GT7 SVG request thread.

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 7,589 comments
  • 755,677 views
Can someone turn this into an svg?


EA-Sports.png



Edit: resolved already please ignore lol
 
Last edited:
IF you'd be so kind with a couple of these to use on a new design..

maxresdefault.jpg


whyte-mackay-logo.png



Logo-Whyte-Mackay-.png


Screen Shot 2023-02-14 at 14.30.27.png
 
Can anyone help me which an SVG of the SEKURIT text please?

rcsw38-porsche-93577a-vegla-racing-team-le-mans-24h-1980-15452.jpg
 
Nevermind
 
Last edited:

Attachments

Can someone grab the LAP Circuit Communication decal from this?


Toyota Supra MKIV Time Attack (FPS_ 60) 2_18_2023 10_38_24 AM.png
 
Last edited:
hi, can someone turn this into an SVG? thanks in advanche
 

Attachments

  • kannegiesser-logo.svg_.png
    kannegiesser-logo.svg_.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 23
Can someone turn this into an SVG?
1676670565207.png


EDIT: Another SVG request if possible

1676699833314.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Hey can anyone help with the special warsteiner logo that was used in fia gt? Thank you
98D2mercedesclkgtr1-small.gif
 
I would like to put this painting of Lewis Hamilton on my car but can't make it small enough. Any advices how to do it?
Thanks in advance.
Kudos to artbykalina.com who painted it and will present it soon on the web page.
IMG_20230218_190627_650.jpg
 

Attachments

Hello, I just joined here. If you are open to requests, please let me know. I don't make my own decals, and am always on the lookout for people willing to take requests. I have 1-3 people GT I ask, but I like to be fair and not overburden anyone. I know it can be time consuming and am grateful and respectful of that fact and those willing to take the time to do decals for others. So if you don't mind having a repeat customer, let me know. Thank you.

Hello, I just joined here. If you are open to requests, please let me know. I don't make my own decals, and am always on the lookout for people willing to take requests. I have 1-3 people GT I ask, but I like to be fair and not overburden anyone. I know it can be time consuming and am grateful and respectful of that fact and those willing to take the time to do decals for others. So if you are up for a repeat customer, let me know. Thank you.
I do have a few decals that I need currently, if anybody is up to making those. I have a Dr. House livery that I have left unfinished for a long time. It's done, but the GT7 version lost the decal when I transferred it. For that, I would need a patient lying on an operating table or something like that. Here is the GT Sport orginal design, (https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...arLivery/livery/5049592/1/9088268450509391377), and any improvements to the decal would be great. doesn't need to be the same thing, just the concept.

Also, if anyone would be willing, I have 3 requests that I would need for the end of this week. The Nautistyles logo (a yacht tour YT channel), a Baglietto 40m Superfast, and a harbor and/or docks. preferable a harbor.
Anybody willing to do these would be much appreciated. (The logo is the most important.)
 

Attachments

  • Nautistyles.jpg
    Nautistyles.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 20
  • Baglietto40mSuperfast.jpg
    Baglietto40mSuperfast.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Can someone turn this into an SVG?
NAPA AP Logo.png
 
Back