GT7: PS4 makes incredible difference - Kaz

They're doing their best to convince you buy by not offering you any choice on which wheel manufacturer.:lol:

I think I am doing enough by being willing to buy a PS4 rim, but I can't buy a lesser set of Clubsport pedals just for this game. The PS4 has 2 USB ports so it should be possible to connect both wheel and pedals to it. If it's not I will stick to PC simracing.

I think I am doing enough by being willing to buy a PS4 rim, but I can't buy a lesser set of Clubsport pedals just for this game. The PS4 has 2 USB ports so it should be possible to connect both wheel and pedals to it. If it's not I will stick to PC simracing.
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure you can't use pedals as a standalone on console (direct to the console). You'd have to check into that.

With the Thrustmaster wheels you can use them on PS3 PS4 and PC. You can also get different rims for the set as well. There is also the T3PA wheel add-on which gives you the clutch pedal as well. Also they have the TH8A Shifter add-on as well which can be changed between normal shifting or slap shifting.

Back