GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 4,962 comments
Im a Roadhog fan and i was disheartened to find no Roadhog decals in the game. I have these images here i tried to do on my own but i obviously have no idea what i am doing. I would very much appreciate it so i can rock out in a Roadhog-mobile

Hi, just wondering if anyone can help me with the H. Yokoshima name tag?

1111728.jpg
I have both a Kristensen & Yokoshima name tag leftover that I made, from when I replicated a version of this livery on the R92CP. They're basic, but you're welcome to use either.

Attachments

• Hisashi Yokoshima.svg
    6 KB · Views: 9
  • Tom Kristensen.svg
    6.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
An SVG file can be unsupported when you just try to save a PNG as SVG. That's not converting ;).
Its like saying I rename a .gif to a .mp4 and start wondering why Youtube wont upload anything.

You have to follow the steps from this tutorial:

And then you would end with something like this
Ahh, thanks buddy. I will have a read though that. Cheers.

Hi there, new here, was just wondering if anyone could make this for me? If you can I would like the full logo, and then one for each the pic and just the font.

Thanks to anyone that can.
Pioneer logo - full_clr_keyline_vert.jpg

Hi all,

Can anyone help me make these into usable SVG's?

The "P" symbol should be fairly easy. I'd like it on the circle, as shown, and one just the "P" without the background.

The "Phantogram" text logo might be more challenging. If it's a bit too heavy to make as one decal, it could just be plain block text.

Finally, the album cover. I imagine this can't be done as one decal. I don't need the text from it, just the yellow texture (which in itself may be a hard ask...).

Any help greatly appreciated! Thank you, and sorry in advance!

Please let me know if the album cover is not possible...

Attachments

• Eyelid_Movies_(Phantogram).jpg
    Eyelid_Movies_(Phantogram).jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 11
  • phantogram-52f50749cca38.png
    phantogram-52f50749cca38.png
    48.5 KB · Views: 8
  • SLIPMAT.png
    SLIPMAT.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 8
Im a Roadhog fan and i was disheartened to find no Roadhog decals in the game. I have these images here i tried to do on my own but i obviously have no idea what i am doing. I would very much appreciate it if someone more knowledgeable could convert these for me so i can rock out in a Roadhog-mobile

(Ignore my first post. This should have more usable image files)

I tried to follow umpteen instructions to do it myself but i plain can't do it and im at a total loss. I REALLY want these for some Roadhog-inspired liveries. There's practically no Overwatch stuff in the game other than D.va, Tracer and Genji

Attachments

• 145-1452570_overwatch-cup-roadhog-for-none-white.jpg
    145-1452570_overwatch-cup-roadhog-for-none-white.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Roadhog-OW2.jpg
    Roadhog-OW2.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 10
  • st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u3.jpg
    st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u3.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 10
  • png-clipart-long-sleeved-t-shirt-crew-neck-t-shirt-game-mammal.png
    png-clipart-long-sleeved-t-shirt-crew-neck-t-shirt-game-mammal.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 6-65179_overwatch-roadhog-pixel-spray-hd-png-download.png
    6-65179_overwatch-roadhog-pixel-spray-hd-png-download.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Anyone able to help me understand why, this decal uploads to GT7, but displays as nothing when i am on my PS5

Attachments

• HEEFFY2.svg
    2.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Anyone able to help me understand why, this decal uploads to GT7, but displays as nothing when i am on my PS5
It's just text. When you put text into an SVG, you have to convert it to a path before it'll show.

Hi everyone, would someone be able to make me the Daft Punk sticker but in two separate parts please?

It already exists in the game but in one piece only and I would need to place both parts differently.

If possible a plain one and an outlined one would be perfect.

2560px-Daft_Punk_Logo.svg.png

And if not too much work I'd like to finish my Le Mans quattro replica with its real plates (yeah I know, one of the most difficult liveries of my life! 😅)

LM030045_large.jpg

Thanks in advance for your help ✌️

@Sian I Initially thought about making a daftpunk livery for LEC so I got some daftpunk logo prepared before changing my mind to Casiopea instead.

Hope it works for you! and Looking forward to see your design!

** fixed version uploaded

Attachments

• Logo_Daftpunk_P_outline.svg
    11 KB · Views: 5
  • Logo_Daftpunk_P_solid.svg
    4.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Logo_Daftpunk_D_outline.svg
    13 KB · Views: 6
  • Logo_Daftpunk_D_solid.svg
    5.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
@Sian I Initially thought about making a daftpunk livery for LEC so I got some daftpunk logo prepared before changing my mind to Casiopea instead.

Hope it works for you! and Looking forward to see your design!
I was surprised not to see a Daft Punk livery when I saw your LEC entry! :D

I was about to say your decals were perfect and exactly what I wanted but they don't work unfortunately.
Both of them are too heavy but I don't know why the two others don't work neither. :(

Screenshot_20230609-132150.png

I was surprised not to see a Daft Punk livery when I saw your LEC entry! :D

I was about to say your decals were perfect and exactly what I wanted but they don't work unfortunately.
Both of them are too heavy but I don't know why the two others don't work neither. :(
just check the files again and realized that there were some pesky little invisible leftovers but I got it fixed now!

re-uploaded the files and it should work without any problems!

and I knowwwww! I was hesitating between those 2 for a while then decided to for something that's a bit more lesser known IMHO

also it would be nice if I could introduce one of favorite bands here with you guys!

just check the files again and realized that there were some pesky little invisible leftovers but I got it fixed now!

re-uploaded the files and it should work without any problems!

and I knowwwww! I was hesitating between those 2 for a while then decided to for something that's a bit more lesser known IMHO

also it would be nice if I could introduce one of favorite bands here with you guys!
Perfect 👌
Thanks a lot!
I'm on something almost finished but I wasn't convinced with the normal Daft Punk "logo", I think it will be better thanks to you. :)

Still hoping someone will be able to help me with the Le Mans Quattro decal if possible 🤞

Could I request the following logo to be done. I will require it as is shown on car so I don’t mind if person who takes this on makes two separate svg’s.

Much thanks
7F9AF8A9-03EE-424C-808C-60A3785C289C.jpeg

D950DE41-EBE2-44D1-9F12-6817B57C0E4F.jpeg

Hello,

I need some magician

Is it possible to convert this into a svg ?

skull.c799e8fa.png

Would be very appreciated

also need these

Win For Life

win-for-life.e808bc53.png

Fuzetea

fuzetea.009ad6ba.png

Spa

spa.a1b2305b.png

Bonsai

bonsai.38bd6722.png

Stubru

stubru.856b6f92.png

Classic 21

classic21.82ebcfc9.png

Thanks.

What does the error "The browser you are using is not supported." mean when uploading your SVGs?
I have uploaded using the same browser before.

I used SVGOMG as well as a few other SVG Optimizer websites.

Attachments

• lines.svg
    60.4 KB · Views: 9
Back