GT7 Predictions

ScottPuss20

Pretty Kitty
Premium
Australia
Melbourne
ScottPuss20
CheetahsMeow

I decided to make a predictions video for GT7 and I want to know you think will be done in the next GT. One thing I mentioned in the video is that an edited steering animation similar to Driveclub's should be implemented.

One prediction is them graphics will look better than what I just saw lol.

Beyond that prediction is PD won't learn a thing and keep going in the same direction they've been going. Hopefully I'm completely wrong, and they actually do exactly what they stay cause their on the clock, and it's definitely ticking.

..................More premium cars, more tracks, more half-baked cool ideas, potentially more Daiki Kaisho (or whatever his name is, I really don't remember)....and more "in a future update".

Shhh Kasho-san is a master.

My prediction is:
More premium cars, less standard cars: More cars which aren't in GT6, especially the ones which are missing on GT6;
More features like Body Kits, Visuals, Livery Editor and Trim Option (these features are examples!);
More tracks (obviously), especially the ones which are missing in GT6, including the tracks from previous GT's;
More music;
Better graphics and choose Al Level.

My prediction is: 600 Premium cars, all standards have updated exterior to meet the PS4 requirements (but no cockpit view), better A.I, more customization, better physics, better damage, better weather and better sounds.

The number of Premium and the number of Standard cars are going to be around the same - I'm guessing around 675-725 Premiums and 700-750 Standards (some of them from GT6 are going to be removed). Also, more Standards will be slightly improved like in GT6.
Better damage (though still nothing spectacular).
A bit more customization (maybe even a livery editor, but I doubt it).
Slightly better AI (though still nothing spectacular).
More tracks.
And of course, better graphics.

Last edited:
I predict the dynamic raindrops tech will be similar to Driveclub's.

dxwbdl.gif

It's mentioned early in the podcast, but I do not believe it has anything to do with Gran Turismo.

Yeah that is the one, thank you :D .I know it isn't likely to be GT7 but it does somewhat make sense to announce GT7 now.

200 new cars

Around 10 new tracks - 3,4 real world circuits, 3,4 city tracks and 3,4 original. (maybe an old fan favorite)

New sound for all cars but without bells and whistles - just the engine sound like in GT6.

All standards upgraded universally with some replaced by premium model.

Faster AI with human like, emotional reactions like revenge or making a mistake under pressure.

Day/night cycle and weather for more tracks (not all)

Traditional GT career mode with Sunday Cup, coffee breaks, licenses etc

Drag strip

Better Arcade mode and/or event creator

No B-spec

No course maker

Quick race, shuffle racing, possibly something entirely new online related

Pre-made liveries - stripes, flames etc

Vastly improved photo mode with 5-6 locations

Better wheel steering and gear change animations

Better animated pit stops with "dramatic" camera

Better physics are a given but I don't expect them to go full hardcore - simply a step above GT6.

20 cars grid

No body damage modeling

Roughly the same mechanical damage model

Option to drive convertibles with open roof - animations for opening/closing the roof.

Female avatars

No new camera options

Same tuning/upgrade system without engine swaps

Wrong gear ratios on certain cars will remain such

Graphically I expect it to be the least visually impressive GT game for it's time.

I just want the game to look as graphically amazing as the graphics on Driveclub. Man, the graphics are amazing on that game.

I predict:

ONLINE:
FiA Events
Seasonals
Community
Open Lobby
Quick Match

ARCADE MODE:
Single Player
Party Play(includes online with PSN friends that dont have Gran Turismo)

CAREER MODE(A-Spec and B-Spec)
Novice- Sunday Cup @Autumn Ring Mini
National B- Freshman Cup @Autumn Ring
National A- Clubman Cup @Autumn Ring Reverse
International B- Polyphony Digital Cup @trial Mountain
International A- GT World Championship @the Nurburgring
Super- Daytona 500, Indianapolis 500, Daytona 24H, Bathurst 12H, Spa 24H, Nurb 24, Dubai 24H, Nurb 1000, Suzuka 1000, 24H Le Mans, 12H Sebring, Petit Le Mans

RALLY/WRC(A-Spec only)

Kart Challenge

Red Bull Challenge

SPECIAL EVENTS:

Goodwood Festival of Speed
Mille Miglia (using Sierra course)
FiA offline events

More modern cars that aren't hyper cars. We want cars such as the Noble M600 and Jag F Type. Cars like the Huayra are quite useless driving since they need traction control to be driven. Driving it without TC is just wheelspin everywhere. Also, real life handling modes. Have the option to make the McLaren 12C go from normal to sport to track instead of having the car on one default setting.

