GT7 Livery request thread.

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 725 comments
  • 171,729 views
Getting there. Hope it's fine on the Gr4 BMW?
Wow! That's amazing. Really good accurate work.
Would you be able to put the names and numbers in the windows?
Morgan 33 and Gamble 42.

Then there's two liveries for a little more effort. And yes, that's the BMW model I would have used, if I had the artistic talent!
 
Wow! That's amazing. Really good accurate work.
Would you be able to put the names and numbers in the windows?
Morgan 33 and Gamble 42.

Then there's two liveries for a little more effort. And yes, that's the BMW model I would have used, if I had the artistic talent!
I notice that last year one used to have purple highlights and the other, yellow. But this year they seem to be both purple with the only difference (apart from the names and numbers obviously,) being one has Car Gods on the windscreen and the other has Hooch.
 
@TonyLomas

Gamble
gamble.jpg




Morgan
morgan.jpg


 
Thanks Daan, they both look amazing. I hadn’t noticed the small differences between the two cars. But then they were driving past quite quickly!!
Thanks so much for doing these.
 
Could anyone do the original liveries of the Genesis X Gr3 and G70 Gr4? I wanted to use the original livery as a base to my own one, but I don’t have the level to replicate it. If some talented designer are willing to help me I would appreciate so much ! Thanks !
 
I would love to see a Toejam & Earl inspired livery for the Subaru WRX Gr.4

I don't have any skill in the art department if somebody could please help me out?
 

Attachments

  • toejamandearl.jpg
    toejamandearl.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 42
  • sddefault.jpg
    sddefault.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Only one request. Harry King's championship winning 911 Carrera cup GB car from 2020.

Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • SPKUK011_1.jpg
    SPKUK011_1.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 49
Ah legend. I did look for it on Sport a while back but didn't find one. Didn't think anyone would be interested lol.

Thanks.
 
Could any try and do Jason Lockwood's Mini from the Quaife Mini Challenge 2022. It's far too challenging for me to even attempt!
Lockwood-001.jpg
Lockwood-002.jpg
Lockwood-003.jpg
 
Last edited:
Or Jack Davidson's pink chrome mini which is sponsored by GT Omega in 2022.
I can't find many pictures, but there is a good video too.

Davidson.jpg


 
looking for a espace f1 livery for the clio '00 if possible
 
Edit: amazon links don't want to work. It's the #143 Falken Livery on a Lancer

Could this be made for the Gr4 Lancer?
lancer.jpg
 
Last edited:

Attachments

  • 180de49785740-screenshotUrl.jpg
    180de49785740-screenshotUrl.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:
I would love to recreate the 1-of promo livery for this beautiful giveaway car from 7/11. If anyone could import the decals and tag them #711 I would really appreciate it as I am unskilled at that and wouldn't even know how to grab them from the pics. Here is the article from Hagerty and 4 pics of the livery.
Screenshot_20220520-092659_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220520-092642_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220520-092625_Gallery.jpg



Screenshot_20220520-092711_Gallery.jpg
 
Can someone make this livery please 🙏
 

Attachments

  • BDEE65C6-2ABF-4C90-9878-BECBFF2EA90A.png
    BDEE65C6-2ABF-4C90-9878-BECBFF2EA90A.png
    280.6 KB · Views: 39
Can someone make these livery’s 🙏
 

Attachments

  • 858D3EC4-BC15-4BD5-B10D-DF010AC18C27.jpeg
    858D3EC4-BC15-4BD5-B10D-DF010AC18C27.jpeg
    36.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 4ECB498E-2406-4891-894B-8913AE9C773D.jpeg
    4ECB498E-2406-4891-894B-8913AE9C773D.jpeg
    56.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 49868E5C-A207-4DFD-AA54-43975C7CD621.jpeg
    49868E5C-A207-4DFD-AA54-43975C7CD621.jpeg
    64.8 KB · Views: 40
  • CEAED1AE-3DDE-444F-8665-C8EAFFF5D769.jpeg
    CEAED1AE-3DDE-444F-8665-C8EAFFF5D769.jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Livery’s please 🙏
 

Attachments

  • 5B912ED7-5B72-44D8-8C81-7EC76E77F7B6.jpeg
    5B912ED7-5B72-44D8-8C81-7EC76E77F7B6.jpeg
    55.3 KB · Views: 37
IMG_20220523_143933.jpg
IMG_20220523_144022.jpg
IMG_20220523_144008.jpg



Hey Daan, Could you make this for the CSL? It's in stock now and I really appreciated the Lancer one you did! (I'm not sure if this would be better for the 1971 or the 1973 CSL though)
 
Last edited:
Could someone do it ? It was one of my favorites of GT Sport but the creator haven’t updated it to GT7. At least the colored stripes and make it editable. It looks like an easy one, I wonder some skilled designer could do it in a few minutes
A4162D92-F953-4165-8687-D8C52B559EBA.jpeg
 
Does anyone have Cursive Font decals they could upload, please? If you could tag them #font or #cursive that would be awesome and greatly appreciated.
 
Does anyone have Cursive Font decals they could upload, please? If you could tag them #font or #cursive that would be awesome and greatly appreciated.
Try this.
For anyone wanting to do a text SVG. in a few steps. Totally free and no programs to download.
1 Go to Let me Font. Type in your text and pick a font. Click on the text on the right and download as a .eps file
2 Go to Convert eps to svg. upload your .eps file and download a .svg file.
3 Go to SVGOMG. load your .svg and adjust settings so file is under 15kb (may not need shrinking but can help to stop invisible decals). Then save .svg
4 Go to GT Sport website. Login with PSN settings. Click Decal uploader. Load svg
5 Load GTSport on your PS4 and use your new decal.

If you still have problems at least you can provide decal makers with an esp file or very minimum a Font name.
Just change the GT Sport website for the GT7 one.
 
Last edited:
Could someone do it ? It was one of my favorites of GT Sport but the creator haven’t updated it to GT7. At least the colored stripes and make it editable. It looks like an easy one, I wonder some skilled designer could do it in a few minutes
The owner of that livery, is on GT7, just shoot him a msg, if he wants to reshare.
 
Back