GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 4,920 comments
Hello again!
I could really use a Stanley cup .svg. There was a usable one in GT Sport, but it's not showing up on GT 7. There is one on GT7, but it's just an outline. I've tried it, but it just doesn't show up well.

Can someone do this one?

PinClipart.com_pagoda-clipart_5466942.png

Thanks!

Hello again!
I could really use a Stanley cup .svg. There was a usable one in GT Sport, but it's not showing up on GT 7. There is one on GT7, but it's just an outline. I've tried it, but it just doesn't show up well.

Can someone do this one?

View attachment 1243434

Thanks!
Extracted from GTSport.

Attachments

• Stanley Cup.svg
    15 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Hey guys, can someone please make this NewFM logo for me? I know the second photo is too pixelated but it’s just for reference as there’s a white border around the logo. Thanks
Hey guys, was just wondering if there’s been any updates for this one? Thanks

A little help if possible with these

Attachments

• 7142718973334815248_1.png
    7142718973334815248_1.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 7
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 7142718973334815248_1.png
    7142718973334815248_1.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 7
something no one asked for 😂. I made a texture that mimics the back ground used in the upcoming Legend of Zelda game, mostly for a Reddit user, but thought it may be useful to someone here as well. I was not planning on making it public in game, but free use if you want.

Attachments

• TOTK .svg
    487.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Can someone make this as a SVG?

I need it for a livery I’m doing with the Audi DTM.

Attachments

• 77D059B8-0C57-45E6-A51A-840B4CFB7728.jpeg
    77D059B8-0C57-45E6-A51A-840B4CFB7728.jpeg
    8 KB · Views: 6
Hi guys, could someone with access to inkscape and the envelope modifier find the time to run these decals through it please, or the equivalent in another app. I need them skewed so that the edges follow 3D lines of perspective for making angled cubes, there's a few so sorry for this work order, no rush :boggled:

It just needs to be enough to fool the eye, I found the envelope tool difficult to understand tbh when I used to use it. I've estimated what I think should be enough, and I can skew in-game too, just not parallel sides by different amounts

Agfa side: left side 5 to 10% shorter than right side
The 3 '...top' decals: top 5-10 % shorter than bottom
The other 4 decals (used as fronts): right side 3-5% shorter than left side.

I might have over-estimated, just what looks roughly believable.

and another request for somthing I can't figure in vectornator, I used to use the mathematical modeller to make sine waves, could someone please makes me a 3 to 4 cycle sine wave please? i'll import and edit it so dimensions aren't important, but it would be good if it could start at zero and be an easy width to copy/extend if I needecd to. Cheers chaps and chapesses :cheers:

Attachments

• Isopan 2.svg
    12 KB · Views: 6
  • AgfaDiaRahmenBack 2.svg
  • AgfaDiaRahmenText 2.svg
    14.9 KB · Views: 7
  • AgfaNegativfilm 1.svg
    11.9 KB · Views: 7
  • AgfaNegTop.svg
    5.4 KB · Views: 8
  • AgfaDiaTop.svg
    5.4 KB · Views: 7
  • AgfaISSTop.svg
    5.4 KB · Views: 7
  • AgfaSide.svg
    4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Hello, folks. Requesting a decal for this Newman Freeman Racing logo. Please make the area outside the oval and the red area inside transparent. Thanks!
Bumping this request. Apologies if someone already did it, but I didn't see a reply with it.

Attachments

• newman-freeman-racing-nf-86610945.jpg
    newman-freeman-racing-nf-86610945.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 8
Regarding my request on the previous page (pg 115)....
I originally was asking for 4 .svgs for the Gogol Bordello Solidaritine Tour. Uopn further review, I only need the 2 below.
I edited the original post to remove what I don't need.

Just for some quick background info, Gogol bordello are a punk rock band (they call themselves gypsy punk) formed in NYC back in 1999. The lead singer, Eugene Hütz, is Ukrainian, and the bands tour last year raised relief funds for the victims of the ongoing Russian invasion.
I saw them on tour last year, just amazing!

Anyways, I really only need two of them:

Gogol Bordello Solidaritine Tour words.jpg

Gogol Bordello ST logo 1 medium.jpg

Does size matter? :embarrassed: .jpg size I mean. I can submit them smaller if necessary.
I usually prefer a clear background, but since these will be going on a black car, It really doesnt matter if the black is included...which ever way is easiest to complete will be fine.

In my limited experience converting to .svg's, (and talking to some of you good people who do this), thr edges on the 2nd one could possibly be a hassle. If this is the case, then compromising the edge is/are fine, I'm not terribly picky. Just would like the resulting .svg to generally look like what it's supposed to be.

I really, really appreciate you people who do this. :bowdown:

Back in the GT Sport days I tried pretty hard to learn how to do these conversions myself, with some very limited success, and a whole lot of empty images, blobs of color that didnt look much like what it was supposed to be, and quite a lot of frustration. :banghead:

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hopefully this will be easier than my previous request. The image may need to be cleaned up a bit. Thanks in advance if this works if not thanks for trying.

Attachments

• IMG_20230331_070152.jpg
    IMG_20230331_070152.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 7
Requesting Bluebird and Silverbird logos:
625fba7e12ce3.png
625fbadcf27a3.png

As well the J&T Express logo here, along with the supporting decals (phone number, website, and slogan).
__custom_showroom_1629173112_1280x720-jpg.496271

Can someone make an svg out of these please? thank you. On the right picture, looking for the Tarzan over group shot.
bumping this request (pg 115). Also, if I could include an adult tantor and kerk also, that'd be great.

Last edited:
Can somebody please make svgs of these two? I need them for a livery I have in mind.

Attachments

• superfox.png
    superfox.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 3
  • SuperAnimalRoyale-Logo-Horizontal-White.png
    SuperAnimalRoyale-Logo-Horizontal-White.png
Hi guys, could someone with access to inkscape and the envelope modifier find the time to run these decals through it please, or the equivalent in another app. I need them skewed so that the edges follow 3D lines of perspective for making angled cubes, there's a few so sorry for this work order, no rush :boggled:

It just needs to be enough to fool the eye, I found the envelope tool difficult to understand tbh when I used to use it. I've estimated what I think should be enough, and I can skew in-game too, just not parallel sides by different amounts

Agfa side: left side 5 to 10% shorter than right side
The 3 '...top' decals: top 5-10 % shorter than bottom
The other 4 decals (used as fronts): right side 3-5% shorter than left side.

I might have over-estimated, just what looks roughly believable.

and another request for somthing I can't figure in vectornator, I used to use the mathematical modeller to make sine waves, could someone please makes me a 3 to 4 cycle sine wave please? i'll import and edit it so dimensions aren't important, but it would be good if it could start at zero and be an easy width to copy/extend if I needecd to. Cheers chaps and chapesses :cheers:
Is it supposed to be wrapped around a cube like this? (easier to visualize with a template)

Attachments

• 08009224-D3AD-4334-97AF-5254B38BEB10.jpeg
    08009224-D3AD-4334-97AF-5254B38BEB10.jpeg
    171.9 KB · Views: 5
Back