Pretty graphics mixed with interiorless standard cars that make people think
wtf.gif
, improved sounds but not yet what it should be meaning not all cars will have the right engine note, another gimmicky feature like driving on the moon, the same career mode as always, bad AI and chasing the rabbit next gen + the lack of modern day features and customization almost all other racing games offer.

Lot's to be promised in future updates.

200 new cars

Around 10 new tracks - 3,4 real world circuits, 3,4 city tracks and 3,4 original. (maybe an old fan favorite)

New sound for all cars but without bells and whistles - just the engine sound like in GT6.

All standards upgraded universally with some replaced by premium model.

Faster AI with human like, emotional reactions like revenge or making a mistake under pressure.

Day/night cycle and weather for more tracks (not all)

Traditional GT career mode with Sunday Cup, coffee breaks, licenses etc

Drag strip

Better Arcade mode and/or event creator

No B-spec

No course maker

Quick race, shuffle racing, possibly something entirely new online related

Pre-made liveries - stripes, flames etc

Vastly improved photo mode with 5-6 locations

Better wheel steering and gear change animations

Better animated pit stops with "dramatic" camera

Better physics are a given but I don't expect them to go full hardcore - simply a step above GT6.

20 cars grid

No body damage modeling

Roughly the same mechanical damage model

Option to drive convertibles with open roof - animations for opening/closing the roof.

Female avatars

No new camera options

Same tuning/upgrade system without engine swaps

Wrong gear ratios on certain cars will remain such

Graphically I expect it to be the least visually impressive GT game for it's time.

You might be spot on with this prediction. This prediction seem so realistic:lol:

My prediction is GT7 will be bought by many, and many will complain about it, and still play it. Prediction based off of history.

:P

That's been proven kinda of wrong as you can see GT6 sales are vastly lower than GT5's were even if you want to say no advertisements etc. Still doesn't excuse it.

Also GT7 now has to compete I forget who was hyping GAS(Grid Autosport) might have been Johnnypenso, but he wasn't hyping so much saying how good it was, and I've just now gotten it already playing for maybe 30 mins, and I'm in love with the game.

In fact I'd even say along with Forza 5(demoed it) and GAS. GT7 has a lot to answer for, and honestly even if GAS doesn't have the A.I part correct it's already done far better than GT6 on presentation and I can't play at Ultra/High settings barely on medium(Laptop HP(low end))

My GT7 predictions:

• More graphics
  • Less gameplay
  • More gimmicks
  • No livery editor
  • No B-Spec
  • No course maker
  • More limited options
  • Barebones career with more bone marrow scraped off
  • More forced tutorials
  • Microtransactions
  • Less Online options
  • Unchanged standard cars

My GT7 predictions:

• More graphics
  • Less gameplay
  • More gimmicks
  • No livery editor
  • No B-Spec
  • No course maker
  • More limited options
  • Barebones career with more bone marrow scraped off
  • More forced tutorials
  • Microtransactions
  • Less Online options
  • Unchanged standard cars
👎

My GT7 predictions are:

• More cars;
  • More premium cars, less standard cars and more semi-premium cars;
  • More tracks;
  • More online options;
  • Livery Editor;
  • More features;
  • A GT Career, a Open World;
  • Racing Modify, like GT2, but this time for a conversion like an C4 2.0 Coupe VTS to C4 WRC;
  • Duplicates and Limited Versions go to Trim Options and no longer counting as twice;
  • Course Maker with more extension;
  • More online options;
  • Realistic graphics;
  • Every update, new cars and tracks as DLC free download, like the Forza Horizon 2;
  • etc.

👎

My GT7 predictions are:

• More cars;
  • More premium cars, less standard cars and more semi-premium cars;
  • More tracks;
  • More online options;
  • Livery Editor;
  • More features;
  • A GT Career, a Open World;
  • Racing Modify, like GT2, but this time for a conversion like an C4 2.0 Coupe VTS to C4 WRC;
  • Duplicates and Limited Versions go to Trim Options and no longer counting as twice;
  • Course Maker with more extension;
  • More online options;
  • Realistic graphics;
  • Every update, new cars and tracks as DLC free download, like the Forza Horizon 2;
  • etc.

So you disagree, but what if he's right? Scary thought :dopey::nervous:

Latest Posts

Back