GT7 October Update Predictions

• Thread starter nickf1gr
  • 216 comments
Greece
Athens
Nickf1gr
Because i didn't find something like this i start the monthly (pain eehhh sorry :lol: :lol:) update predictions thread.

Cars
Mercedes 190 Evo2
Mazda MX-5 MK2
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 9 MR
Ferrari 599

Track
Sebring

Updates
Multiclass races (kaz had promised)
Custom races with every car we wish (Wish)
Championships

Scapes
Monaco
Greece

Last edited:
Round 5 of the current Nations Cup exhibition series is still TBD. It might be using a new track added in the October update; more likely it's one of the cars that will be added.

The Castrol Mugen Honda from 2000 is still sadly missed by its fellow competitors from that time frame, the Pennzoil Skyline and the Castrol Supra, so hoping for that one with the upcoming update - or any update after that.
If it were to come, I guess it would be Gr.3 since we have the '08 and '16 as Gr.2 and then falls in line as you say with the other two

It's really only fun to speculate when you have the slightest hint at what might be coming. Instead these threads are just monthly wishlist and "update will be bad" threads.

Let's look at OP for example. What makes you think any of that is coming? Is it just that you want them? Did PD hint at any of it? Some outside information? Post #2 is just wishing for some specific cars, not predicting. Post #3 is using some known information to say something may come soon. Post #4 is speculating on #2's wishlist. Post #5 is complaining about an update that has yet to come. Post #6 is agreeing with post #5. Post #7 is wishing for the thread to be closed. Post #8 is this one, hello reader.

So, where's the predicting? Nowhere to be seen, as with every other monthly prediction thread. The closest we get is with Kaz's silhouette post.

Anyway, I guess it'll probably have some cars, maybe not, maybe there is no update, maybe it has menus, maybe it doesn't, maybe there's races, maybe there aren't, maybe some conversations, maybe not, maybe they'll fix split screen, maybe they won't, maybe they will add a new track, maybe they won't, maybe it adds new missions, maybe it doesn't, maybe we'll see new championships, maybe we won't, maybe the LFA will come, maybe it won't, maybe you will be disappointed, maybe you won't, maybe it will be amazing, maybe it won't, maybe it's Spec II, maybe it isn't, maybe they fix custom race AI, maybe they don't, maybe they rebalance the economy, maybe they don't, maybe the game is dead, maybe it isn't, maybe various other issues will be addressed, actually they definitely will be, maybe Sophy will come, maybe it won't, maybe they add new scapes, maybe they don't, maybe they update VR HUD, maybe they don't, maybe they add snow, maybe they don't, maybe weather is added to American tracks, maybe it isn't, maybe they add 24 hour endurances, maybe they don't, maybe this thread is closed before I finish typing this mess, maybe it isn't.

Yeah, could have stuck with the official gtplanet prediction-not-a-prediction-but-maybe-possibly might not-but could still happen-though no real prediction-however does have some merit-but not really-but kinda does thread

Because i didn't find something like this i start the monthly (pain eehhh sorry :lol: :lol:) update predictions thread.

Cars
Mercedes 190 Evo2
Mazda MX-5 MK2
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 9 MR
Ferrari 599

Track
Sebring

Updates
Multiclass races (kaz had promised)
Custom races with every car we wish (Wish)
Championships

Scapes
Monaco
Greece
So many poo reactions first time i got!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thank you guys!!!!
Peace

Last edited:
Well there’s a very high chance a new track is in the game due to last update being 3GB. This next track will most likely be another IMSA circuit since GT7 has a business deal with them. I did some research and learn that Forza has more IMSA circuits than GF7 currently. This update should include American and European vehicles. I would be surprised if it’s the new mustang GT3.

Circuits could be silverstone or Indianapolis. Maybe homestead. Would be dope if it’s VIR.

Still missing two evos. The Mercedes 190e definitely should be coming soon since we have the cosworth and M3 89. There’s a lot of cars coming but again whatever licensing agreement they have is making it slow.

My prediction is another IMSA circuit. As for cars IDK. I’m guessing a Lexus and Infiniti in this update. And new online multiplayer features.

It's really only fun to speculate when you have the slightest hint at what might be coming. Instead these threads are just monthly wishlist and "update will be bad" threads.
Since I was there for such threads in GT Sport era I also would like to chime in that the car leaks from GT7's early months also killed excitement for update predictions.

There was one. It got closed presumably because these become the 74278th iteration of wishlisting threads and usually are filled with constant doomposting. Hopefully this one goes the same way.
I think the September update was a turning point for the community as a whole. I'm getting the vibe that most have given up on the game. Or at least I feel that way.

My only wish for this glorified wishlist thread is that these lame-ass threads stop happening every month.

[Insert 190E/LFA Here]
With that in mind, I have prepared a bingo sheet:
1697301219645.png

I would imagine that any new Extra Menus and/or rounds for events within World Circuits would have something to do with the cars we'll be getting. For the most recent example, the new WTC 700 round at Mt. Panorama and the Race of Turbo Sports Cars round at Dragon Trail respectively have dialogue featuring the Mazda3 Gr.4 and Honda Civic Type R (FL5).

Personally, my hope is that we eventually get new Bonus Menus that add new championships to World Circuits - ones that require the later licenses. One of them could even feature Super GT-era GT500 cars alongside the last of the "Class One" DTM cars, but I'd only really want that once we get the DTM racers from Mercedes-AMG and BMW at the least, with the Aston Martin car being a potentially nice bonus. Another potential championship - one that requires the Super license - could feature either the F1500T-A or the Red Bull X2019 Competition.

I also hope that last round of the Nation Cup Exhibition Series Season 1 does indeed feature a new track, and I'm holding out for Apricot Hill. I'd also love to see more missions, too, especially since both the last drag-based mission is implied to be the first of more to come, and the fact that PD said we're gonna get 24hr races at some point.

EDIT: On that note of 24hr races, I wonder which courses will be picked to host races? I would assume they're only venues that have a full time-of-day cycle, such as Le Mans, the Nurburgring 24h layout, the Daytona road course, and the Spa-Francorchamps 24h layout. Even if we assume the mission pack that include 24hr races will all be 24hr races, that's potentially half the venues already figured out. So I wonder what the other half could be? Perhaps they could simply be relatively shorter endurances, like a replica of the Mt. Panorama 12hr race, or a different WEC/IMSA round like at Monza or Suzuka.

EDIT2: Ah, I can't forget that we're still extremely likely to get another quintet of engine swaps again. I did have some spare engines laying around, like the one for the D1GP-spec BRZ, the Aventador SV, and the Corvette (C6) ZR1, so I'm hoping those engines will get new potential recipients. I wouldn't be surprised if they could end up respectively in the Toyota GR Supra '19, the Lamborghini Diablo GT, and the Pontiac GTO Judge. However it does seem that for the most part as of late, there's a theme to each quintet of engine swaps - like how the most recent one seems to focus on Porsche models, or how another one focused on Ford/Shelby.

Last edited:
I predict cars some players will use and some will not. Scapes some will use and some will not. Events some will enter and some will not. An update some will complain about and some will not. A game some will continue to play and some will not. Probably a few warnings and bans for members that go full hate mode.

Oh, wait… about the uuupdate prediction. This time, cars from Italy, Germany and Japan.

Latest Posts

Back