GT7 Online Time Trial/Lap Time Challenge Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter seadog777
  • 48,450 comments
  • 5,271,316 views
PD really needs to test these Time Trials before releasing them, because one thing became abundantly clear while doing my first two sessions at Road Atlanta in the 963: if a vehicle has a hybrid battery, it needs to remain full. This is why I had to do two sessions and lose my comparison (initially)...because the battery ran out. It should not run out. It should stay full. It is a time trial. This isn't the first time, either (Corvette CX.R at Laguna Seca is painfully obvious as another example - you got about five laps there).

Either way, seemed to do all right, ultimately with a 1:09.366 (and a .240 optimum - all three sectors were faster in session 2 than session 1, but boy it'd have been nice not to have to restart). I should have some time to further refine that next week when I'm back from vacation (and after doing all my weekly challenges).

If they're going to drop two TTs at once, one of them being World-Series related, they really need to make that one longer (and they have in the past so...why not this time?).
yeah, I was lapping the course the other day and couldn't figure out why the hell I would keep losing time on the long back straight. I'd have the throttle floored and be gaining time and then all of a sudden my ghost would start accelerating away from me. Took about ten laps before I remembered the stupid battery. Really really dumb.
 
Back