I did get one of the 3 cars which one should I get? Ferrari LaFerrari '13, Enzo Ferrari '02 or the Ferrari FXX K '14? These cars are super expensive and it will take me forever to get that much money to buy one.
Like Famine said:
There's no need to do it if you don't want to
All the cars that require an invitation don't have any "exclusive" properties aside from the difficulty of getting one. At the end of the day, they are just like any other car in the game.

Like Famine said:

All the cars that require an invitation don't have any "exclusive" properties aside from the difficulty of getting one. At the end of the day, they are just like any other car in the game.
For some reason when I tried to upload this Decal I got this message error message. It says the browser that I'm using is not supported. I'm not sure why this is happening because I've uploaded other decals/logos with no problems. This is the first time I've seen this. What can I do to fix this problem?

garystevens64

Attachments

• GTPlanet Pic.jpg
    GTPlanet Pic.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 4
It can be a multitude of things.

I was trying to upload a decal yesterday and it refused to upload properly. When I didn't get the "browser not supported" message, the decal was either invisible or partially visible in-game.

I found that using this tool helped. Upload your decal here, download the result and try that.

Back