GT7 Livery request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 474 comments
can someone make me a supreme box logo for the driver suit? I am not sure if that can be customized but wanted to ask.

I'd love it if someone could make the following helmet.

Jochen Mass - 1979 Arrows Suit

cwe12g0fppv31.jpg

I appreciate the quick response and thank you. I'd love to see your previous effort in Sport, if you don't mind sharing a photo of it.
Maybe 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼 has a photo of it for you, as I don’t sadly.
I used your creation as main helmet livery!!! it was one of the best around!!
Why thank you. :cheers: Only lacked being chrome, and transparent decals on chrome base makes it weird.:lol:

Hey guys. I’d like to do my own livery to go with this helmet and suit. I’m thinking of using the same elements of the helmet and/or suit, and go with yellow for the car colour or blue with yellow elements.

Can some of you more experienced on these things, as I’ve never done a livery before, throw some ideas?

I don’t want someone to make me a livery because I want to use it for multiple cars.

Thanks

Attachments

• E53192D1-F4C6-4D12-B442-4F6077388737.jpeg
    E53192D1-F4C6-4D12-B442-4F6077388737.jpeg
    57.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 1089EEEE-D7B4-4F17-BEC6-5558BDC058C3.jpeg
    1089EEEE-D7B4-4F17-BEC6-5558BDC058C3.jpeg
    55.2 KB · Views: 23
Could anyone have a crack at manthey racing cup car livery from a few years back, they called it 'Rotor' and it was a nice shade of orange. Any of the porches would be cool.
Also the Manthey Racing 'Grello' livery on any cars would be cool there are a few there but it would be great to have it on as many cars as possible.
Thanks to anyone that can have a crack at this in advance, you are a legend.

Attachments

• man 1.jpg
    man 1.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 24
This thread can be used to post requests for liveries that you want to see made in GT Sport. Please be as specific as possible in your requests.
Hello mate! Can I get the AMG Gr. 3 "AKKODIS" Livery? In my opinion it just looks awesome, and at the moment I have neither time nor skill to replicate it... :(

Big thanks mate!
akkodisgt3.jpg

could someone make this?
Its a Mexican taxi
This was simple, and unusual enough that I had to do it.

358848b4dc944eaa2bf8ad6aa7c4ab41_photo.webp

Lots of Mexico license plates to choose from, so went with a relatively simple one to do, the Yucatan, but did find that taxis there have a certain number and letter arrangement, and stayed true to that, as best I could. My knowledge of any of this stuff is very limited, so excuse any inaccuracies.

Hopefully this livery link will work... https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt7...e2-1acfca76cb8c/gallery/All/19422488625380474

If not, my username on ps4 is MMXtreme.

Hi, if someone would or could be so kind to make me a livery for gr 3 and 4 mclaren and the gr 3 rcz with my psn name on it? I'm new to online racing and have started documenting my beginner to winner journey on my YouTube channel as I aim to become an A+ rated driver. I'm currently using mclaren in the manufacturers and rcz mostly for daily races so having my name and YouTube link on there would be pretty sweet... My psn is delboy129 and I'm a big fan of black/red and or black/green combos. Thank you and hopefully someone can help...

Last edited:
Hi, would anyone be up for helping my (very) small YouTube channel, by making me a custom livery I can use in my videos? I have tried making my own but are never very good, I have no idea how you guys do it tbh. I would like it to be clear when you see the car that its a YouTube channel (to other drivers in race) but style, colour, fonts, design I'm open to anything that looks cool really

Can someone make a Misato Katsuragi suit and helmet livery? I see a lot of Asuka Langley liveries but everyone knows that Misato is best girl. Thank you!1650206228603.png

Hello mate! Can I get the AMG Gr. 3 "AKKODIS" Livery? In my opinion it just looks awesome, and at the moment I have neither time nor skill to replicate it... :(
This looks like an awesome livery! I've grabbed a bunch of reference photos to take a crack at this but when I search Akkodis on the Showcase there seem to be a few already on there that look pretty solid.

Last edited:
Krohn Racing from Houston, Texas. I made one before in GT Sport but lost the decals.

lemans-24-hours-of-le-mans-2014-57-krohn-racing-ferrari-458-italia-tracy-krohn-nic-jonsson.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys. I’d like to do my own livery to go with this helmet and suit. I’m thinking of using the same elements of the helmet and/or suit, and go with yellow for the car colour or blue with yellow elements.

Can some of you more experienced on these things, as I’ve never done a livery before, throw some ideas?

I don’t want someone to make me a livery because I want to use it for multiple cars.

Thanks
Blue car. White bonnet and roof. Yellow accents.

Big thanks mate!View attachment 1136931
This looks like an awesome livery! I've grabbed a bunch of reference photos to take a crack at this but when I search Akkodis on the Showcase there seem to be a few already on there that look pretty solid.
I kinda wanted to take a stab at this one but I just don't have the energy to. Over at RaceDepartment there was a guy who already made this in excellent quality for ACC. Just convert the .dds files to .png and go right ahead and trace. Easy schmeasy.

Last edited:
I’ve done a quick version of the Pennsoil GT500 if anyone wants it… I think it’s probably 95% of the way to matching the in-game one

I think it looks great in Bayside Blue or Silver

Attachments

• 71F15994-EB96-49D0-A176-14438F28FB9F.jpeg
    71F15994-EB96-49D0-A176-14438F28FB9F.jpeg
    152.3 KB · Views: 30
Back