GT7 & PSVR2

• Thread starter gtrotary
  • 610 comments
United Kingdom
Kent, UK
Hazel_Goth
Honestly I think the go-kart will be fun cause your so close to the road and out in the environment. Otherwise it'll be some classics like the ford cosworth, old Ferrari's, etc
Kartikraft on PC in VR is nuts, especially when the bounds were slightly broken and you could drive through the pits and out into the carpark! Hopefully GT7 will be the same graphically.

Netherlands
Netherlands
Open cars are allot of fun in VR.
Radical, redbull JR, Bac Mono and the Xbow are very cool machines. Also can’t wait to cruise with the Porsches and Ferrari’s and offcourse the Pagani Zonda R, such a terrific machine. In combination with the Logitech G Pro wheel and the Trueforce feedback on gearshifts, engine noise and detailed surface feedback…. ohw man!

The addition of some new cool tracks like Silverstone, Paul Ricard or Zandvoort would be ace.

Last edited:
United States
United States
Yes, and it's waaaayyyy better than the stereoscopic 3D that you can have in cinema. You're litterally inside the game, no better way to describe it!

------------------------

Another story, but I was playing some lobby yesterday with a friend of mine who is also a gt planet user and had problems with the FFB on his DD pro.

We played with Gr.1 cars on different tracks with Racing Hard tires, and he realized that the lack of details and overall lifeless FFB he was exeperiencing was because he was always using soft tires. I use RH or intermediate tires 95% of the time so I didn't realize how much the tires compound could impact FFB, but even if he said that it was not as good as in some other PC sims, my friend had a way better experience with RH tires and seemed convinced with the FFB and sensitivity on 10. If some of you are mostly using soft tires, it's worth giving a try :)
Is that a feature unique to PSVR 2 and other high end headsets or is that standard for VR to be effective? It's not something I see commonly listed in specs.

United States
Iowa
pfei
Is that a feature unique to PSVR 2 and other high end headsets or is that standard for VR to be effective? It's not something I see commonly listed in specs.
It's standard for VR, and the depth perception is impossible to portray in YouTube trailers and streams. It's the biggest "wow" part of VR and it's hard to imagine without actually trying it.